WIN a fantastic VIP day and night to remember during London Fashion Week!
This competition is now closed. The winner is collizhun.
The winner will win:
- Two VIP invites to Nico Didonna spectacular fashion show, with Christopher Ciccone (Madonna's brother) debut his collection of shoes, at his first International runway show on Friday 14 September, 11am, at Italian Cultural Institute, 39 Belgrave Square, SW1X 8NX.
- After the show, the winner and guest will have access to see "The Italian Collective" 9 designers static show, staged at the Institute.
- Two invites for the exclusive after party that night, at Nico flagship Soho store, 16A D'Arblay Street, London, W1F 8EA, where American band Early Morning Rebel will perform.
- A goodie bag for the winner with a bottle of Snowqueenvodka.
- Plus, the winner and their guest will get to stay at London's chic 5 star boutique hotel, The Arch London, 50 Great Cumberland Place, London, W1H 7FD.
Nico this season, drew his inspiration from mother nature's elements in full bloom and her natural colour palette, with a selection of varying shades of blue, sand, black, white, gold and silver.
This collection is composed of the finest cotton, silk, chiffon, that have been dyed to his specification and crepe jersey viscose that's been made exclusively for Nico.
Hence all the fabrics retain his signature, when he creates his jersey bias cut, draped dresses, some that are engineered in such a way, that his female customers have several options, on how they can wear each garment.
These jersey dresses and skirts are either, to the knee or floor length, with straight cut or asymmetric hem lines, and have tie's or fastenings at the waist line, and these are used to good effect, to alter the length or the way the garment sits.
Tailoring this season, has followed a soft line approach and gives a more gentle outline to Nico's separates offer, with open back halter neck waistcoat, that is paired with a pencil skirt in golden sand glazed cotton.
Some of the other must have items from the collection, are the midnight blue silk devore reversible, laced back hoody with cap sleeves, worn with floating hem skirt or shorts.
A pair of teal silk palazzo pants, that are intricately designed, so that when the women strolls by, the trousers folds peek open-just enough to reveal some leg.
Another, is a discreet bias cut sleeveless dress, that comes in cobalt blue and has a collar that is slightly woven into the one shoulder.
And the short oyster silk strapless seductive dress, that is overlaid to the ankle by jet black embroidered chiffon, maintaing Nico subtle yet sexy tale.
Nico is sensitive to his clients' needs to dress accordingly for most occasions, whether it's dining at a restaurant in New York with a loved one, or dancing the night away with girlfriends at the beach-club on the Mediterranean coast.
An added plus this season, Nico has joined forces with another creative designer Christopher Ciccone. Christopher has designed a range of shoe's for both men and women, this will be his first global designer runway show with Nico.
Entrants must be 18 years or over and be able to make their own way to London on Friday 14th September.