Archive: best/worst


Show original post
MoB
MoB avatar

37338 posts since 31/8/04

4 Apr 2007 21:47
DW wrote:
MoB wrote: im playing in goal

picked last were you? Sad

Laughing out loud
Got laughed at by a bunch of girls about my hairband, got called chewbacca by another set and some pikey blokes told me to put my hair in bunches. This was before id even got to football.
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

4 Apr 2007 21:48
Gutted
Ineff
Ineff avatar

9855 posts since 7/4/04

4 Apr 2007 21:50
MoB wrote:
DW wrote:
MoB wrote: im playing in goal

picked last were you? Sad

Laughing out loud
Got laughed at by a bunch of girls about my hairband, got called chewbacca by another set and some pikey blokes told me to put my hair in bunches. This was before id even got to football.

Laughing out loud
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

4 Apr 2007 22:08
Laughing out loud
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

4 Apr 2007 22:12
Worst - some zero rated ebay dont look like he is going to pay

Best - Have his details to abuse
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20693 posts since 26/1/06

5 Apr 2007 00:29
Best - getting on really well with the Russian

Worst - jobsworth jumped up not-clever-enough-to-be-a-security-guard receptionist cunt Fascist!
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

5 Apr 2007 00:34
andymakesglasses wrote: Best - getting on really well with the Russian

Worst - jobsworth jumped up not-clever-enough-to-be-a-security-guard receptionist cunt Fascist!

i know i shouldn't, but Laughing out loud


eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

5 Apr 2007 02:48
Worst : Not enough time in the fucking day anymore. Wanna do so much, but trying to juggle everything at the same time is a cunt. Work, mates, bird, gym, fuk(!), family, and other commitments.

Best : Trying to think of one
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13672 posts since 27/11/03

5 Apr 2007 08:18
eent wrote: Worst : Not enough time in the fucking day anymore. Wanna do so much, but trying to juggle everything at the same time is a cunt. Work, mates, bird, gym, fuk(!), family, and other commitments.

I share your pain.



misled
misled avatar

4471 posts since 3/1/02

5 Apr 2007 08:38
eent wrote: Worst : Not enough time in the fucking day anymore. Wanna do so much, but trying to juggle everything at the same time is a cunt. Work, mates, bird, gym, fuk(!), family, and other commitments.

Best : Trying to think of one

wow. you really have it rough. is there anywhere i can make some kind of donation to help you out?
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

5 Apr 2007 08:53
best: i dyed my hair and i have a fringe

worst: i cut the fringe myself and it fucking shows. retard.
a-dub-uk
a-dub-uk avatar

448 posts since 5/9/06

5 Apr 2007 08:57
Noble Locks. wrote: opium romford.

you goin on a saturday?

if so its a good night……………

a-dub seal of approval

andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20693 posts since 26/1/06

5 Apr 2007 08:59
Best - sunny day, off on a mini road trip - a "tourette" perhaps

Worst - nothing
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13672 posts since 27/11/03

5 Apr 2007 09:08
are we going with the russian? Smiling
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20693 posts since 26/1/06

5 Apr 2007 09:08
we are
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13672 posts since 27/11/03

5 Apr 2007 09:09
if you have a kid with the russian it'll be like a block of concrete. Scottish X Russian collab.
MB
MB avatar

4353 posts since 27/9/05

5 Apr 2007 09:09
is she a rambler to?
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13672 posts since 27/11/03

5 Apr 2007 09:10
thats what happens right, road trip is 3rd base, having a block of concrete child is 4th base, kissing is 5th base, holding hands 6th. anal is obviously 7th. full intercourse is 8th.
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

5 Apr 2007 09:30
misled youth wrote:
eent wrote: Worst : Not enough time in the fucking day anymore. Wanna do so much, but trying to juggle everything at the same time is a cunt. Work, mates, bird, gym, fuk(!), family, and other commitments.

Best : Trying to think of one

wow. you really have it rough. is there anywhere i can make some kind of donation to help you out?

A donation? What the fuck you on about mate? You could work my shifts at the coop for me, to free up some time…..
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

5 Apr 2007 09:37
Relfio wrote: best: i dyed my hair and i have a fringe

worst: i cut the fringe myself and it fucking shows. retard.

So you're a retarded dwarf?

it's not big and it's not clever! Laughing out loud