General Discussion: The Dead Celeb Thread


Show original post
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5973 posts since 1/4/07

posted 12 Jun 2022 19:02, edited 12 Jun 2022 19:02
figurine wrote: Why would the article mention vaccines in the first place?
because people are dying from an unknown syndrome with symptoms similarly linked to covid-19 such as myocarditis. Doctors haven't been able to even describe what sads even is until recently, and the only similar syndrome is sudden infant death syndrome.

Very interesting how there is sads which is similar to sudden infant death syndrome, when if you put two and two together infants usually are Force bombarded with an array of vaccines at birth due to hospital procedure and mandates by governments.

So you have infants suddenly dying after being bombarded with forced vaccines from the government; and now we have sads; which nobody has ever fucking heard of until the past couple of months, even as noted by your own nations British Heart foundation, who recently updated their site dealing with sad's information. People are dying from a syndrome that hasn't been studied until very recent years, with a high uptick in the last 2 years.

See this is called critical thinking, something that you're not doing and you like to shut down discussions and dialogue that lead to critical thinking.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

12 Jun 2022 19:53
You've just posted a load of nonsense, SADS has been known about for years, just because you'd never heard of it doesn't mean others hadn't. Have you any evidence of an uptick in SADS deaths? The article you linked initially doesn't mention an uptick, in fact it says the exact opposite.

Paratz explained that the numbers had remained tragically consistent over the years.


“This has always been a really tragic thing that’s been around, and we haven’t seen a big change in numbers in recent years,” she said.

There's no link between vaccines and SIDS either, there's numerous studies showing that.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/sids.html#rel

You're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 15.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5973 posts since 1/4/07

posted 12 Jun 2022 21:48, edited 12 Jun 2022 21:48
figurine wrote: You've just posted a load of nonsense, SADS has been known about for years, just because you'd never heard of it doesn't mean others hadn't. Have you any evidence of an uptick in SADS deaths? The article you linked initially doesn't mention an uptick, in fact it says the exact opposite.

Paratz explained that the numbers had remained tragically consistent over the years.


“This has always been a really tragic thing that’s been around, and we haven’t seen a big change in numbers in recent years,” she said.

There's no link between vaccines and SIDS either, there's numerous studies showing that.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/sids.html#rel

You're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 15.
nothing in this post disproves anything that I have mentioned in my post, nor does it even address my post. You're just using circular reasoning as well as creating misinformation.

This is the opposite of critical thinking. It's rambling to take away from the point I'm trying to make in my post.

I've never made any claims in my post which is what you're insinuating is what I've done. I used critical thinking to come up with a critical thought. I've never claimed that my post is a critical fact.

All you did is just state some things about both the article, SADS and sudden infant death syndrome. None of these things that you stated has anything to do with what my post is about, let alone disproves my post.

I said people as in the layman, didn't know about SADS until these recent few months, including you most likely. I've then followed by saying that it hasn't been studied until the recent few years. so you were lying on my post by misconstruding my post because you either have terrible comprehension skills or you just want to lie.

Not only are you creating misinformation by construing my post, you are just repeating what I put in the post. I mentioned that SADS has only been studied for a few years; you've combined both of my statements in order to try to mischaracter my post by saying that I am claiming that nobody has ever heard of SADS ever, in order to make your reasoning seem as if you were disproving anything that I've said.

It is true that most people have never even heard of sads, and it is true that sads has only been studied for the past few years, neither of which you have disproved; what you have done is completely misconstrue and misrepresented what I have posted in order to try to prove a point that you also did not accomplish.

What I did is use critical thinking to link the article, SADS, and sudden infant death syndrome, to vaccines. None of these things are linked until I had linked them in that post.

That's a critical thought. Not a critical fact. You say there is nothing that links it using that source. But there are sources that can prove a link. That is where a person's judgment comes into place because again experts aren't always correct.

Now we're getting into preferences of information, this is the type of thing you use to try to prove a point instead of critical thinking and logic. We're arguing two different things.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

12 Jun 2022 22:06
I've then followed by saying that it hasn't been studied until the recent few years.

Even a brief look on Wikipedia would show this is bollocks, can't be arsed even reading the rest of your post because it's all probably bollocks too.

I'm not sure you're capable of thinking let alone critical thinking. The idea that you used critical thinking to link that article to vaccines is bollocks considering the same article is linked to here

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sudden-adult-death-syndrome-sads-covid-19-vaccine-conspiracy
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1134 posts since 28/2/12

12 Jun 2022 22:25
so no famous/celebs people have died then…..
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5973 posts since 1/4/07

12 Jun 2022 22:57
figurine wrote:
I've then followed by saying that it hasn't been studied until the recent few years.

Even a brief look on Wikipedia would show this is bollocks, can't be arsed even reading the rest of your post because it's all probably bollocks too.

I'm not sure you're capable of thinking let alone critical thinking. The idea that you used critical thinking to link that article to vaccines is bollocks considering the same article is linked to here

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sudden-adult-death-syndrome-sads-covid-19-vaccine-conspiracy
just as a person that doesn't do any of their own critical thinking would post I knew you would choose a Wikipedia link to try to prove your point which again has nothing to do with my initial post.

What has been posted on the Wikipedia page is not a fucking study, it's instances of death. The real true studying has been done in the past few years in the 2000s. Even if you look at your bullshit Wikipedia information, the 1970s is not that fucking long ago, most of the members here were born in the 70s. When were vaccination mandates applied globally to infants? And what about the instance mentioned in that Wikipedia article about the 230 workers? Why don't you post information about that? What made those 230 workers die, were they given certain medical procedures?


Again you're lazy and you look for links to explain things that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, but you want to argue about. Anybody can find a fucking link, it takes critical thinking to decide if a link is valid or not.

For example I have two links here that are studies that link myocarditis to sads. These links don't mention vaccines whatsoever. But because I have the ability to critically think, I can understand that covid-19 vaccinations are proven to cause myocarditis in some people. Now I have found two links that are studies that link sads to myocarditis.

This is critical thinking, you have done none of that you found a post that confirms your belief.

https://www.dovepress.com/spotlight-on-sudden-arrhythmic-death-syndrome-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-RRCC

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1914279



Sayword
Sayword avatar

5973 posts since 1/4/07

12 Jun 2022 22:59
I knew you would be so lazy and uninformed about sads that you would search Wikipedia and you have proven my point, so I had those links lined up for your bullshit ass response which I've posted. I have more links queued up for the next bullshit question you're about to ask next
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1907 posts since 29/7/08

13 Jun 2022 02:22
When do you be quiet about your embarrassing little conspiracies.Send wiki pages.
16simon
16simon avatar

622 posts since 21/4/11

13 Jun 2022 03:49
Keep thinking the Queen has gone when I see this thread being bumped
Hanto
Hanto avatar

3544 posts since 30/11/09

13 Jun 2022 06:42
TROYBOY wrote: so no famous/celebs people have died then…..

This.

Can we take this elsewhere? To vaguely put this back on track, Hilary Devey.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

13 Jun 2022 07:59
Sayword wrote: So you have infants suddenly dying after being bombarded with forced vaccines from the government

Maybe try Googling "infant mortality before vaccines". Far more infants died suddenly before vaccines were around.
Sneakysbest
Sneakysbest avatar

2072 posts since 28/1/12

13 Jun 2022 09:43
This place might benefit from RedSuperTed pulling the plug. Why the fuck is every thread now gobshite about vaccines.
Sneakysbest
Sneakysbest avatar

2072 posts since 28/1/12

13 Jun 2022 09:45
Couldn’t see if Ray Liota was put in here through all the bollocks.

That one actually stung, good fellas up there with my faverouite films. Shame he sort of fell off in recent years.
snaye
snaye avatar

11109 posts since 24/10/02

13 Jun 2022 09:58
This new Apple TV 'BlackBird' that he is in looks like it could be good.

Apple TV got the best content at the moment IMO.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1873 posts since 1/7/09

13 Jun 2022 10:26
Phil Bennett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZylAu1xuRY&ab;_channel=EFJFILM
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5973 posts since 1/4/07

13 Jun 2022 12:47
For a bunch of Adult Males you all cry like a bunch of bitches. No wonder your shitty governments wantto silence every one, you all are a bunch of hoes.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1873 posts since 1/7/09

13 Jun 2022 13:39
I tried…
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1134 posts since 28/2/12

13 Jun 2022 18:11
lol
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3699 posts since 29/5/05

13 Jun 2022 18:37
swiftus wrote: I tried…

how about RIP Saywords sanity?
JustinCredible
JustinCredible avatar

2747 posts since 11/6/08

7 Jul 2022 17:58
James Caan