General Discussion: D R U G S!


Show original post
DickieGreenleaf
DickieGreenleaf avatar

3124 posts since 13/1/09

18 Feb 2012 23:46
peel back forskin(no jew)and rub it in ya cock, gums, above eyes, girls cunt, there all erogenous zones
Sixtwo
Sixtwo avatar

450 posts since 1/5/10

18 Feb 2012 23:58
Under the tongue is the quickest route to the bloodstream without injecting its why heart pills are taken sublingually.
Tronics
Tronics avatar

1598 posts since 21/9/06

19 Feb 2012 00:26
Dickie Greenleaf wrote: peel back forskin(no jew)and rub it in ya cock, gums, above eyes, girls cunt, there all erogenous zones

Laughing out loud
Practical
Practical avatar

93 posts since 12/10/11

19 Feb 2012 07:15
Did anyone ever have Route 66's? Had them at NYE 2010, best fucking pills I've ever had.
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

20 Feb 2012 09:41
Last couple of pages Laughing out loud
TCB
TCB avatar

4793 posts since 5/7/11

20 Feb 2012 12:41
This has probably come up in the past but I can't find it. Does anyone know if these bullets are much cop?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=280824653421&ssPageName;=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
phikz
phikz avatar

3146 posts since 14/4/09

20 Feb 2012 12:49
All went well. Had 1/4 gram bomb after half a bottle of rum and was fine. The come up was immense… Dunno why it took me so long to try it to be fair.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

20 Feb 2012 13:00
TCB wrote: This has probably come up in the past but I can't find it. Does anyone know if these bullets are much cop?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=280824653421&ssPageName;=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

My mate's got one. It does the job
swede
swede avatar

9865 posts since 21/3/09

20 Feb 2012 13:32
Sixtwo wrote: Under the tongue is the quickest route to the bloodstream without injecting its why heart pills are taken sublingually.

or up the bum
yellowpages
yellowpages avatar

2120 posts since 11/6/10

20 Feb 2012 13:38
Those bullets are good, but you can get a wee bit carried away and run through a load of gear very quickly.
TCB
TCB avatar

4793 posts since 5/7/11

20 Feb 2012 13:40
Cheers, suppose it's worth a pop. Looks a little better than those plastic ones I've seen knocking around though I can guarantee it'll sweat up Laughing out loud
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

20 Feb 2012 13:49
phikz wrote: All went well. Had 1/4 gram bomb after half a bottle of rum and was fine. The come up was immense… Dunno why it took me so long to try it to be fair.

Quite a big bomb on your first go that is. All about that feeling of coming up. Hard to beat.
TCB
TCB avatar

4793 posts since 5/7/11

20 Feb 2012 13:51
yellowpages wrote: Those bullets are good, but you can get a wee bit carried away and run through a load of gear very quickly.

I might load it with K. Laughing out loud so wrong…
DickieGreenleaf
DickieGreenleaf avatar

3124 posts since 13/1/09

20 Feb 2012 14:53
CovOne wrote:
phikz wrote: All went well. Had 1/4 gram bomb after half a bottle of rum and was fine. The come up was immense… Dunno why it took me so long to try it to be fair.

Quite a big bomb on your first go that is. All about that feeling of coming up. Hard to beat.

all downhill from here then, see you in a few years
figurine
figurine avatar

6017 posts since 14/5/07

25 Feb 2012 15:21
Is Modafinil any good for studying with? Where can I get it from online?
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

25 Feb 2012 15:41
lol @ drugs for studying.
figurine
figurine avatar

6017 posts since 14/5/07

25 Feb 2012 15:50
I've awful concentration at the minute and spend so much time procrastinating, anything to help that would be so useful. There were plenty of people talking about modalert and modafinil near the end of term last year.
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

25 Feb 2012 15:54
A friend had a load of it and hated it but I know people who swear by it.
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3560 posts since 21/2/10

25 Feb 2012 16:09
I took 3 once and ended up gurning my tits off, couldn't sleep and played COD for like 10 hours instead. Would recommend A++++

Edit: http://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.com/product.php?productid=973&cat;=18&page;=7
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

5 Mar 2012 19:39
4 weeks off the bing Cool

Well pleased, got a bit close to the edge there. Partner in crime is in rehab though Sad. Having to write a letter for him to read out for one of their group things. Pretty hard writing it tbh