Classifieds: Classifieds Gripes Thread ... Got Any Moans, Voice Them In Here


Show original post
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1646 posts since 29/7/08

21 Feb 2021 13:44
Mookie_blaylock wrote: Just to let everyone know, getting his family involved worked Cool

MB has now refunded after messing around for 2.5 months!!!

Any sort of explanation from wife or MB?
diederik
diederik avatar

3280 posts since 16/8/11

21 Feb 2021 14:03
Cool

Deleted the posts referring to his Mrs now that it's sorted
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7865 posts since 21/4/05

21 Feb 2021 14:14
Glad it's sorted
pops
pops avatar

4235 posts since 2/9/09

21 Feb 2021 15:11
Should’ve never come to this but good to know it’s sorted and that collectively FUK still pulls together to call out this kind of shit. Cool
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9309 posts since 6/10/05

21 Feb 2021 15:12
Cool
Copper
Copper avatar

2939 posts since 29/11/11

21 Feb 2021 15:25
Dreep wrote:
Mookie_blaylock wrote: Just to let everyone know, getting his family involved worked Cool

MB has now refunded after messing around for 2.5 months!!!

Any sort of explanation from wife or MB?

Don’t you have eyes? He didn’t log in! Laughing out loud
Copper
Copper avatar

2939 posts since 29/11/11

21 Feb 2021 15:25
pops wrote: Should’ve never come to this but good to know it’s sorted and that collectively FUK still pulls together to call out this kind of shit. Cool
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1617 posts since 16/9/11

21 Feb 2021 16:18
All’s well that ends well
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1559 posts since 30/3/11

21 Feb 2021 16:46
Really happy that you are refunded. I wonder whether he will show his face on fuk again ?
jacko198
jacko198 avatar

519 posts since 23/10/09

21 Feb 2021 16:50
Glad you got refunded! What a helmet!
quest
quest avatar

3649 posts since 11/7/11

21 Feb 2021 17:45
he has to hand in his GJ and unlearn the secret handshake
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1646 posts since 29/7/08

21 Feb 2021 18:02
Centurionone wrote: Really happy that you are refunded. I wonder whether he will show his face on fuk again ?
Can't mods check IPs, would bet has an alt account to see what's been going on.
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4841 posts since 13/1/10

21 Feb 2021 18:28
Revoke his GJ - it's the only way he'll learn!!!!
LFC
LFC avatar

5329 posts since 14/6/11

21 Feb 2021 18:31
Brilliant result. What a fuckin bell end.

Glad it’s sorted Mookie Ubercool
joe6886
joe6886 avatar

900 posts since 16/11/08

21 Feb 2021 19:39
Was obviously just going to try and ignore it until family got involved. Proper shithouse behaviour over £100
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1646 posts since 29/7/08

21 Feb 2021 19:53
bertoni
bertoni avatar

1458 posts since 29/9/11

21 Feb 2021 20:58
LFC wrote: Brilliant result. What a fuckin bell end.

Glad it’s sorted Mookie Ubercool

Mookie_blaylock
Mookie_blaylock avatar

1662 posts since 19/7/06

21 Feb 2021 21:25
Dreep wrote:
Mookie_blaylock wrote: Just to let everyone know, getting his family involved worked Cool

MB has now refunded after messing around for 2.5 months!!!

Any sort of explanation from wife or MB?

No explanation whatsoever from MB.
Not that I expected any from him after previous flood of lies.


TCB
TCB avatar

4734 posts since 5/7/11

21 Feb 2021 21:26
quest wrote: he has to hand in his GJ and unlearn the secret handshake

Laughing out loud
swede
swede avatar

9550 posts since 21/3/09

21 Feb 2021 23:30
as if you had to go through his wife for £100 Laughing out loud Laughing out loud what a loser. must be so embarassing