Just had a 10 minute spin on it
- The pixel density is low (as already mentioned). Not a huge deal though.
- The refresh rate is low too. Swipe from one screen of apps to another and they all smear.
- Apart from the low pixel density and refresh rate, the screen is amazing. Bright and viewable from all angles. iBooks is very life-like, almost appears 3D.
- Typing in landscape mode is amazing. Just as fast as using a real keyboard. I'm very impressed and can easily see me bashing out lengthy emails in no time.
- It feels wonderful. Expensive too. A nice weight to it and just the right size.
- The screen gets covered in smudges and grease. Just like my iPhone I guess.
- It really does feel like a game-changing device. Makes my iPhone look like a piece of crap.
- Can't wait to get my own come the UK release!