Archive: best/worst


Show original post
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

4 Apr 2007 02:47
Matt wrote:
eent wrote: worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Best: The grannies love me

Worst: The grannies love me
Best
Best avatar

9944 posts since 21/10/05

4 Apr 2007 12:40
best: my father has hired a new aupair and she is shit hot, cezch, 23, blonde, perfect body etc…. i am going to try my hardest to fuck her

worst: i've got to mow the lawn, paint a fence and cut down a tree today - all for free
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

4 Apr 2007 12:49
Good luck best. You do realise it is your duty to do it!

Best : Lovely day outside, puts a smile on your face

Worst :
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

4 Apr 2007 12:51
Best wrote: best: my father has hired a new aupair and she is shit hot, cezch, 23, blonde, perfect body etc…. i am going to try my hardest to fuck her

worst: i've got to mow the lawn, paint a fence and cut down a tree today - all for free

No Karate Kid?
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

4 Apr 2007 12:53
eent wrote: Best : Full fridge with delights you could only dream of

worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

the one in headingley? Laughing out loud
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

4 Apr 2007 12:56
Guido wrote:
eent wrote: Best : Full fridge with delights you could only dream of

worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

the one in headingley? Laughing out loud

Nah, i'm back in manchester for easter. It's a local one, worked there for 5 years on and off Oops

Not a bad gaff tbh, know all the staff, and most of the customers
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

4 Apr 2007 14:13
best: one more day till easter.

worst: just did that my heritage face recognition and apartently i'm 62% John Travolta.
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

4 Apr 2007 14:17
Relfio wrote: best: one more day till easter.

worst: just did that my heritage face recognition and apartently i'm 62% John Travolta.

Thats not too bad, 7 out of the 10 for me were girls, i should probably take the hint and just get a sex change
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

4 Apr 2007 14:23
eent wrote:
Relfio wrote: best: one more day till easter.

worst: just did that my heritage face recognition and apartently i'm 62% John Travolta.

Thats not too bad, 7 out of the 10 for me were girls, i should probably take the hint and just get a sex change

FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13672 posts since 27/11/03

4 Apr 2007 14:24
Guido wrote:
Best wrote: best: my father has hired a new aupair and she is shit hot, cezch, 23, blonde, perfect body etc…. i am going to try my hardest to fuck her

worst: i've got to mow the lawn, paint a fence and cut down a tree today - all for free

No Karate Kid?

Laughing out loud
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

4 Apr 2007 14:25
i got black, asian and men. and Neve campbell.
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

4 Apr 2007 14:25
jet wrote:
eent wrote:
Relfio wrote: best: one more day till easter.

worst: just did that my heritage face recognition and apartently i'm 62% John Travolta.

Thats not too bad, 7 out of the 10 for me were girls, i should probably take the hint and just get a sex change



Laughing out loud
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

4 Apr 2007 14:26
eent wrote:
Guido wrote:
eent wrote: Best : Full fridge with delights you could only dream of

worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

the one in headingley? Laughing out loud

Nah, i'm back in manchester for easter. It's a local one, worked there for 5 years on and off Oops

Not a bad gaff tbh, know all the staff, and most of the customers

ah… was going ot say the one in Headingley would make rich picking for women! Was up there sat aft… once the sun comes out it's fantastic Laughing out loud
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

4 Apr 2007 14:27
Relfio wrote: i got black, asian and men. and Neve campbell.

which photo did you use though? Eye-wink
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

4 Apr 2007 14:29
Guido wrote:
Relfio wrote: i got black, asian and men. and Neve campbell.

which photo did you use though? Eye-wink

the one of me blacked up with a strap on Sad

but seriously. its rubbish.
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

4 Apr 2007 14:36
Relfio wrote:
Guido wrote:
Relfio wrote: i got black, asian and men. and Neve campbell.

which photo did you use though? Eye-wink

the one of me blacked up with a strap on Sad

but seriously. its rubbish.

Neve Campbell is good. be happy with that. :p
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

4 Apr 2007 14:36
Guido wrote:
eent wrote:
Guido wrote:
eent wrote: Best : Full fridge with delights you could only dream of

worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

the one in headingley? Laughing out loud

Nah, i'm back in manchester for easter. It's a local one, worked there for 5 years on and off Oops

Not a bad gaff tbh, know all the staff, and most of the customers

ah… was going ot say the one in Headingley would make rich picking for women! Was up there sat aft… once the sun comes out it's fantastic Laughing out loud

Hahaha, yeah good shout. Headingly in the sun, is absolute paradise. Dunno where the hell they come from, but they do, and they come wearing very little!

Jet: Don't recognise that person, but i assume it's a transgender fellow
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

4 Apr 2007 14:38
eent wrote:
Guido wrote:
eent wrote:
Guido wrote:
eent wrote: Best : Full fridge with delights you could only dream of

worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

the one in headingley? Laughing out loud

Nah, i'm back in manchester for easter. It's a local one, worked there for 5 years on and off Oops

Not a bad gaff tbh, know all the staff, and most of the customers

ah… was going ot say the one in Headingley would make rich picking for women! Was up there sat aft… once the sun comes out it's fantastic Laughing out loud

Hahaha, yeah good shout. Headingly in the sun, is absolute paradise. Dunno where the hell they come from, but they do, and they come wearing very little!

Jet: Don't recognise that person, but i assume it's a transgender fellow

have you looked at the TV highlights thread recently? NO HATE, there really was just something…
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

4 Apr 2007 14:43
eent wrote:
Guido wrote:
eent wrote:
Guido wrote:
eent wrote: Best : Full fridge with delights you could only dream of

worst : working full time at the coop Laughing out loud

the one in headingley? Laughing out loud

Nah, i'm back in manchester for easter. It's a local one, worked there for 5 years on and off Oops

Not a bad gaff tbh, know all the staff, and most of the customers

ah… was going ot say the one in Headingley would make rich picking for women! Was up there sat aft… once the sun comes out it's fantastic Laughing out loud

Hahaha, yeah good shout. Headingly in the sun, is absolute paradise. Dunno where the hell they come from, but they do, and they come wearing very little!

Jet: Don't recognise that person, but i assume it's a transgender fellow

the Oak on a Summer afternoon is splendid place to drink Cool
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

4 Apr 2007 14:46
The oak is a nice gaff. Skyrack across the road aswell. So many pubs, so little time