General Discussion: best/worst


Show original post
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

6 Feb 2012 12:29
Stealing office stationary?

DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

6 Feb 2012 12:30
Nah not stealing! Laughing out loud @ rez
timmbo
timmbo avatar

3434 posts since 9/2/10

6 Feb 2012 12:32
spitting at a colleague?
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

6 Feb 2012 12:32
doomedyouth wrote: I don't want to say, theres no evidence of anything. But I would go straight to pikey class if it was deemed to be true, but its not.. innocent till proven guilty and all that.

So it's not true and there's no evidence, but you might get fired? Are you MoB in a parallel universe?
timmbo
timmbo avatar

3434 posts since 9/2/10

6 Feb 2012 12:33
Laughing out loud
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

6 Feb 2012 12:38
robii wrote:
doomedyouth wrote: I don't want to say, theres no evidence of anything. But I would go straight to pikey class if it was deemed to be true, but its not.. innocent till proven guilty and all that.

So it's not true and there's no evidence, but you might get fired? Are you MoB in a parallel universe?

Theres only no evidence or anything as far as I know!
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20393 posts since 26/1/06

6 Feb 2012 12:40
Rez wrote: Stealing office stationary?

Speed is of the essence if you want to get away with that.
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4764 posts since 26/9/09

6 Feb 2012 12:40
Did you shit on the bog floor? someone where i work did it 3 times on the bounce a few years back
Gaz
Gaz avatar

2605 posts since 20/10/05

6 Feb 2012 12:43
caught wanking in the toilets just as it was on the boil?
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

6 Feb 2012 12:50
andymakesglasses wrote:
Rez wrote: Stealing office stationary?

Speed is of the essence if you want to get away with that.

Laughing out loud
jwool
jwool avatar

2698 posts since 16/2/10

6 Feb 2012 12:54
You're such a cunt. I hate people that post half a story and won't tell you what actually happened. Why even bother mentioning it at all.
shralp-lad
shralp-lad avatar

881 posts since 21/4/11

6 Feb 2012 12:57
jackwooly wrote: You're such a cunt. I hate people that post half a story and won't tell you what actually happened. Why even bother mentioning it at all.
deuce
deuce avatar

13836 posts since 21/1/08

6 Feb 2012 13:04
innit. same with facebook updates, when people put things like "IM SO HAPPY TODAY OMG BEST NEWS EVURRR"
figurine
figurine avatar

5892 posts since 14/5/07

6 Feb 2012 13:08
attention seeking innit
Byte
Byte avatar

2961 posts since 16/6/10

6 Feb 2012 13:21
Didn't Jordan do the exact same thing ? Something about a run in with the law but didn't tell the full story ?
Sneaker52
Sneaker52 avatar

7144 posts since 2/11/06

6 Feb 2012 13:23
It's a girl thing, FACT.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

6 Feb 2012 13:34
You mean he's been accused of groping some woman at work? Jawdropping!
wdmn
wdmn avatar

131 posts since 5/5/06

6 Feb 2012 13:53
Byte wrote: Didn't Jordan do the exact same thing ? Something about a run in with the law but didn't tell the full story ?

Smiling Didn't the redacted charge sheet get put up too?
Serbia
Serbia avatar

4932 posts since 22/3/06

6 Feb 2012 13:55
Gaz wrote: caught wanking in the toilets just as it was on the boil?

blatantly this
deuce
deuce avatar

13836 posts since 21/1/08

6 Feb 2012 13:59
is that a sackable offence though? (bit worried)