Classifieds: Big Clearout

Paulie
Paulie avatar

740 posts since 10/5/11

posted 17 Nov 2018 15:40, edited 17 Nov 2018 15:40
All prices are delivered in the UK, payment by paypal gift.

Got a busy week at work so might not get stuff posted till next week.

If you have an offer, especially on multiple items, send me a PM. Interested in swaps for 6876 in good condition too.

Everything is now on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pirlosrightboot/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

-

Clarks Gore Tex Desert Boots - Size 8 - BNIB Don't think they make these anymore - £80

-

Clarks Desert Boots - Size 8 - Worn Once Indoors - Great condition - £70

-

Levis 501 - 34w30l - Great wash on these, good used condition - £25

-

Levis 501 CT - Worn a handful of times - £40

-

Uniqlo x Lemaire Blouson - Size Medium - Good Condition, slightly faded from wash - Loads of detail and great quality - £30

-

Gap Chinos - 33w30l - slim fit but I wouldn't say they're a tight - best quality budget chinos you can buy - BNWT - £25

-

Gap Overshirt / Chore Jacket - Size Medium - Worn Once - £25

-

6876 Shirt - Amazing fabric, sort of seersucker check texture - Great condition - Size Small - £25

-

Schott Nyc Aviator/Flying Jacket Bomber - Size Large - £60

Worn sparingly, in good condition. Really warm, perfect for the coming months. A lot of jacket for the money. Has the usual bobbling at the cuffs.

-

Ralph Lauren D&S Deck Jacket - Size Medium - £70

Has the vintage deck jacket look but without fitting like shit. Chunky zip, classic 'onion' padded lining. It's in good worn condition. No rips, tears or stains. Very light bit of wear on the cuffs and at the pocket holes. There's a mark on the inside lining which I've pictured. It might be there as part of the design with it being denim and supply but I'm unsure so worth mentioning. Obviously unseen when wearing. Again a lot of jacket for that price. Really heavy so will cost a bit to post.

-

Ralph Lauren Black Label Puffer Jacket - Large - £70

Loads and loads of detail on this one and really good quality being the black label. RRP would have been something daft like a grand.

It's in good condition but isn't perfect. There's the odd loose thread and some of the buttons the black finish has worn away a bit. Small details but keep in mind if you are interested.

-

AS Roma Tracksuit - Large - £20

Smartest football tracksuit you will ever own. Fit is great.

Worn sparingly but unfortunately theres a burn in the bottoms. It's very small so still perfectly wearable. Its also in a position where you could get them chopped into shorts. I was going to but can't be arsed. Hence the price.

-

Puma Italia Tracksuit & Training Top - £35

Worn but good nick. Slight bobbling on parts of the bottoms but on the whole good nick and a bargain for the lot.

-

Puma Italia Quarter Zip Tracksuit Top - Large - £30

Like new.

-

Tommy Hilfiger Belt - 33"-38" - stock picture for now - £18

Simple casual black belt. I have two of these so this one can go. Been worn once or twice.

-

Supreme Knowledge Reigns Cap - £35

Nice and subtle, tonal branding all round. Used but great nick. The close up picture isn't the best, just a bit dusty cause the flash is on.

Paulie
Paulie avatar

740 posts since 10/5/11

24 Nov 2018 22:22
bump
Paulie
Paulie avatar

740 posts since 10/5/11

26 Nov 2018 19:30
All on ebay now

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pirlosrightboot/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1