General Discussion: Covid


Show original post
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

2 Feb 2022 22:05
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote: More waffle. Until you can post up evidence of the mass deaths happening from vaccines that you claimed I'm just going to assume everything you post is a lie.
I don't got to bring shit to you. Who don't bring anything to the fucking table. I'm here to express the misinformation that I have.

You have no fucking power.
FTFY
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5995 posts since 1/4/07

2 Feb 2022 22:36
Now you're trolling. You have no fucking answers, and you're trolling because you want conflict and not solutions.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

2 Feb 2022 22:40
Solutions to what exactly?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5995 posts since 1/4/07

posted 3 Feb 2022 06:15, edited 3 Feb 2022 06:15
figurine wrote: Solutions to what exactly?
I've made it known that I am looking for a solution to how we should handle those that have died or have been injured from vaccines. These are the only questions that I've asked you and you've avoided every single one of them.

I asked you what should be done to handle the vaccine injured or those who have died by the vaccine. You provide a single solitary source on vaccine injuries and deaths. I have provided at least two(VAERS and the EU version of VAERS), which is, you know, science. But that's besides the point, because I didn't ask about the source you provided, my whole rant was on the source you provided. So I conceded to that argument because there was no getting through to you, and you are only looking to waste time until you found an in, were you can get me in a got you moment, which was never going to occur for me.


It leaves me to believe whether or not you care about those who are vaccine injured or who have died from the vaccines. That's one of the questions I asked that you have not answered. You have done everything to avoid answering that including create arguments to completely cancel that dialogue of which I'm asking you for.

Do you not care about those who are injured from vaccines and or who have died from them, which is one of two questions that I asked you.

You have instead chose to revert back to an argument about the 17,000 deaths in comparison to the deaths of those who died by vaccines. These two things are both bad things is how I understand it, but you choose to focus on this as being your argument instead of answering the question that I have asked numerous times.

I even conceded to your arguments and said that, "hey you may believe that, so let's go on your numbers. What about those injured from vaccines and or who have died from them."

Do you understand how I'm stuck on not only feedback loop, but a negative feedback loop, because you refuse to answer my question, and you're getting angry about me not complying to your conclusion as being reality.

Edit: angry is not the word but conflicting, which is why I keep saying it. I'm getting angry because you're wasting my time, but I don't mind a good dialogue where I can talk shit.



TLDR- figurine doesn't care about dead or injured vaxxed people.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

3 Feb 2022 08:09
10 people have died from the vaccines in England by December, while 27,000 lives were saved because of them by June. Every death is obviously tragic but it's fairly clear that the benefits of the vaccine far outweigh the costs.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccines-have-prevented-7-2-million-infections-and-27-000-deaths

If not vaccines, what would your alternative solution been to reduce deaths from Covid?

You keep talking about VAERS, but VAERS doesn't show causality. Deaths reported on VAERS are deaths after vaccination not deaths because of vaccination. VAERS even has a warning on its website about this.

The figure of 17,000 deaths where Covid was the sole cause mentioned on the death certificate is nonsense as it's been repeatedly pointed out to you. Look up how many cancer deaths have cancer listed as the sole cause of death, I've seen data to suggest it's around 50%, that doesn't mean cancer is only about half as deadly as people think.

It's repeatedly been pointed out to you that your arguments are based on a poor interpretation of data or else straight up misinformation but you don't care.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5995 posts since 1/4/07

posted 3 Feb 2022 12:43, edited 3 Feb 2022 12:43
figurine wrote: 10 people have died from the vaccines in England by December, while 27,000 lives were saved because of them by June. Every death is obviously tragic but it's fairly clear that the benefits of the vaccine far outweigh the costs.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccines-have-prevented-7-2-million-infections-and-27-000-deaths

If not vaccines, what would your alternative solution been to reduce deaths from Covid?

You keep talking about VAERS, but VAERS doesn't show causality. Deaths reported on VAERS are deaths after vaccination not deaths because of vaccination. VAERS even has a warning on its website about this.

The figure of 17,000 deaths where Covid was the sole cause mentioned on the death certificate is nonsense as it's been repeatedly pointed out to you. Look up how many cancer deaths have cancer listed as the sole cause of death, I've seen data to suggest it's around 50%, that doesn't mean cancer is only about half as deadly as people think.

It's repeatedly been pointed out to you that your arguments are based on a poor interpretation of data or else straight up misinformation but you don't care.
again you have avoided my question. You don't care about people who died from experimental Gene therapies. You don't care about people who are injured from these experimental medical procedures.


You keep avoiding the fucking question. You know how because you're starting to ask what should we do about vaccines. I don't give a fuck about the goddamn experimental Gene therapies.

How do you handle covid, early treatment, which hospitals refused to do with their new protocols. Ivermectin which has been proven to work as well as other treatments. Covid is being shown to be a farce every fucking day. Your own fucking government reported 17,000 deaths solely from covid. FACTS.

I'm asking how we should handle those that are injured and who died from them which you completely refuse to answer.

You're talking about my poor interpretation of data. That's fucking irrelevant. That's my fucking interpretation. That's none of your fucking business just like your interpretation of it is none of my fucking business because I don't give a shit and I've never made an argument against that. But my interpretation isn't fucking wrong.

Do you care about people who are injured from these experimental medical procedures and do you care about people who died from these experimental medical procedures. And what about the people who will continue to get injured and killed from these experimental medical procedures?
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3725 posts since 29/5/05

3 Feb 2022 12:46
^ absolutely mush for brains
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5995 posts since 1/4/07

3 Feb 2022 12:48
morning mist wrote: ^ absolutely mush for brains
Do you care about people who are injured from these experimental medical procedures and do you care about people who died from these experimental medical procedures. And what about the people who will continue to get injured and killed from these experimental medical procedures
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3725 posts since 29/5/05

3 Feb 2022 12:54
yes i do, just like i do for everyone that die from birth control pills every year or any other medicine that has side effects
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5995 posts since 1/4/07

posted 3 Feb 2022 13:12, edited 3 Feb 2022 13:12
morning mist wrote: yes i do
so how should they receive their restitution and recompense for their injuries? What about the families who had loved ones who died from experimental medical procedures, should they be paid. Should the people who administered these experimental medical procedures be punished. Do you agree with weight and 75 years like Pfizer would like, in order for the data to get out?

gaffer
gaffer avatar

612 posts since 13/4/05

3 Feb 2022 13:23

Sorry to go off topic but I couldn't find a music production thread. Just wondered how it was going with the OP1 Sayword?
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3725 posts since 29/5/05

3 Feb 2022 13:31
Sayword wrote:
morning mist wrote: yes i do
so how should they receive their restitution and recompense for their injuries? What about the families who had loved ones who died from experimental medical procedures, should they be paid. Should the people who administered these experimental medical procedures be punished. Do you agree with weight and 75 years like Pfizer would like, in order for the data to get out?

it's not experimental and they shouldn't get paid

I do not agree with 75 years, i do not agree with companies like Pfizer even existing

MrW
MrW avatar

3142 posts since 1/8/11

3 Feb 2022 13:55
Sayword wrote: ]Do you care about people who are injured from these experimental medical procedures and do you care about people who died from these experimental medical procedures. And what about the people who will continue to get injured and killed from these experimental medical procedures

Same question back at you but replacing 'experimental medical procedures' with 'ingesting any old shit they were led to believe would be safer than a covid vaccine'.

Would post links to studies and data but know it'll be ignored. You know it's valid though.



beeper
beeper avatar

186 posts since 22/9/10

3 Feb 2022 14:28
Sorry for wading in to this very slow car crash but isn’t there already a vaccine damage compensation scheme (and it was in place long before Covid)?

So yes it’s horrible that a very small number of people may suffer side effects from the vaccine, but it’s a much smaller number of people than have those who have died or become severely I’ll through COVID.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

3 Feb 2022 14:53
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote: 10 people have died from the vaccines in England by December, while 27,000 lives were saved because of them by June. Every death is obviously tragic but it's fairly clear that the benefits of the vaccine far outweigh the costs.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccines-have-prevented-7-2-million-infections-and-27-000-deaths

If not vaccines, what would your alternative solution been to reduce deaths from Covid?

You keep talking about VAERS, but VAERS doesn't show causality. Deaths reported on VAERS are deaths after vaccination not deaths because of vaccination. VAERS even has a warning on its website about this.

The figure of 17,000 deaths where Covid was the sole cause mentioned on the death certificate is nonsense as it's been repeatedly pointed out to you. Look up how many cancer deaths have cancer listed as the sole cause of death, I've seen data to suggest it's around 50%, that doesn't mean cancer is only about half as deadly as people think.

It's repeatedly been pointed out to you that your arguments are based on a poor interpretation of data or else straight up misinformation but you don't care.
again you have avoided my question. You don't care about people who died from experimental Gene therapies. You don't care about people who are injured from these experimental medical procedures.


You keep avoiding the fucking question. You know how because you're starting to ask what should we do about vaccines. I don't give a fuck about the goddamn experimental Gene therapies.

How do you handle covid, early treatment, which hospitals refused to do with their new protocols. Ivermectin which has been proven to work as well as other treatments. Covid is being shown to be a farce every fucking day. Your own fucking government reported 17,000 deaths solely from covid. FACTS.

I'm asking how we should handle those that are injured and who died from them which you completely refuse to answer.

You're talking about my poor interpretation of data. That's fucking irrelevant. That's my fucking interpretation. That's none of your fucking business just like your interpretation of it is none of my fucking business because I don't give a shit and I've never made an argument against that. But my interpretation isn't fucking wrong.

Do you care about people who are injured from these experimental medical procedures and do you care about people who died from these experimental medical procedures. And what about the people who will continue to get injured and killed from these experimental medical procedures?

I didn't avoid your question, I said every death is obviously tragic.

Your interpretation is wrong because you keep quoting that 17,000 figure which is a meaningless figure only quoted by those without a shred of statistical literacy or those pushing an agenda. Not sure which you are.
Blofeld
Blofeld avatar

302 posts since 30/12/15

3 Feb 2022 16:20
Sayword wrote: You're talking about my poor interpretation of data. That's fucking irrelevant. That's my fucking interpretation. That's none of your fucking business just like your interpretation of it is none of my fucking business because I don't give a shit and I've never made an argument against that. But my interpretation isn't fucking wrong.

Alternative Facts Gang
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4206 posts since 13/1/12

3 Feb 2022 16:55
@Figurine - what statistical literacy do you have out of interest?
swede
swede avatar

10533 posts since 21/3/09

3 Feb 2022 17:50
Sayword wrote: You're talking about my poor interpretation of data. That's fucking irrelevant. That's my fucking interpretation. That's none of your fucking business just like your interpretation of it is none of my fucking business because I don't give a shit and I've never made an argument against that. But my interpretation isn't fucking wrong.

the trolling is too obvious now. give up
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

3 Feb 2022 18:19
RickRude wrote: @Figurine - what statistical literacy do you have out of interest?
I'm a statistician.
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8208 posts since 21/4/05

3 Feb 2022 18:44
And Mr Richard Rude, what is your professional or academic background?