General Discussion: The Conspiracy Thread


Show original post
Superprecise
Superprecise avatar

2056 posts since 16/7/11

30 Aug 2019 08:15
Show me truly independent media without a political agenda. I’ll wait.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

543 posts since 15/12/12

30 Aug 2019 11:00
Superprecise wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: Give it time but the following will come out:

Epstein was murdered in his cell. Fact.

A LOT of famous/powerful people were in on his shenanigans and implicated in some of his more sordid stuff.

This was all disappear for a few months, maybe even a year or so, but it will eventually come to the surface. And we will see just how disgusting and morally corrupt the rich and elite truly are.

Wouldn’t surprise me either, but you don’t actually know the facts any better than the rest of us. Him topping himself is not beyond the realm of possibility. Same as everything else you weigh in on - conviction in your own opinion does not equal fact.

Not even expressing an opinion on the Epstein thing or the Amazon thing in the other thread, I’m just sick of self-satisfied turds of all stripes telling everyone else what’s true based on fuck all firsthand insight. Too many people on the right and the left overrate their biased opinions massively, it’s ridiculous. You’re only reading the same shite as everyone else.

'Topping himself'? I don't think we can be as nonchalant as that.

Let's look at some facts shall we?

No one had committed suicide at the correctional facility he was in since 1998.

He had already attempted it once and was on and off suicide watch within 6 days.

He claimed to have been attacked in this earlier 'attempt'

His cellmate was moved out of their cell the night before the actual 'suicide'

No tapes of the night/morning have ever been released.

Officially, the two guards minding his cell had fallen asleep and falsified data logs in their reports.

(https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/13/warden-of-jail-where-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself-reassigned.html)

Also, at least 8 separate officers knew Epstein shouldn't have been left alone.

(https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/at-least-eight-jail-officials-knew-jeffrey-epstein-was-not-to-be-left-alone-in-cell/2019/08/21/28cefc8e-c437-11e9-9986-1fb3e4397be4_story.html)

His island has also had laptops and all sorts removed before the FBI got there. I can't be bothered to find all the links but just search for it.

Now, believe it or not I'm not a conspiracy theory nut, but this is more than just a growing number of coincidences. It's not about knowing more than anyone else or being self-satisfied. It's making as well as informed an opinion as I can based on the facts (or lack of) that are reported (or not).

PS: Oh, and the Maxwell lady is still roaming around, and hasn't been brought into questioning or anything?
illwill
illwill avatar

3533 posts since 17/5/04

posted 30 Aug 2019 11:20, edited 30 Aug 2019 11:20
CSB

I went to the Maxwells' house a few times when I was a kid.

Nice gaff.


pentonville
pentonville avatar

340 posts since 12/3/12

posted 30 Aug 2019 12:54, edited 30 Aug 2019 12:54
How about the in-n-out photoshop Laughing out loud
jogon321
jogon321 avatar

611 posts since 13/4/12

30 Aug 2019 20:21
fudge.dredd wrote: ^ none of this should even be in the Conspiracy threat. This is all real world shit what’s happening.

You shouldn't even be in the conspiracy thread cos you believe all this shit
illwill
illwill avatar

3533 posts since 17/5/04

30 Aug 2019 20:28
People just need to believe that it's not the fault of their own choices and circumstances that their lives are shit.

So they believe in conspiracies..
-DiscoTits-
-DiscoTits- avatar

689 posts since 26/11/07

30 Aug 2019 23:13
Come on. As much as I disagree with Fudge on his politics I do think he has a point about Prince Randy Andy. It's pretty obvious that those in power etc crave even more power and control so go on and commit despicable acts such as Epstein and co.
MLI
MLI avatar

4348 posts since 6/10/09

posted 31 Aug 2019 08:53, edited 31 Aug 2019 08:53
illwill wrote: People just need to believe that it's not the fault of their own choices and circumstances that their lives are shit.

So they believe in conspiracies..

Is Fudge's life shit? Does the murder or suicide of Epstein have any effect on Fudge's life? Maybe Fudge just doesn't accept everything the government says?

I think you're what they call a "useful idiot" for automatically accepting everything the government or authorities say. In that case your masters thank you. Unless you are one of the power craving elite class? If so thank your useful idiot minions in this thread.
Dee
Dee avatar

11131 posts since 22/11/07

31 Aug 2019 10:56
100mph Epstein was knocked off
MrW
MrW avatar

2512 posts since 1/8/11

31 Aug 2019 12:05
MLI wrote: I think you're what they call a "useful idiot"
Is that the same 'them' that call this guy a 'useful idiot'?
themistake
themistake avatar

10511 posts since 20/2/06

8 Sep 2019 14:27
themistake wrote: Yeah but Epstein isn’t dead.

Drone footage from Peado Island. Taken last week
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

543 posts since 15/12/12

8 Sep 2019 14:35
So this is why no prison footage has ever come out…,

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-cameras/fbi-studies-two-broken-cameras-outside-cell-where-epstein-died-source-idUSKCN1VI2LC
padawan
padawan avatar

4024 posts since 27/6/03

13 Sep 2019 07:47
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7457163/Melania-Trump-criticized-9-11-tribute-outfit.html
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

3925 posts since 24/8/06

13 Sep 2019 08:00
themistake wrote:
themistake wrote: Yeah but Epstein isn’t dead.

Drone footage from Peado Island. Taken last week

Is that Kanye ?
MoB
MoB avatar

36622 posts since 31/8/04

13 Sep 2019 09:13

The fact that nobody in the team said maybe you shouldn't wear that is bonkers and if they did and she ignored them then even worse.
illwill
illwill avatar

3533 posts since 17/5/04

13 Sep 2019 09:51
Get a grip. Looks like a button loop for closing the vent has popped out.

Wouldn't look at it twice if it hadn't.
MoB
MoB avatar

36622 posts since 31/8/04

13 Sep 2019 10:00
illwill wrote: Get a grip. Looks like a button loop for closing the vent has popped out.

Wouldn't look at it twice if it hadn't.

Yeah of course but as if someone didn't notice and then to post the picture up. You have to be thick as shit to not look and think wtf but then i guess that's the point.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3127 posts since 29/5/05

13 Sep 2019 12:27
Excellent, maybe now they will bring up fuckd up things Trump has said regarding "7/11"

- Lied about being at ground zero with the first responders.
- Claiming he saw thousands of muslims celebrate the attack on the streets of new jersey.
- Bragging about how he now had the tallest building on Manhattan just hours after the attack.