Menswear: Authenticity Check Thread


Show original post
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4271 posts since 6/2/08

19 Sep 2012 11:39
Is this site / jacket real?

http://www.masdings.com/item/CP-Company/CP-Company-Watch-Viewfinder-Goggle-Jacket/2D4O
MoB
MoB avatar

36889 posts since 31/8/04

19 Sep 2012 11:42
masdings are legit, can't remember what i got from there at some point but i've used em.
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4271 posts since 6/2/08

19 Sep 2012 11:45
cheers.
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

2 Oct 2012 22:35
Have lanvin sneakers ever been faked?
MoB
MoB avatar

36889 posts since 31/8/04

2 Oct 2012 22:43
yeah, big time.
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

2 Oct 2012 22:45
Any giveaways?
MoB
MoB avatar

36889 posts since 31/8/04

2 Oct 2012 22:47
dunno myself, i've never seen the fakes in the flesh
http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/lanvin%20sneakers
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

2 Oct 2012 22:54
Thanks man, set my head straight. What the fuck was I doing on asos marketplace in the first place? Laughing out loud

https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/shoes/lanvin-paris—cool-zone-club—sneakers/536301

Also just seen the fake supreme and fake moncler this guy has sold before, always a giveaway
porter7474
porter7474 avatar

328 posts since 23/4/12

4 Oct 2012 14:24


more of a dark brown colour than black.

porter7474
porter7474 avatar

328 posts since 23/4/12

4 Oct 2012 20:15
bump
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

4 Oct 2012 20:19
Rez wrote: Thanks man, set my head straight. What the fuck was I doing on asos marketplace in the first place? Laughing out loud

https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/shoes/lanvin-paris—cool-zone-club—sneakers/536301

Also just seen the fake supreme and fake moncler this guy has sold before, always a giveaway

just seen the Horsebird X Converse colab on there

https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/trainers/converse-lows/369693
swede
swede avatar

8930 posts since 21/3/09

4 Oct 2012 21:59
that sup x lv is fake as fuck
porter7474
porter7474 avatar

328 posts since 23/4/12

4 Oct 2012 22:48
thought as much, cheers.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

4 Oct 2012 22:49
joe151 wrote:
Rez wrote: Thanks man, set my head straight. What the fuck was I doing on asos marketplace in the first place? Laughing out loud

https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/shoes/lanvin-paris—cool-zone-club—sneakers/536301

Also just seen the fake supreme and fake moncler this guy has sold before, always a giveaway

just seen the Horsebird X Converse colab on there

https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/trainers/converse-lows/369693

Laughing out loud
quest
quest avatar

3545 posts since 11/7/11

4 Oct 2012 23:49
trainers by ricky simpson
cha
cha avatar

437 posts since 26/4/12

5 Oct 2012 12:35
did anybody wear or work at supreme in 07 or prior to that season? I just got a preme beanie from japan and it looks legit just the tag says "100% acrylic Hand wash Air dry flat made in Usa" unlike the tags on the newer beanies. it's the respect the wild beanie from fall 07.
Sumbeam
Sumbeam avatar

877 posts since 27/1/11

10 Oct 2012 11:01
I presume not, but… http://www.monclerforsaleu.com/moncler-mens-red-wine-quilted-hood-jacket-outlet-p-1105.html
Thanks in advance.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

10 Oct 2012 11:07
fancy dress as a turd?
chiefy
chiefy avatar

27 posts since 22/11/11

10 Oct 2012 17:19
The monogram print looks way off
cha
cha avatar

437 posts since 26/4/12

10 Oct 2012 19:29
cha wrote: did anybody wear or work at supreme in 07 or prior to that season? I just got a preme beanie from japan and it looks legit just the tag says "100% acrylic Hand wash Air dry flat made in Usa" unlike the tags on the newer beanies. it's the respect the wild beanie from fall 07.