Menswear: Discount codes


Show original post
leemac74
leemac74 avatar

1026 posts since 30/4/08

27 Dec 2012 22:51
leemac74 wrote:
snaye wrote: I got a spare Tres Bien code if anyone wants one.

Me too

Gone
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5728 posts since 5/9/11

27 Dec 2012 23:11
YLAup wrote: PM me for TBS code

edit actually don’t, my emails down. Smiling

Now gone
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3901 posts since 13/1/12

28 Dec 2012 03:20
Extra 30% off all sale items at jcrew with boxing30
quixy
quixy avatar

721 posts since 27/11/11

28 Dec 2012 10:21
russ74 wrote:
cheers i'm after a Sony KDL-46HX853 though, ideally under a grand


aaah. they got the 55" here at 1k
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-kdl55hx753bu-55-inch-widescreen-full-hd-1080p-3d-smart-led-tv-with-freeview-1425976

Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9387 posts since 6/10/05

28 Dec 2012 10:38
quixy wrote:
russ74 wrote:
cheers i'm after a Sony KDL-46HX853 though, ideally under a grand


aaah. they got the 55" here at 1k
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-kdl55hx753bu-55-inch-widescreen-full-hd-1080p-3d-smart-led-tv-with-freeview-1425976


still not it Laughing out loud it's the HX853 I want, Currys have it with a free 3D bluray player james bond collection, and spiderman collection for £1145 it's an extra £60 for 2 pair of 3D glasses though, I've found the tv on its own for £1050 but not from anywhere I'd trust and john lewis have sold out so price matching with them is out, might go mither Currys today
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6744 posts since 7/6/08

28 Dec 2012 10:40
Surely you'll be able to bargain in a few pairs of glasses for free if you're spending a grand on a TV?
quixy
quixy avatar

721 posts since 27/11/11

28 Dec 2012 10:49
russ74 wrote:
quixy wrote:
russ74 wrote:
cheers i'm after a Sony KDL-46HX853 though, ideally under a grand


aaah. they got the 55" here at 1k
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-kdl55hx753bu-55-inch-widescreen-full-hd-1080p-3d-smart-led-tv-with-freeview-1425976


still not it Laughing out loud it's the HX853 I want, Currys have it with a free 3D bluray player james bond collection, and spiderman collection for £1145 it's an extra £60 for 2 pair of 3D glasses though, I've found the tv on its own for £1050 but not from anywhere I'd trust and john lewis have sold out so price matching with them is out, might go mither Currys today

aaah fair enuff. I guess try to get the manufacturers warranty rather than with currys - I wouldn't bet on them being around on 5 years..!! Have you tried richer sounds? They can be quite competitive with TVs.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9387 posts since 6/10/05

28 Dec 2012 10:55
inverse square wrote: Surely you'll be able to bargain in a few pairs of glasses for free if you're spending a grand on a TV?

You'd think so, but the bloke I spoke to yesterday wasn't having any of it!

Seems John Lewis have got more stock in, how do I get them to price match, do you have to do it in store?

Richer sounds is/was coming up expensive
Xerxes
Xerxes avatar

464 posts since 14/6/08

28 Dec 2012 11:12
Anything for stylecreep.com?
Shiggy
Shiggy avatar

1773 posts since 28/9/03

28 Dec 2012 11:56
russ74 wrote:
inverse square wrote: Surely you'll be able to bargain in a few pairs of glasses for free if you're spending a grand on a TV?

You'd think so, but the bloke I spoke to yesterday wasn't having any of it!

Seems John Lewis have got more stock in, how do I get them to price match, do you have to do it in store?

Richer sounds is/was coming up expensive

there is a section on their website which gives you a link to a form to complete if it is an online price match….

failing that go into store and tell them where they are price matching…usually they give them a quick call
geremof
geremof avatar

41 posts since 12/11/12

28 Dec 2012 12:35
Anyone know of a code for Glass Boutique that stacks on sale? Much appreciated!
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

28 Dec 2012 12:37
20% off at okini
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

28 Dec 2012 12:44
There a code Carl?
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

28 Dec 2012 12:45
BONUS20
gawkrodger
gawkrodger avatar

7641 posts since 4/11/08

28 Dec 2012 12:49
that's just for sale.

Anyone got any codes for anywhere selling flyknits?
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

28 Dec 2012 13:11
Gawk same just went to buy some fs! Have a spare tbs code..got 2, so only need 1…pm me…gone
Sumbeam
Sumbeam avatar

995 posts since 27/1/11

28 Dec 2012 13:18
Anything for Nike? Free delivery would be perfect if there's not much else kicking about?
Cheers.
brodie
brodie avatar

6746 posts since 15/10/05

28 Dec 2012 13:42
gawkrodger wrote: that's just for sale.

Anyone got any codes for anywhere selling flyknits?

This site has them for 130

https://www.runninghome.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Flyknit&osCsid;=mj0n0ersps7t69n9gsqr84f5d4&submit;=submit
sj99
sj99 avatar

2151 posts since 26/11/10

28 Dec 2012 14:14
oki-ni extra 20% off EXTRA20
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13036 posts since 9/4/07

28 Dec 2012 15:09
LETSGO2013 for further 10% off at number six