General Discussion: The Dead Celeb Thread


Show original post
LFC
LFC avatar

3746 posts since 14/6/11

28 Feb 2016 14:33
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

28 Feb 2016 20:07
Dick Bradsell Sad
padawan
padawan avatar

4072 posts since 27/6/03

4 Mar 2016 14:45
D4N
D4N avatar

3070 posts since 27/9/06

17 Mar 2016 09:06
Paul Daniels Sad had his Magic set as a kid
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4569 posts since 26/9/09

17 Mar 2016 09:12
RIP
Brian Damage
Brian Damage avatar

7993 posts since 21/10/03

17 Mar 2016 09:33
Had his magic set also ;(
Honnete
Honnete avatar

224 posts since 15/10/15

posted 17 Mar 2016 10:17, edited 17 Mar 2016 10:17
Always used his catchphrase before I had sex with any woman.
"Your gonna like this, not a lot but you'll like it. ".

Brutal 2016. Sad
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

17 Mar 2016 14:28
D4N wrote: Paul Daniels Sad had his Magic set as a kid

Sad We all did

illwill
illwill avatar

3673 posts since 17/5/04

17 Mar 2016 20:34
Saw him in a branch of Staples in Reading years ago. My tactless pal went straight up to him and said "Hey, you're Paul Daniels. Do a trick."

Cool as you like and without saying a word he pulls a tenner out of his pocket, rips it in half and poof, it's back together again. Cool

I was 3 feet away. He fucking ripped that note. 100%. Absolute class act.
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

2858 posts since 23/6/13

18 Mar 2016 08:50
I think you'll find it was a case of misdirection.
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

708 posts since 21/4/10

18 Mar 2016 10:35
He came into a shop I worked in & paid for everything with taped together tenners.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3267 posts since 13/1/12

18 Mar 2016 10:46
tastless
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

18 Mar 2016 11:02
discobobulated wrote: He came into a shop I worked in & paid for everything with taped together tenners.


Laughing out loud
padawan
padawan avatar

4072 posts since 27/6/03

18 Mar 2016 11:10
jeg wrote:
discobobulated wrote: He came into a shop I worked in & paid for everything with taped together tenners.


Laughing out loud
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14285 posts since 21/2/07

18 Mar 2016 11:23
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

He was a strange man.

bertoni
bertoni avatar

976 posts since 29/9/11

posted 18 Mar 2016 11:43, edited 18 Mar 2016 11:43
Him and most of the 80s celebrities: Jimmy Cricket, Lenny Bennett, Bernie Winters, The Krankies, Savile, Blackburn, Noel Edmonds, Norman Collier, Keith Harris, Rolf Harris….reads like a creepshow now. Didn't seem so strange at the time though.
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

18 Mar 2016 11:50
bertoni wrote: Him and most of the 80s celebrities: Jimmy Cricket, Lenny Bennett, Bernie Winters, The Krankies, Savile, Blackburn, Noel Edmonds, Norman Collier, Keith Harris, Rolf Harris….reads like a creepshow now. Didn't seem so strange at the time though.

why lennie the legend bennett?

YLAup
YLAup avatar

5161 posts since 5/9/11

23 Mar 2016 09:25
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35879876
quest
quest avatar

3241 posts since 11/7/11

23 Mar 2016 09:37
Eek rip
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

23 Mar 2016 09:53
Cry