Menswear: Discount codes


Show original post
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

20 May 2013 17:31
Come on mate, people only take the piss because you're so easy to reel in. Don't turn in to EVERS
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4769 posts since 26/9/09

20 May 2013 17:31
Morgan, relax pal
Sneakysbest
Sneakysbest avatar

1969 posts since 28/1/12

20 May 2013 17:32
Morgan I think your taking everything too seriously, it's the fucking Internet, if you get phased by some having a jibe at you for being a like albeit in a jokey manner I'd hate to see what your like in real life

Who gives a fuck about whether you can get discounts by asking for them, if you personally do that's great, but don't vindicate and climb on your high horse as soon as someone you don't know or have any connection over the Internet criticises you
morgan
morgan avatar

973 posts since 22/2/11

20 May 2013 17:33
No. NUS card ran out last year. Used it once or twice for beer discounts, never on clothes. Waste of money tbh.

Where do i get my cash, well, here and there. I still do bits of work and i have my student loan which i will be paying back well into my 60s Laughing out loud
Superprecise
Superprecise avatar

2164 posts since 16/7/11

20 May 2013 17:36
doomedyouth wrote: we're not laughing at the yellow coat, we're laughing at you

Speak for yourself.
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4650 posts since 13/1/10

20 May 2013 17:36
.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

20 May 2013 17:36
morgan wrote: Who gives a fuck what you think DY. You are the biggest cunt on this site, and maybe the whole fucking internet.
I have never seen you say a good word about anything or anyone.

hated school
hates caravans
trying to relive youth

uncle morgan definitely had a go

what do you study?
morgan
morgan avatar

973 posts since 22/2/11

20 May 2013 17:37
I'm laid back if you met me, honest. Just defending myself from some arseholes who are obviously arseholes in real life as well as the net.
morgan
morgan avatar

973 posts since 22/2/11

20 May 2013 17:40
Reliving youth yeah.
Been involved in music for years. There wasn't media/technology degrees when i left school so i'm doing one now.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

20 May 2013 17:46
thought it would be something like that.
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4650 posts since 13/1/10

20 May 2013 17:48
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud This guy!
jaydeesafe
jaydeesafe avatar

691 posts since 16/3/12

20 May 2013 18:42
r u ok
Bennelli
Bennelli avatar

3461 posts since 25/5/11

20 May 2013 18:50
robii wrote: Come on mate, people only take the piss because you're so easy to reel in.

Seen Morgan in reals when he had that fishermans jacket (before I started posting) didn't look too bad.

Plus there is a trio of "cool" 40 somethings in Manc that rock Norse Elkas in pretty garish colours, not that uncommon up 'ere.
morgan
morgan avatar

973 posts since 22/2/11

20 May 2013 18:55
Where was this, how did you know it was me besides the banana costume?
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

20 May 2013 18:59
Laughing out loud @ Morgan breakdown
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

20 May 2013 19:01
Was your uncle called jimmy by any chance? And did he work for the bbc
Bennelli
Bennelli avatar

3461 posts since 25/5/11

20 May 2013 19:15
Because you posted it in the waywt thread later that day?
haithurimshay
haithurimshay avatar

1089 posts since 27/3/11

20 May 2013 19:40
Toasted wrote:
morgan wrote: The Bureau gave me a nice discount over after emailing them.

"Hi guys, I'm a complete pikey - will you give me some money off? I mean, I'm gonna drop £500 large so I deserve some kind of discount, right?"

Fucking embarrassing.

if you can get money off then do so, if you don't ask you'll never know. fear of asking because you're afraid of what people will think of you or because you feel like it's not honourable to do so or something is silly. i laughed irl when i heard you talk about self respect, it's not prostitution or anything Laughing out loud.

your words remind me of hardcore traditionalists who's actions consistently defy all logic as they're under the impression that what they're doing somehow makes them a better person. i often ask for discounts and i often get them. you can go say pikey to the thousands of pounds sitting in my bank account as a result of the savings. thousands of pounds saved as the result of a question which took a few seconds to type/ask.

all of these designer clothing companies are already charging ridiculous prices for their stuff and are very well off, so you may as well help yourself if you can.

eazypz
eazypz avatar

3208 posts since 16/4/10

20 May 2013 19:46
Pretty much what Shay said. Bit of charm in the Tmobile shop to one of the female employees and I have half price line rental.
You don't ask, you don't get.
mike-hunt
mike-hunt avatar

95 posts since 6/5/11

22 May 2013 07:07
YEAH15 will get you 15% off at UO
Quid delivery anall

Oh and the chance to win Kraftwerk tickets!