General Discussion: D R U G S!


Show original post
Kadafi39
Kadafi39 avatar

1775 posts since 30/10/09

posted 1 Sep 2020 12:11, edited 1 Sep 2020 12:11
pentonville wrote: Lifelong weed smoker here (joints only, I did have a ‘pipe’ phase but felt too Bristol) and decided to stop when I had kids and replaced it with this THC liquid vape that feels like something you’d buy from a petrol station. For a throwaway design it’s quite intuitive, you can select voltage and there’s a pre-heat setting. IDK where you’d get them I just know a guy who imports them from the states.

The upsides-

Nice high
High subsides after maybe an hour if you want to stop

The downsides-

Single use
Probably causes brain tumours


These thc vapes been around for years, theres many brand that do them brass knuckles, mario carts, kurvana, king pen, dank vapes etc…. Only issue is most are black market and have all kinds of shit in them. However if you find someone legit who extracts them personally and then fills carts without cutting it with all kinds of PG or VG shit then its probably the cleanest way to toke.

Edit: Whats the correlation between single use and a tumor?
Byte
Byte avatar

2982 posts since 16/6/10

8 Sep 2020 02:00
Anybody know a good UK source of Melatonin? I'm driving myself demented being exhausted but awake in bed for hours. I'd prefer the pills but I am seeing the gummy variety all on ebay.
quest
quest avatar

3570 posts since 11/7/11

posted 8 Sep 2020 13:37, edited 8 Sep 2020 13:37
Byte wrote: Anybody know a good UK source of Melatonin? I'm driving myself demented being exhausted but awake in bed for hours. I'd prefer the pills but I am seeing the gummy variety all on ebay.

I’ve used Solgar melatonin which I bought from Holland and barratt - would always feel a little drowsy the next morning though

Edit - didn’t realise you can’t get it otc in the UK? Solgar is a high quality brand though and sure can be found online and shipped to UK
Byte
Byte avatar

2982 posts since 16/6/10

9 Sep 2020 09:58
Found some on ebay in the end, coming from Poland.
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1481 posts since 29/7/08

posted 10 Sep 2020 11:00, edited 10 Sep 2020 11:00
edit: nevermind, sorted.
TCB
TCB avatar

4496 posts since 5/7/11

10 Sep 2020 13:08
Byte wrote: Found some on ebay in the end, coming from Poland.

Got a link?
Byte
Byte avatar

2982 posts since 16/6/10

posted 10 Sep 2020 13:56, edited 10 Sep 2020 13:56
Listing got taken down by ebay Laughing out loud

Just try different variations of Melatonin like Melaton, Melatoni.

EDIT: I didn't buy this but there is this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Puritans-Pride-Super-Strength-Sleep-Aid-10mg-x-120-capsules-UK/224145577643?
rural
rural avatar

17722 posts since 26/9/06

10 Sep 2020 14:04
Melatonan
toin
toin avatar

1891 posts since 1/4/13

10 Sep 2020 14:04
Byte wrote: Listing got taken down by ebay Laughing out loud

Just try different variations of Melatonin like Melaton, Melatoni.

TCB
TCB avatar

4496 posts since 5/7/11

10 Sep 2020 14:08
Grazie Byte
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

11 Sep 2020 15:25
rural wrote: Melatonan

Laughing out loud
bungleski
bungleski avatar

378 posts since 21/7/11

11 Sep 2020 16:08
toin wrote:
Byte wrote: Listing got taken down by ebay Laughing out loud

Just try different variations of Melatonin like Melaton, Melatoni.


Laughing out loud
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1481 posts since 29/7/08

11 Sep 2020 22:11
anyone take kratom? tried it for the first time today and i dunno how to feel about it.
snaye
snaye avatar

10807 posts since 24/10/02

5 Oct 2020 09:11
Pointer towards legit site I can get Modafinil?
zappa1903
zappa1903 avatar

350 posts since 26/8/14

5 Oct 2020 10:14
Dreep wrote: anyone take kratom? tried it for the first time today and i dunno how to feel about it.

Never tried it, but would like too, think Hamilton Morris has a programme about it and joe rogan has mentioned it several times which got me interested.

On a side note, is now a good time to look for mushrooms, haven’t took in like 10 years but fancy trying it again
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1394 posts since 16/9/11

5 Oct 2020 10:16
snaye wrote: Pointer towards legit site I can get Modafinil?

I used to use united pharmacies.
snaye
snaye avatar

10807 posts since 24/10/02

5 Oct 2020 10:34
Perfect thanks Cool
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1481 posts since 29/7/08

5 Oct 2020 11:56
zappa1903 wrote:
Dreep wrote: anyone take kratom? tried it for the first time today and i dunno how to feel about it.

Never tried it, but would like too, think Hamilton Morris has a programme about it and joe rogan has mentioned it several times which got me interested.

Massively overrated, helped withdrawals a tiny bit that it made me sleep but ingesting enough of it, 10 grams or so, to get to a point where it helped just made me feel and be sick. Didn't really last long either, was a bit like being high without any of the anxiety effects for me.