Menswear: Common Projects


Show original post
LFC
LFC avatar

3741 posts since 14/6/11

16 Sep 2019 10:59
Yeah if they came in black suede with white sole I’d be all over them Cool
Trent
Trent avatar

1850 posts since 18/1/09

16 Sep 2019 12:02
Trent wrote: I was in Italy last week and stopped for some food while driving. Walked passed a menswear shop selling common project-a-likes for 70euro - called P448s. I've had a look online and the rest of their stuff is gash but I'm looking for more of the CP-a-likes if anyone knows where I can source them.

They're the ones in the picture here (not for sale though)
https://www.manufactuur.be/en/brands/p448.html

They were previously on sale at Yoox after a bit of a search.
https://www.yoox.com/ae/11613323/item
MoB
MoB avatar

36684 posts since 31/8/04

16 Sep 2019 12:04
That logo on the heel's a bit naughty
toocan
toocan avatar

725 posts since 7/11/07

16 Sep 2019 12:06
Trent wrote:
Trent wrote: I was in Italy last week and stopped for some food while driving. Walked passed a menswear shop selling common project-a-likes for 70euro - called P448s. I've had a look online and the rest of their stuff is gash but I'm looking for more of the CP-a-likes if anyone knows where I can source them.

They're the ones in the picture here (not for sale though)
https://www.manufactuur.be/en/brands/p448.html

They were previously on sale at Yoox after a bit of a search.
https://www.yoox.com/ae/11613323/item

Theirs a really good video from a bloke that reviews them all pretty much against CP's



Id also look at Selected Homme and Zespa as cheaper alternatives. In reality though I ain't seen anything that is "as good as"
Trent
Trent avatar

1850 posts since 18/1/09

16 Sep 2019 12:07
Agreed (and the tongue tbf) but I can get by for beaters at 60quid
Doogan
Doogan avatar

513 posts since 13/4/14

16 Sep 2019 14:16
Anyone tried these?

https://adaysmarch.com/shop/sneakers/marching-sneaker-leather-white
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4459 posts since 13/1/10

posted 24 Sep 2019 19:21, edited 24 Sep 2019 19:21
What's sizing like on the latest CP BBalls?

Edit: Size down job it seems
jogon321
jogon321 avatar

630 posts since 13/4/12

24 Sep 2019 20:07
Razorlight123 wrote: What's sizing like on the latest CP BBalls?

Edit: Size down job it seems

I've got the 2128 version and sized down 1 from usual nike size
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4459 posts since 13/1/10

24 Sep 2019 20:37
jogon321 wrote:
Razorlight123 wrote: What's sizing like on the latest CP BBalls?

Edit: Size down job it seems

I've got the 2128 version and sized down 1 from usual nike size

So in essence same as your Achilles
LFC
LFC avatar

3741 posts since 14/6/11

25 Sep 2019 09:35
Yes, new ones size down 1 mate. Older pebbled leather versions I size down 2.
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4459 posts since 13/1/10

25 Sep 2019 12:11
Thanks guys appreciated!
jogon321
jogon321 avatar

630 posts since 13/4/12

25 Sep 2019 19:56
Razorlight123 wrote:
jogon321 wrote:
Razorlight123 wrote: What's sizing like on the latest CP BBalls?

Edit: Size down job it seems

I've got the 2128 version and sized down 1 from usual nike size

So in essence same as your Achilles

Yep same as achilles