General Discussion: The Dead Celeb Thread


Show original post
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1612 posts since 15/12/12

3 Feb 2021 16:37
^ Sky News a month ago confirming he got the first dose but since been wiped from the internet of course.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1612 posts since 15/12/12

3 Feb 2021 16:41
Ministry of Truth out in full force again.

I distinctly remember them saying he’d had the first dose and now it’s been wiped and it’s total denial that he ever had it.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1419 posts since 1/7/09

3 Feb 2021 16:43
fudge.dredd wrote: Ministry of Truth out in full force again.

I distinctly remember them saying he’d had the first dose and now it’s been wiped and it’s total denial that he ever had it.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1612 posts since 15/12/12

3 Feb 2021 16:46
https://mobile.twitter.com/BaldyMcBallbag/status/1356923210374258690

fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1612 posts since 15/12/12

3 Feb 2021 16:51
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1612 posts since 15/12/12

3 Feb 2021 16:57
swiftus wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: Ministry of Truth out in full force again.

I distinctly remember them saying he’d had the first dose and now it’s been wiped and it’s total denial that he ever had it.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Keep smiling but it was out there and now it’s a total sea change. Enjoy your jab and don’t forget to bang some pots and pans at 6pm on the dot.

Freak.
MrW
MrW avatar

2979 posts since 1/8/11

3 Feb 2021 17:05
I'm not sure which is and which isn't, but does Daily Mail fall under your 'MSM / fake news' category?

Also, wouldn't really expect a Janet-Street Porter opinion article to be used as basis for fact, here's the full article - reference to Tom still included.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149803/JANET-STREET-PORTER-Im-not-afford-fly-Dubai-jab.html

Ministry of Truth not doing a great job of wiping the web there.
TCB
TCB avatar

4744 posts since 5/7/11

3 Feb 2021 17:05
Love watching a good meltdown.
MrW
MrW avatar

2979 posts since 1/8/11

3 Feb 2021 17:11
Laughing out loud
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1612 posts since 15/12/12

posted 3 Feb 2021 17:15, edited 3 Feb 2021 17:15
MrW wrote: I'm not sure which is and which isn't, but does Daily Mail fall under your 'MSM / fake news' category?

Also, wouldn't really expect a Janet-Street Porter opinion article to be used as basis for fact, here's the full article - reference to Tom still included.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149803/JANET-STREET-PORTER-Im-not-afford-fly-Dubai-jab.html

Ministry of Truth not doing a great job of wiping the web there.

All I’m saying is it WAS reported that he had received a jab.

That’s all.

Am I wrong there?

And yes that’s the only article that references it you can see now. But she got that info from somewhere? Or did she make it up too?

You asked for a source so I provided what I could considering there’s suddenly no mention of it at all anywhere else now.

But that’s not enough, carry on making condescending remarks.

Have a nice day. Cool
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7899 posts since 21/4/05

3 Feb 2021 17:16
And, what's your point?
Rez
Rez avatar

8596 posts since 5/4/09

3 Feb 2021 17:31
proof of captain tom's vaccination status is in the bentley, which is in another country
Rez
Rez avatar

8596 posts since 5/4/09

3 Feb 2021 17:33
CharlieEmma85
BaldyMcBallbag
Janet Street Porter
Fudge Dredd

The new intellectual dark web. Only they can stop the great reset.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5633 posts since 5/9/11

3 Feb 2021 17:35
He couldn't have it in the end as he was already receiving medication for Pneumonia
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3840 posts since 13/1/12

3 Feb 2021 17:54
Rez wrote: proof of captain tom's vaccination status is in the bentley, which is in another country

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
beeper
beeper avatar

161 posts since 22/9/10

3 Feb 2021 18:16
fudge.dredd wrote: Plus media covering up the fact he’d had the first dose of the vaccine…… oops.

fudge.dredd wrote: All I’m saying is it WAS reported that he had received a jab.

That’s all.

Am I wrong there?

So first it’s a ‘fact’ he’d had the vaccine and then all you’re saying is it was reported he’d had it… change direction more often than the wind!
figurine
figurine avatar

5997 posts since 14/5/07

3 Feb 2021 18:20
Fudge: MSM always lies.

Also Fudge: an opinion piece by Janet Street Porter in the Daily Mail is concrete evidence.
Rez
Rez avatar

8596 posts since 5/4/09

3 Feb 2021 18:22
Fudge, are you trying to say that the vaccine killed him?

Or that the vaccine does nothing?

If it's the latter, doesn't that contradict your point that the virus isn't harmful?

Rez
Rez avatar

8596 posts since 5/4/09

3 Feb 2021 18:36
Rez wrote: CharlieEmma85
BaldyMcBallbag
Janet Street Porter
Fudge Dredd

The new intellectual dark web. Only they can stop the great reset.

The first one on this list is now obsessed with the number 33 and its associations with Freemasons.



TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

860 posts since 28/2/12

3 Feb 2021 19:01
lolllll, thats crazy