Archive: Bargains - no live auction links


Show original post
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 May 2007 12:09
oh no. Cry
Mookie_blaylock
Mookie_blaylock avatar

1643 posts since 19/7/06

11 May 2007 12:45
RETRO KID wrote: anyone own any acnes to confirm these are real or not?

can't confirm authenticity but I know for a fact that Acne jeans are manufactured in Turkey.

His JLindeberg items are 100% legit also.
ilikeashirt
ilikeashirt avatar

1380 posts since 11/5/07

11 May 2007 13:42
Noble Locks wrote: oh no. Cry

Poor start I know. If I don't get any better just get Bruk to slap me down.
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9647 posts since 16/9/02

11 May 2007 14:42
I bought the vandals ilikeashirt so cheers for the heads up, I know the Maxx is meant to be stuffed with them but I haven't seen any in my local(s), let alone in my size. Plus they finished at £5 anyway.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 May 2007 14:48
20% off all addict stuff on triads this weekend.
ilikeashirt
ilikeashirt avatar

1380 posts since 11/5/07

11 May 2007 15:10
Just to give you all some info. Basically, Bruk insisted I joined up as for the last couple of months he has been helping me rid myself of my 'indie 95' look - even to the point of making purchases on my behave. I think since he moved to London he was worried that I would go back to my old ways - I anticipate being flamed by him more than anyone.

generic_guy glad to here you got the vandals cheap.
brodie
brodie avatar

6738 posts since 15/10/05

11 May 2007 15:16
Bruk's a top fuker, welcome mate.
snaye
snaye avatar

10835 posts since 24/10/02

11 May 2007 15:21
Mookie_blaylock wrote:
RETRO KID wrote: anyone own any acnes to confirm these are real or not?

can't confirm authenticity but I know for a fact that Acne jeans are manufactured in Turkey.

His JLindeberg items are 100% legit also.

Not strictly True I have 2 pairs of Acnes 1 made in Turkey and the other in Portugal. 1 pair bought from Browns and the pair made in Portugal from the Acne shop in Berlin, so there not going to be fake.
Also cant say Ive heard of Acne being faked yet cant see a market for it.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 May 2007 16:05
ilikeashirt wrote: Just to give you all some info. Basically, Bruk insisted I joined up as for the last couple of months he has been helping me rid myself of my 'indie 95' look - even to the point of making purchases on my behave. I think since he moved to London he was worried that I would go back to my old ways - I anticipate being flamed by him more than anyone.

generic_guy glad to here you got the vandals cheap.
welcome mucker…usernames makes you look a bit daft tho imo tho im sure your not Cry

p.s how much do you really like shirts??
ilikeashirt
ilikeashirt avatar

1380 posts since 11/5/07

11 May 2007 16:38
Yes I do like a shirt (especially for going out). This has proven to be a major stumbling block in my on going transformation.

Bruk will detest my username as soon as he sees it (he got the internet connect the other day, but was having problems).

Maybe one day, when the trnasformation is completed and I am fully accepted, I can have a name changing ceremony.
Mookie_blaylock
Mookie_blaylock avatar

1643 posts since 19/7/06

11 May 2007 16:52
snaye wrote:
Mookie_blaylock wrote:
RETRO KID wrote: anyone own any acnes to confirm these are real or not?

can't confirm authenticity but I know for a fact that Acne jeans are manufactured in Turkey.

His JLindeberg items are 100% legit also.

Not strictly True I have 2 pairs of Acnes 1 made in Turkey and the other in Portugal. 1 pair bought from Browns and the pair made in Portugal from the Acne shop in Berlin, so there not going to be fake.
Also cant say Ive heard of Acne being faked yet cant see a market for it.

well, I didn't say all of them are manufactured in Turkey. I just know an Istanbul based agency that Acne(and other brands like Filippa K, Junk de Luxe etc) uses to source trousers and jackets from.
And you are right there is no market for it, yet.
Jason789
Jason789 avatar

6210 posts since 2/1/07

11 May 2007 18:33
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Supreme-Jumper-size-large-like-new_W0QQitemZ260115001062QQihZ016QQcategoryZ313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bargin if legit
Sneak
Sneak avatar

1132 posts since 11/1/04

11 May 2007 18:49
Pretty sure its legit, its pretty horrible tho. Looks like a Primark print.
waterfall
waterfall avatar

1233 posts since 14/1/07

11 May 2007 22:00
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Umbro-by-Kim-Jones-classic-wind-jammer-size-UK-L_W0QQitemZ110125300616QQihZ001QQcategoryZ313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

not sure if link will work so - Item number: 110125300616

pretty cheap windrunner from kim jones umbro range… in a large tho not my size
fan
fan avatar

3948 posts since 11/2/07

11 May 2007 22:43
26 mins to go (2 pairs of nike blazers) uk 9.5:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nike-Dunk-SB-Blazer_W0QQitemZ180113997466QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

size 6:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Authentic-Black-Vans-Size-6-Unisex-Skate_W0QQitemZ250113685752QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1262QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

size 8:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vans-slip-on-lace-up-deck-skateboard-shoes-uk-8-new_W0QQitemZ130110777231QQihZ003QQcategoryZ1262QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Chappie
Chappie avatar

4881 posts since 7/6/04

12 May 2007 09:58
Fiver anyone??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=110125859185
maximillion
maximillion avatar

321 posts since 9/2/07

12 May 2007 10:47

serious dutty on that. i mgiht take ti for myself though.. im normally a small / 36 though so i dunno whether it would be worth it :/
capnjazz
capnjazz avatar

312 posts since 25/8/06

12 May 2007 13:30
MAKEOVER2 gives 20% off at figleaves for anyone wanting to stock up on CK's etc, used it yesterday and it works fine.
Best
Best avatar

9893 posts since 21/10/05

12 May 2007 13:37
uk 9 free shipping £139.73


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/visvim-fbt-cow-print-us-10-uk-9-visvims_W0QQitemZ230128304841QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
_____________________________________

http://bestysadventures.blogspot.com/
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

12 May 2007 13:40
nice man….really nice…dont look new to me tho for some reason.


p.s i want some guntys from that fig leaves shout, bit it wont let me in the menswear part of the site, saying i need to allow cookies…whats that bollocks all about?