General Discussion: D R U G S!


Show original post
micmitch11
micmitch11 avatar

39 posts since 8/7/06

16 Aug 2006 09:33
Smoked weed(puff mainly) from yr7 until yr10 at school.
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12100 posts since 7/3/05

16 Aug 2006 09:37
No drugs for me. I get all my highs from personal achievement of impossible goals.
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

16 Aug 2006 09:44
R wrote: i've never felt the need to because i have a good enough time and i'm good enough company as it is (despite what many people on here like ot think without meeting me!), so the idea of taking drugs has never appealed to me.

you are prime time certain to fall off the rails at some point! Eye-wink the ones who are like this always do.

I've tried stuff.
Ronald
Ronald avatar

1385 posts since 9/5/04

16 Aug 2006 09:54
Did anyone see the 'bad LSD trip' on Hollyoaks last week? It was like an old rave video. I was half expecting Altern8 to pop up in the background in their anti-pollution masks. Laughing out loud
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12100 posts since 7/3/05

16 Aug 2006 10:03
Spiders, Spiders everywhere. It was a little cliche.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

16 Aug 2006 10:12
never tried drugs ever…they for losers and i was part of the grange hill 'just say no' generation. (Zammo was my idol, loke Kanye is to 'R' and 'Scott)…Did try ciggies once for about a month when i was in my twenties, thats about the hardest thing ive ever partaken in.
Ronald
Ronald avatar

1385 posts since 9/5/04

16 Aug 2006 10:13
Noble Locks. wrote: never tried drugs ever…they for losers and i was part of the grange hill 'just say no' generation. (Zammo was my idol, loke Kanye is to 'R' and 'Scott)…Did try ciggies once for about a month when i was in my twenties, thats about the hardest thing ive ever partaken in.

But if you don't smoke, why do you chew gum? Laughing out loud
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

16 Aug 2006 10:14
Eye-wink
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

16 Aug 2006 10:15
bombhead wrote:
gojirabay wrote: This is the stupidest thread ever and clearly just for Deceptral_Optometrics to try and boast about all the pills him and his mates do at a weekend,

Cock!

i dont think so.

he merely asked how many people do drugs.

and people have answered.


Yeah so he could rave on about how many drugs he takes/took
think its all a bit lame, have tried some stuff before, but not going to post it on here as i think its all a bit silly.

Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5191 posts since 16/7/06

16 Aug 2006 10:32
Done a few things, but mushrooms in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago certainly were an experience! Ur better off just staying away from drugs in general I reckon, no real need for them.
MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4324 posts since 7/7/06

16 Aug 2006 10:47
gojirabay wrote:
bombhead wrote:
gojirabay wrote: This is the stupidest thread ever and clearly just for Deceptral_Optometrics to try and boast about all the pills him and his mates do at a weekend,

Cock!

i dont think so.

he merely asked how many people do drugs.

and people have answered.


Yeah so he could rave on about how many drugs he takes/took
think its all a bit lame, have tried some stuff before, but not going to post it on here as i think its all a bit silly.


why would anyone boast about how many drugs they had taken? idiot.

"buzzzinnnnn', check me out i'm on Skag" we're not pete dougherty (this will happen), and i havent really done anything for bare time.

i'd rather boast about the fact that when i go out my chin don't look like jimmy's, than that "i've caned 25 mitsu turbos, Back to Back."

i made the the thread as a bit of a joke, mainly cos i found Rs comment, the one i quoted, funny. but i saw its merits so decided to post an honest answer.

if you think its "cool" and "hip" for the kids to do "whizzers", "spinners" and "cake" then you're a fool/
Gurr
Gurr avatar

1770 posts since 10/3/06

16 Aug 2006 10:59
i've kinda gone into semi retirement with smoking, cigerettes lost the appeal then i went on to Old Holborn now i'm just a casual cigar smoker but i accept fags if im offered.

Illegal buisness wise i've done crack once and smoke cheeba ocasionally, i'm a blunt man myself.
bombhead
bombhead avatar

1344 posts since 3/2/05

16 Aug 2006 11:40
Gurr wrote: Illegal buisness wise i've done crack once .



ive always wondered what this is like??
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

16 Aug 2006 11:50
Watch the new record by 'The Streets - Pranging Out' video if you really want to know what years of habitual drug abuse actually feels like..Dont think you will get much closer than that veiwing wise.
illwill
illwill avatar

3595 posts since 17/5/04

16 Aug 2006 11:54
Deceptral_Optometrics wrote:
gojirabay wrote:
bombhead wrote:
gojirabay wrote: This is the stupidest thread ever and clearly just for Deceptral_Optometrics to try and boast about all the pills him and his mates do at a weekend,

Cock!

i dont think so.

he merely asked how many people do drugs.

and people have answered.


Yeah so he could rave on about how many drugs he takes/took
think its all a bit lame, have tried some stuff before, but not going to post it on here as i think its all a bit silly.


why would anyone boast about how many drugs they had taken? idiot.

"buzzzinnnnn', check me out i'm on Skag" we're not pete dougherty (this will happen), and i havent really done anything for bare time.

i'd rather boast about the fact that when i go out my chin don't look like jimmy's, than that "i've caned 25 mitsu turbos, Back to Back."

i made the the thread as a bit of a joke, mainly cos i found Rs comment, the one i quoted, funny. but i saw its merits so decided to post an honest answer.

if you think its "cool" and "hip" for the kids to do "whizzers", "spinners" and "cake" then you're a fool/

One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace.
MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4324 posts since 7/7/06

16 Aug 2006 11:56
illwill wrote: One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace.

Eye-wink
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

16 Aug 2006 11:57
Deceptral_Optometrics wrote:
illwill wrote: One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace.

Eye-wink
Was everyone singing "Dry your eyes mate" at the divv??
nick
nick avatar

19733 posts since 2/5/03

16 Aug 2006 12:13
Did E, canabis and acid when I was young, nearly tried coke but got so pissed beforehand my mate decided it was a bad idea.
Don't do anything now.
SOS
SOS avatar

6483 posts since 12/10/04

16 Aug 2006 12:18
Deceptral_Optometrics wrote:
illwill wrote: One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace.

Eye-wink

Laughing out loud
great show.
bombhead
bombhead avatar

1344 posts since 3/2/05

16 Aug 2006 13:04
Noble Locks. wrote: Watch the new record by 'The Streets - Pranging Out' video if you really want to know what years of habitual drug abuse actually feels like..Dont think you will get much closer than that veiwing wise.

oh yeah? aint seen it yet, not a massive fan of the tune, should defo have brought out hotel expressionism or cant con an honest john.

but i reckon there aint a more drug fuelled ballad than blinded by the lights…