Menswear: APC Spring/Summer 09


Show original post
R
R avatar

13315 posts since 17/5/03

21 Mar 2009 02:07
fjm11 wrote: 193 delivered from kiosk78 if you use discount code.never checked sizes though.

unless they sell it as its in your basket Sad Laughing out loud
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

21 Mar 2009 09:28
that jacket is really really nice, and fits to a tee…good work.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9431 posts since 6/10/05

21 Mar 2009 09:35
i prefer the plain blue one
fjm11
fjm11 avatar

1098 posts since 29/7/08

21 Mar 2009 11:42
R wrote:
fjm11 wrote: 193 delivered from kiosk78 if you use discount code.never checked sizes though.

unless they sell it as its in your basket Sad Laughing out loud

ah!sorry man, did i 'snipe' you? might be to small when it comes.
Dave4
Dave4 avatar

996 posts since 26/8/07

21 Mar 2009 12:03
Anybody notice the bloke on T4 this morning wearing Nike x APC in red this morning?
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9431 posts since 6/10/05

21 Mar 2009 12:42
i've got mine on now, there a bit tight!
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8056 posts since 21/4/05

21 Mar 2009 18:18
Saw the APC x Nike in Oipolloi and I dont think they are worth the £90 - seem a bit cheap and unfinished.
brodie
brodie avatar

6746 posts since 15/10/05

21 Mar 2009 18:54
dissapointed by the varsity, dont like the pockets and the arms look kinda baggy.
Luc_as
Luc_as avatar

454 posts since 15/1/09

22 Mar 2009 18:04
For the guy looking for that beige bomber type jacket a while back here it is.

http://www.kiosk78.co.uk/shop/brands/a.p.c/280_ApcOldSchoolShortJacket.html

Looks really nice actually. Probably need to size up on it though so I would need an XL.
Brian Damage
Brian Damage avatar

8034 posts since 21/10/03

22 Mar 2009 18:06
crackajack wrote: Saw the APC x Nike in Oipolloi and I dont think they are worth the £90 - seem a bit cheap and unfinished.

ye saw them in UO, looked shit
SXFuzz
SXFuzz avatar

1741 posts since 22/5/07

22 Mar 2009 19:18
R wrote:
fjm11 wrote: 193 delivered from kiosk78 if you use discount code.never checked sizes though.

unless they sell it as its in your basket Sad Laughing out loud
Or you process payment, only to find 2 days later that your order didn't go through and the jacket's out of stock. HAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious as usual. I'm guessing OiPolloi's gonna be the one remaining place to receive stock.

These are taken from WordPress…



Still wish they'd kept the original design on the hem/cuffs
GameOver
GameOver avatar

1840 posts since 1/6/06

22 Mar 2009 19:37
love it.
saint nicholegs
saint nicholegs avatar

4355 posts since 13/10/08

22 Mar 2009 23:35
Luc_as wrote: For the guy looking for that beige bomber type jacket a while back here it is.

http://www.kiosk78.co.uk/shop/brands/a.p.c/280_ApcOldSchoolShortJacket.html

Looks really nice actually. Probably need to size up on it though so I would need an XL.

I'll probably get this instead.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9431 posts since 6/10/05

23 Mar 2009 07:58
olegs wrote:
Luc_as wrote: For the guy looking for that beige bomber type jacket a while back here it is.

http://www.kiosk78.co.uk/shop/brands/a.p.c/280_ApcOldSchoolShortJacket.html

Looks really nice actually. Probably need to size up on it though so I would need an XL.

I'll probably get this instead.



yeah i like it again from those pics
Peanuts
Peanuts avatar

382 posts since 17/5/08

24 Mar 2009 15:26
Varsity is up on tresbien…

http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/apc-bomber-jacket.php
MoB
MoB avatar

37251 posts since 31/8/04

24 Mar 2009 15:29
that varsity is nothing on the hare one from a year or so ago. Cuffs and pockets look a bit shit.
saint nicholegs
saint nicholegs avatar

4355 posts since 13/10/08

24 Mar 2009 15:31
russ74 wrote:
olegs wrote:
Luc_as wrote: For the guy looking for that beige bomber type jacket a while back here it is.

http://www.kiosk78.co.uk/shop/brands/a.p.c/280_ApcOldSchoolShortJacket.html

Looks really nice actually. Probably need to size up on it though so I would need an XL.

I'll probably get this instead.



yeah i like it again from those pics

copped the last small with 10% discount code Eye-wink
darkeside
darkeside avatar

514 posts since 23/7/08

24 Mar 2009 15:32

The "old school" jacket looks a lot nicer than the varsity in my opinion. Can't see what the fuss is all about.
GameOver
GameOver avatar

1840 posts since 1/6/06

24 Mar 2009 15:35
its odd how the product shots from apc are so misleading isn't it. the cuff and hem details arent anything like those shown. still cool imo
Luc_as
Luc_as avatar

454 posts since 15/1/09

24 Mar 2009 15:35
olegs wrote:
russ74 wrote:
olegs wrote:
Luc_as wrote: For the guy looking for that beige bomber type jacket a while back here it is.

http://www.kiosk78.co.uk/shop/brands/a.p.c/280_ApcOldSchoolShortJacket.html

Looks really nice actually. Probably need to size up on it though so I would need an XL.

I'll probably get this instead.



yeah i like it again from those pics

copped the last small with 10% discount code Eye-wink
When you get it can you tell me if it fits true?

The one APC jacket I have I needed to size up and I don't want to buy a L, find out it is too small and send it back.