Win a £200 spending spree at Pretty Green!
The good people at Pretty Green have kindly offered a massive £200 shopping spree to one lucky fuk.co.uk member.
This competition is now closed. The winner was Mowgli83.
Pretty Green was founded in 2008 by Liam Gallagher and comprises of three ranges: Black Label, Green Label and Denim. The signature style is classic British clothing with an edge driven by Liam’s passion for clothing from past decades. Currently there are 12 stores across the UK including a flagship store in London's Carnaby Street as well as an international store situated in Japan. The latest collections are available directly online at www.prettygreen.com.
Terms and conditions:
- Prize voucher is worth 200GBP
- Open to international and UK entries
- Valid to purchase anything sold online (including sale items)
- Valid for 1 month from issue date
- Shipping cost included
- To be used in 1 single order
- Competition closes on Tuesday 22nd January 2013
To enter, simply fill in the form below and click 'enter'.