Random Fashion Questions: ASOS back online


Show original post
BOOKSTORECORE
BOOKSTORECORE avatar

7634 posts since 8/8/06

26 Oct 2009 23:11
Sweet, I'm doing an exchange, that won't make a difference, no?
Blueprint
Blueprint avatar

986 posts since 28/4/07

26 Oct 2009 23:26
no i think thats what i did too, just fill in that form with the exchange details and they email you when its all been processed i think.

ASOS have the best customer service/delivery in my opinion compared to any other online retailer.
themistake
themistake avatar

10818 posts since 20/2/06

14 Nov 2009 14:37
ok i bought some shoes and they just turned up, meant to be a uk9.. box says uk9 but inside are two uk12's. this has ruined my day to be honest as it means for two days now i have to set aside time for the fuckign deliveries..
who knows what the best route for getting the best solution for this is? is there a number i can call?
cheers
InWonderland
InWonderland avatar

2662 posts since 8/2/07

14 Nov 2009 17:50
01442835820 is number for ASOS..

However, when I've had problems recently, contact them on their facebook page - they've been really friendly and helpful on there!
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6725 posts since 7/6/08

14 Nov 2009 19:00
Sell the shoes on here?
haemogoblin3
haemogoblin3 avatar

444 posts since 21/10/08

16 Nov 2009 04:24
i believe there is an email address (sth like wrong@asos.com) on the returns note… they usually reply really quickly. they also arrange a delivery company to have ur stuff picked up + a 10% off disocunt for next order
themistake
themistake avatar

10818 posts since 20/2/06

16 Nov 2009 09:49
InWonderland wrote: 01442835820 is number for ASOS..

However, when I've had problems recently, contact them on their facebook page - they've been really friendly and helpful on there!

thanks hunnybun, but next time you can just tell me over breakfast,
I emailed them and they sent another pair out right away, but surely they should have sent them same day delivery. Gunna kick off big time.
R
R avatar

13276 posts since 17/5/03

16 Nov 2009 12:03
themistake wrote:
InWonderland wrote: 01442835820 is number for ASOS..

However, when I've had problems recently, contact them on their facebook page - they've been really friendly and helpful on there!

thanks hunnybun, but next time you can just tell me over breakfast,
I emailed them and they sent another pair out right away, but surely they should have sent them same day delivery. Gunna kick off big time.

MoB
MoB avatar

37106 posts since 31/8/04

18 Nov 2009 14:03
Anyone seen the new ASOS premier service, pay £25 a year and get free unlimited next day delieveres and free returns collected. No minimum spend either. Thats pretty fucking good.
R
R avatar

13276 posts since 17/5/03

18 Nov 2009 14:08
MoB wrote: Anyone seen the new ASOS premier service, pay £25 a year and get free unlimited next day delieveres and free returns collected. No minimum spend either. Thats pretty fucking good.

is very good, not sure i order enough from there to justify it but even if you only 4 or 5 times a year its worth it. amazing that its come from selling those shitty fight club pleathers for £50 to where they are today (best online shop in uk all-round imo)
MoB
MoB avatar

37106 posts since 31/8/04

18 Nov 2009 14:10
R wrote:
MoB wrote: Anyone seen the new ASOS premier service, pay £25 a year and get free unlimited next day delieveres and free returns collected. No minimum spend either. Thats pretty fucking good.

is very good, not sure i order enough from there to justify it but even if you only 4 or 5 times a year its worth it. amazing that its come from selling those shitty fight club pleathers for £50 to where they are today (best online shop in uk all-round imo)

The no minimum value thing might persuade you to order more though which is what i think is the real bonus. I agree about them being the best btw they're a monster.
MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

18 Nov 2009 15:35
Any other benefits or is it just the delivery?
R
R avatar

13276 posts since 17/5/03

18 Nov 2009 15:37
MoB wrote: Anyone seen the new ASOS premier service, pay £25 a year and get free unlimited next day delieveres and free returns collected. No minimum spend either. Thats pretty fucking good.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

18 Nov 2009 15:40
seriously impressive.

id love to work for them
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

18 Nov 2009 15:46
mr.white wrote: seriously impressive.

id love to work for them


Same, even if it was just content writing.
D4N
D4N avatar

3070 posts since 27/9/06

1 Apr 2010 18:25
Anybody else get an asos magazine in the post today? it's a womens one and has the price £1.75 on it Puzzled
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

1 Apr 2010 18:26
yeah got it today as well. impressive mag.
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3556 posts since 21/2/10

1 Apr 2010 18:34
Yeah got it too and just wondered "Why the fuck was I sent a womens magazine?". But Kaya Scodelario in that outfit would get it Laughing out loud
phelen
phelen avatar

6631 posts since 16/8/06

19 Apr 2010 16:39
Blimey ASOS is even on zozo.jp

http://zozo.jp/_search/search_result.html?p_sid=239&p;_type=2
lance188
lance188 avatar

141 posts since 31/12/06

8 May 2010 12:54
Jawdropping!