Classifieds: Classifieds Gripes Thread ... Got Any Moans, Voice Them In Here


Show original post
burny
burny avatar

5771 posts since 25/5/06

13 Feb 2018 10:18
I think its only fair that we see the pics you used for the sale thread vs the jacket received.

Neither of you seem forthcoming to back yourselves up.
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:20
billybrown wrote:
Rez wrote: Using 'you send me the payment as gift families and friends' as a reason not to refund is just not on.

If you're so confident in the condition Shades then why not give a refund, take the jacket back and sell it on elsewhere?

Can't stand that using that paypal gift threat bullshit, drives me spare.

I was just saying that I could of been a cunt but I’m not going too….
Rez
Rez avatar

7851 posts since 5/4/09

posted 13 Feb 2018 10:20, edited 13 Feb 2018 10:20
Shadesdaddy, probably best to up the pictures that you say were on the listing? The ones that clearly showed there was no patch? Otherwise I don't think you've really got a leg to stand on - I'd be pissed off if someone didn't clearly detail some major wear like that and I only found out once the item was delivered.

Unless you specifically worded it was missing the listing or that its clear from the pictures that it wasn't on, then I think you should really be giving a refund.
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:22
Not here to answer everyone’s questions anyway so Paulie do the right thing, stop bitching and getting everyone involved who loves the drama and contact me as I’ve been asking. Like I say you have to send back the item first to warrant a refund (even though the jackets as pictured and nothing wrong with it)
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:26
Rez wrote: Shadesdaddy, probably best to up the pictures that you say were on the listing? The ones that clearly showed there was no patch? Otherwise I don't think you've really got a leg to stand on - I'd be pissed off if someone didn't clearly detail some major wear like that and I only found out once the item was delivered.

Unless you specifically worded it was missing the listing or that its clear from the pictures that it wasn't on, then I think you should really be giving a refund.
Rez wrote: Shadesdaddy, probably best to up the pictures that you say were on the listing? The ones that clearly showed there was no patch? Otherwise I don't think you've really got a leg to stand on - I'd be pissed off if someone didn't clearly detail some major wear like that and I only found out once the item was delivered.

Unless you specifically worded it was missing the listing or that its clear from the pictures that it wasn't on, then I think you should really be giving a refund.
Rez wrote: Shadesdaddy, probably best to up the pictures that you say were on the listing? The ones that clearly showed there was no patch? Otherwise I don't think you've really got a leg to stand on - I'd be pissed off if someone didn't clearly detail some major wear like that and I only found out once the item was delivered.

Unless you specifically worded it was missing the listing or that its clear from the pictures that it wasn't on, then I think you should really be giving a refund.

Happy to provide that evidence but I went to that listing and I bloody erased it all. I never ever put a snake patch on - swear down



Rez
Rez avatar

7851 posts since 5/4/09

posted 13 Feb 2018 10:27, edited 13 Feb 2018 10:27
.
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:29
Also I’m not sending a refund then hope he then sends back to the item to me, that’s not how it works
Rez
Rez avatar

7851 posts since 5/4/09

13 Feb 2018 10:30
Well seeing as you've said 'he's not get a leg to stand on' because he sent it through paypal gift, which is the norm on fuk, he's not exactly gonna send it to you thinking that you'll refund him.
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:31
burny wrote: I think its only fair that we see the pics you used for the sale thread vs the jacket received.

Neither of you seem forthcoming to back yourselves up.

It’s between me and him anyway. Why do we both have to display this in public. I’m asking to work with him via PM. This is a shit storm and fucking embarrassing
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:33
Rez wrote: Well seeing as you've said 'he's not get a leg to stand on' because he sent it through paypal gift, which is the norm on fuk, he's not exactly gonna send it to you thinking that you'll refund him.

Well I do t trust him Either so what’s your suggestion seeing as you want to be so involved
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

13 Feb 2018 10:33
shadesdaddy wrote: Congrats on gathering your audience Paulie. Fantastic work!!!

swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

posted 13 Feb 2018 10:37, edited 13 Feb 2018 10:37
billybrown wrote:
Rez wrote: Using 'you send me the payment as gift families and friends' as a reason not to refund is just not on.

If you're so confident in the condition Shades then why not give a refund, take the jacket back and sell it on elsewhere?

Can't stand that using that paypal gift threat bullshit, drives me spare.

init this is 100% ban worthy. I knew this was all going to end in tears. the alarm bells were ringing months ago. i warned everyone in the ban thread but not a single person listened


shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:38
swede wrote:
billybrown wrote:
Rez wrote: Using 'you send me the payment as gift families and friends' as a reason not to refund is just not on.

If you're so confident in the condition Shades then why not give a refund, take the jacket back and sell it on elsewhere?

Can't stand that using that paypal gift threat bullshit, drives me spare.

init this is 100% ban worthy. I knew this was all going to end in tears. the alarm bells were ringing months ago. i warned everyone months ago but not a single person listened

You’re a sad little fuck mate. Little keyboard warrior.


shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 10:40
Get Swede a job he has way too much free time spare….he gets off on all this.
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

13 Feb 2018 10:55
stay salty

nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3084 posts since 21/2/10

13 Feb 2018 11:02
Laughing out loud

Surely one of you just posts the pics and this is sorted.
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 11:04
Keyboard skills
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 11:05
Is it cool if we sort it between us or does everyone want t know the outcome ?
deuce
deuce avatar

13583 posts since 21/1/08

13 Feb 2018 11:08
shadesdaddy wrote: Get Swede a job he has way too much free time spare….he gets off on all this.
agree, quite sad really
shadesdaddy
shadesdaddy avatar

816 posts since 6/12/09

13 Feb 2018 11:10
deuce wrote:
shadesdaddy wrote: Get Swede a job he has way too much free time spare….he gets off on all this.
agree, quite sad really

Some people are here to troll. I get it. Seems to really get of on it - strange