General Discussion: Celebrity Big Brother


Show original post
OG
OG avatar

270 posts since 25/7/06

18 Jan 2007 16:58
it is blatant rasicm…noble is right for once!
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

18 Jan 2007 16:59
Think soppy bollocks thought it was a dig at him (rather than an attempt at a humourous trail of Photoshop posts regarding Jade and her scummy clan) and deleted it.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Jan 2007 17:00
KKDW wrote: Think soppy bollocks thought it was a dig at him (rather than an attempt at a humourous trail of Photoshop posts regarding Jade and her scummy clan) and deleted it.
fuck off kkdw will ya.
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

18 Jan 2007 17:01
KKDW wrote: Apologies for my other post then Laughing out loud x
blah
blah avatar

499 posts since 12/10/06

18 Jan 2007 17:02
Prot0 wrote: Puzzled
it was my first time Oops
you get it? its blown away in the wind…
'LOL'
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

18 Jan 2007 17:03
Verb wrote: Youre a miserable old sod who cant take anyone disagreeing with you.

Its more than possible she meant leave the house. So what if her home happens to be in India compared to Chiswick, it wasnt necessarily racist.

Your naivety on this is fantastic.
You do know Santa doesn't exist don't you?
Prot0
Prot0 avatar

1773 posts since 15/6/04

18 Jan 2007 17:04
Blah, I loved it, I can't photoshop for shit so I congratulate you Smiling

The smiley above was more about the potential arguement between Noble and KKDW spiraling. Eye-wink
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

18 Jan 2007 17:05
jeg wrote:
Verb wrote: Youre a miserable old sod who cant take anyone disagreeing with you.

Its more than possible she meant leave the house. So what if her home happens to be in India compared to Chiswick, it wasnt necessarily racist.

Your naivety on this is fantastic.
You do know Santa doesn't exist don't you?

Can a mod delete and/or edit this post please. Have a little consideration for others, Jack might read this thread ffs.
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

18 Jan 2007 17:05
Prot0 wrote: Blah, I loved it, I can't photoshop for shit so I congratulate you Smiling

The smiley above was more about the potential arguement between Noble and KKDW spiraling. Eye-wink

*Verb
blah
blah avatar

499 posts since 12/10/06

18 Jan 2007 17:06
Prot0 wrote: Blah, I loved it, I can't photoshop for shit so I congratulate you Smiling

The smiley above was more about the potential arguement between Noble and KKDW spiraling. Eye-wink
ah ok im glad you loved it. i was just expecting more comments, you know??? like " Laughing out loud " and "oh yeah!! cos its windy rofllols!!!!" Oops
Brad
Brad avatar

5025 posts since 20/6/01

18 Jan 2007 17:06
Prot0 wrote: Blah, I loved it, I can't photoshop for shit so I congratulate you Smiling

The smiley above was more about the potential arguement between Noble and KKDW spiraling. Eye-wink

.. and it was my fault, I deleted the witch-hunt image, cause I thought it might get in the way of a good efight between Noble and omelette Sad
Verb
Verb avatar

96 posts since 27/11/06

18 Jan 2007 17:07
Its not naivety at all, I just hate the way any sort of mistreatment of a foreigner can be considered racist! Yes theyve treated her disgracefully but she does seem irritating, and I dont think theres one single thing thats been said that couldnt have been applied to a white person. I dont think they are really racist, I think theyre just morons.
nick
nick avatar

19733 posts since 2/5/03

18 Jan 2007 17:09
haz wrote: i hope someone caves Jades fucking face in

more
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9970 posts since 16/9/02

18 Jan 2007 17:12
Verb wrote: Its not naivety at all, I just hate the way any sort of mistreatment of a foreigner can be considered racist! Yes theyve treated her disgracefully but she does seem irritating, and I dont think theres one single thing thats been said that couldnt have been applied to a white person. I dont think they are really racist, I think theyre just morons.
Good on you for not letting the fact you apprently haven't watched BB at all or read anything about it stop you from giving your highly valued opinion.
Is there anything else you feel strongly about despite not knowing the first fucking thing about it?
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

18 Jan 2007 17:13
Laughing out loud
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Jan 2007 17:15
generic_guy wrote:
Verb wrote: Its not naivety at all, I just hate the way any sort of mistreatment of a foreigner can be considered racist! Yes theyve treated her disgracefully but she does seem irritating, and I dont think theres one single thing thats been said that couldnt have been applied to a white person. I dont think they are really racist, I think theyre just morons.
Good on you for not letting the fact you apprently haven't watched BB at all or read anything about it stop you from giving your highly valued opinion.
Is there anything else you feel strongly about despite not knowing the first fucking thing about it?

Im the first person that goes mad about things being far too politically correct in this country for fear of upsetting people, like our christmas lights etc etc…But the way they are being with her is monsterous…..And that 'Go Home' comment was blatent one million per cent meant as "Fuck off back to where you come from" a saying from our horrible yesteryears.
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

18 Jan 2007 17:17
Verb wrote: Its not naivety at all, I just hate the way any sort of mistreatment of a foreigner can be considered racist! Yes theyve treated her disgracefully but she does seem irritating, and I dont think theres one single thing thats been said that couldnt have been applied to a white person. I dont think they are really racist, I think theyre just morons.

apart from maybe "she wishes she was white", that just wouldn't make sense about a white person.

verb, you're right, the comments alone are ambigious but in context it's not looking good. if an asian person feels that she is being bullied because of her colour, then i think it should be taken seriously and not dismissed as "politcal correctness gone mad".

i quite fancy noble as the wise elder of this forum too Laughing out loud






carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

18 Jan 2007 17:19
Verb wrote: Its not naivety at all, I just hate the way any sort of mistreatment of a foreigner can be considered racist! Yes theyve treated her disgracefully but she does seem irritating, and I dont think theres one single thing thats been said that couldnt have been applied to a white person. I dont think they are really racist, I think theyre just morons.

Too be fair I never heard a another white person say to another fuck off home…….unless a Londoner tell a northern cunt to fuck off back north
blah
blah avatar

499 posts since 12/10/06

18 Jan 2007 17:22
jet wrote: "she wishes she was white"
they said that? what else did they say/do? (ive not even watched it because bb is a bunch of bullshit to me)
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Jan 2007 17:23
To flip the coin tho, when Jermaine was asked if his wife was a black woman , he said "Of course"….Imagine if someone said to (for example) Dirk, if his wife was a white woman and he replied….. "Of course"…how do you think that would be construed??
Please advise?