General Discussion: best/worst


Show original post
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5245 posts since 16/7/06

23 Dec 2019 10:17
likewise, on a stag, just got a blowie. its grim tho.
padawan
padawan avatar

4156 posts since 27/6/03

23 Dec 2019 10:18
MLI wrote: easy for you guys, you prolly got wives

not better to get on these dating/bangin apps ? save you money at the very least..
Gaz
Gaz avatar

2567 posts since 20/10/05

posted 23 Dec 2019 10:18, edited 23 Dec 2019 10:18
padawan wrote: Pay!? - Another nail in your coffin chief. dirty auld bugger!
Watched on with disdain (not literally Laughing out loud) over many years as our "Wilder" friends get thrown out of Whore-booths in the Dam (went for the wrongun!) - blow jobs on Barcelona Ramblas. One mate brought a whore back from Peru (and her daughters!) another tied to a Thai lady(boy).
Be interested to hear what others on here think about ladies of the night - done it - consider it?
Personally could not go there - fucking lap dance was bad enough.

RIP FUK

Pads posts are hard enough to read at the best of times without censorship. Reading this just about gave me an aneurysm.

edit: F U K is censored too? really?
smith
smith avatar

10802 posts since 5/5/04

23 Dec 2019 10:28
Dead nans and blow jobs. Great name for a band.
ismvil
ismvil avatar

824 posts since 16/9/11

23 Dec 2019 11:00
MLI wrote: bunch of limp di ck fa g gots in here

Nah I just got game MLI, so never have to pay. Plus Arab dick is on a forbidden fruit thing post OBL.
MLI
MLI avatar

4683 posts since 6/10/09

posted 23 Dec 2019 11:00, edited 23 Dec 2019 11:00
padawan wrote:
MLI wrote: easy for you guys, you prolly got wives

not better to get on these dating/bangin apps ? save you money at the very least..

no, why don't you try bangin some whores? Change up from the wife and not that expensive on your wage I figure..they call it punting coz sometimes you luck out and get a dirty one who will do anything for an extra 10 bucks, stuff you prolly don't wanna do with your wife
MLI
MLI avatar

4683 posts since 6/10/09

23 Dec 2019 11:03
ismvil wrote:
MLI wrote: bunch of limp di ck fa g gots in here

Nah I just got game MLI, so never have to pay. Plus Arab dick is on a forbidden fruit thing post OBL.

congratulations fucktard, game? I prolly banged more pretty asian girls than you've ever seen, sometimes it's easier just to pay tho and no effort, just luck
ismvil
ismvil avatar

824 posts since 16/9/11

posted 23 Dec 2019 11:09, edited 23 Dec 2019 11:09
You're probably right. Trafficked chicks ftw
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

2894 posts since 23/6/13

23 Dec 2019 11:11
I find myself complaining a lot in crappy chain restaurants these days. I would usually pay and never return but too often service, food or both is unacceptable and they need to know it.

Yesterday I frequented Carluccios for a coffee outside under the heated lamp. Such poor service that we ate the danish pastries and left without paying. No napkins were on display to write a note. Staff were MIA. First time I've ever had to do that and it was satisfying. Don't make me wait 30 minutes for a coffee and then bring out half the order and forget about the rest, also greet everyone who walks in and don't let the customers hang around for hours. The place wasn't even very busy!

padawan
padawan avatar

4156 posts since 27/6/03

23 Dec 2019 11:34
MLI wrote: no, why don't you try bangin some whores? Change up from the wife and not that expensive on your wage I figure..they call it punting coz sometimes you luck out and get a dirty one who will do anything for an extra 10 bucks, stuff you prolly don't wanna do with your wife


like said before…Just couldn't do it, I had to look the other way in the 'Dam peep booths when I was a young buck. you just ring em? "hiya, come in, want a drink" etc? or you bang em out the back of a Dan Murphy's?
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13503 posts since 27/11/03

posted 23 Dec 2019 11:40, edited 23 Dec 2019 11:40
Only once but it was pretty extreme. This bitch bitch me with 5 fucking hands!! Fucked her in her bitch and fucked her fuck. Turnt her bitch around and bitch her bitch.


Blows my mind even now….I still can’t understand how it would fit in that.
ismvil
ismvil avatar

824 posts since 16/9/11

23 Dec 2019 11:42
Laughing out loud
Best
Best avatar

9802 posts since 21/10/05

23 Dec 2019 12:37
Laughing out loud
swede
swede avatar

8319 posts since 21/3/09

23 Dec 2019 14:19
Mr.X. wrote: I find myself complaining a lot in crappy chain restaurants these days. I would usually pay and never return but too often service, food or both is unacceptable and they need to know it.

Yesterday I frequented Carluccios for a coffee outside under the heated lamp. Such poor service that we ate the danish pastries and left without paying. No napkins were on display to write a note. Staff were MIA. First time I've ever had to do that and it was satisfying. Don't make me wait 30 minutes for a coffee and then bring out half the order and forget about the rest, also greet everyone who walks in and don't let the customers hang around for hours. The place wasn't even very busy!

Not really sure how carluccios is still afloat… who goes there? same with all the other Italian high st chains. will all be gone soon. Can’t imaging any of them being turned around
Burt
Burt avatar

5746 posts since 3/1/10

23 Dec 2019 14:38
FrIEND Laughing out loud
MoB
MoB avatar

36795 posts since 31/8/04

23 Dec 2019 14:39
swede wrote:
Mr.X. wrote: I find myself complaining a lot in crappy chain restaurants these days. I would usually pay and never return but too often service, food or both is unacceptable and they need to know it.

Yesterday I frequented Carluccios for a coffee outside under the heated lamp. Such poor service that we ate the danish pastries and left without paying. No napkins were on display to write a note. Staff were MIA. First time I've ever had to do that and it was satisfying. Don't make me wait 30 minutes for a coffee and then bring out half the order and forget about the rest, also greet everyone who walks in and don't let the customers hang around for hours. The place wasn't even very busy!

Not really sure how carluccios is still afloat… who goes there? same with all the other Italian high st chains. will all be gone soon. Can’t imaging any of them being turned around

Bloomsbury one is always packed
Toasted
Toasted avatar

1656 posts since 15/10/09

23 Dec 2019 14:54
… an Italian restaurant with no pizza. I just don’t get it.
Burt
Burt avatar

5746 posts since 3/1/10

23 Dec 2019 14:56
Still, X couldn't simply walk inside to pay what he owed? Wonder what he was gonna 'write on a napkin' - 'Service Shit, Done a Runner. Lots of love, Law Abiding Customer (usually)'?

Fucking Hell Puzzled
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

2894 posts since 23/6/13

23 Dec 2019 15:39
***** Flicks bogie at Burt *****
menace
menace avatar

1081 posts since 3/5/12

23 Dec 2019 21:55
ismvil wrote:
MLI wrote: bunch of limp di ck fa g gots in here

Nah I just got game MLI, so never have to pay. Plus Arab dick is on a forbidden fruit thing post OBL.

are you arab or persian ? always assumed persian cos of the shahbaz