General Discussion: D R U G S!


Show original post
Irma Desh
Irma Desh avatar

4347 posts since 13/5/04

17 Aug 2006 23:54
Zeke wrote: Like R, never so much as taken a puff on a cigarette. Lost family early on to lung cancer. I'd try pot if it weren't mixed with tobacoo, & no-one makes cakes, plus never heard a good word about them.


i know it might sound rediculous and this is coming from a non smoker, i dont actually believe smoking enhances the chances of getting lung cancer. even though it puts pure amounts of black tarry sludge on them. I believe its pure chance its a known fact many many people have lived long full lives smoking like 50 a day and more without that shit. it might trigger somthing in the body but i dont believe it gives you cancer. As many of you already know 'free radacals' are caused by a cocktail of events some that you will be extremely unaware of.

i just think its a smokers way of life and thought process about everything that makes them more likely to get it in the general sense. But its a fact some of the healthiest people on the planet would literally keep thier body in temple like condition get all of these.

they havent REALLY prooved jack shit
misled
misled avatar

4278 posts since 3/1/02

17 Aug 2006 23:58
shithotfaketannedwolfmanfanwutanclanmotherfukinjohanfan wrote:
Zeke wrote: Like R, never so much as taken a puff on a cigarette. Lost family early on to lung cancer. I'd try pot if it weren't mixed with tobacoo, & no-one makes cakes, plus never heard a good word about them.


i know it might sound rediculous and this is coming from a non smoker, i dont actually believe smoking enhances the chances of getting lung cancer. even though it puts pure amounts of black tarry sludge on them. I believe its pure chance its a known fact many many people have lived long full lives smoking like 50 a day and more without that shit. it might trigger somthing in the body but i dont believe it gives you cancer. As many of you already know 'free radacals' are caused by a cocktail of events some that you will be extremely unaware of.

i just think its a smokers way of life and thought process about everything that makes them more likely to get it in the general sense. But its a fact some of the healthiest people on the planet would literally keep thier body in temple like condition get all of these.

they havent REALLY prooved jack shit

oh come on. surely, you have to go with science on this one

http://www.smokinglungs.com/cigcaucb.htm

for starters
Irma Desh
Irma Desh avatar

4347 posts since 13/5/04

18 Aug 2006 00:21
not really as like i said there are SOOOooo many factors that SHOULD be considered other than that the person smokes, some factors which im quite sure scientists feel are insignificant but probably are even more significant about the way a person lives. Which is probably why its the smokers who aparently get it more than non smokers but..

its just not precise enough for me to take seriously enough and they are ALWAYS saying its possibly linked to this and the other can possibly prevent free radacals etc..etc..they dont ACTUALLY know its just the most likely possible outcome in the present tense out of the current research and data that is available. Which is still in the infant stages in my opinon of everything

like i also said, if a person smokes, they clearly dont respect thier bodies anyway (even though alot of smokers go to the gym blah blah etc..etc..eat healthily) but some obviously do some sort of drugs, whether they live in cities, what jobs they have and a general mentality about things rather than a non smoker which would be as significant in terms of effects. what stress is put on the body, whether things cancel each other out or not. its pure chance and its either one or the other isnt it. which is not really a big chance of it NOT being the case therfore it is logical to say it as the numbers are so huge, but i still think there are trillions of other factors they have yet to discover or consider yet to think of, science will infinatly contradict inself when talking about the human body. Until they figure out the REAL power of the brain, i cant take what they say as fact as they simply are going on most likely based on what they know thus far, which is not that much 'probably'.

and the way i talk about scientists is exactly how they think also, its just the way the media portrays the scientists as being the people who think what they do and say is the be all and end all of evverything. Its not the case, scientists will be the first to question every factor and come to the same conclusion as i have in a REAL logical sense, they simply do not know, but have only gone on what is most likely. Already within 100 years hundreds of theories have made the scrap heap after being hailed the be all and end all okay that WAS the old way of scientific t hinking but modern scientists admit they can only go on what theyv already found out or researched but is not the final outcome.


it just all seems to spradic and is more to do with a certain mentality which effects every part of your life not just the smoking but smoking kind of sums up a certain mentality which also clearly has other side effects in other areas of your life.

by the way im not arguing that you dont get throat cancer from smoking because thats clearer than day light its because of smoking. But lung cancer, heart disease etc… billions of other factors to take into account which generally arnt
Larry
Larry avatar

1980 posts since 9/9/03

18 Aug 2006 02:44
Some intresting points in your post. If you read a book like rodger penroses road to reality, there are some really massive holes in human understanding. There is an underlining theory running through everything and until we find out what that is we are at a kind of dead end. He reckons that what ever it is will explain thought process, memory and will have massive ramifications for humanity. But maybe this level of understanding will be beyond our use, like the way we all know how big and old the universe and how long ruffly it will go on for, but as individuals this knowledge doesnt mean jack in our daily lives.
But it would be cool to find it out.
rudegal
rudegal avatar

4 posts since 18/8/06

18 Aug 2006 03:44
i drink, smoke n ive tried weed n pills. no one knows though apart from a few of my mates. its good shit though gives you a right buzz. im 18 now and tried it when i was about 15
mod*
mod* avatar

7041 posts since 25/3/04

18 Aug 2006 07:40
shorty wrote:
mod* wrote:
Martinmargiela2002 wrote:
Relfio wrote: i don't think personally it would be wise for me to do pills. I am prone to panic attacks and just being a bit ocd'ish about stuff and it think i would come off worse.


I did MDNA twice and though I have fucking quality nights on it, one in particular. It made me have panic attacks as well as it kicked in. So I decided it's not worth it.

mdma is very strong when you come up.. can be real difficult, but its controlable at least..

i keep laughing at my panic attacks off them pills in dc10 Laughing out loud the strobe lighting fucked me…
#

ha, at least the people were not turning into skeletons!
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

18 Aug 2006 07:43
coming off DF118 had me seeing bats in my room
bombhead
bombhead avatar

1344 posts since 3/2/05

18 Aug 2006 09:01
i've never tripped out as such, just spent the whole bank holiday weekend on Fast (speed) and didnt sleep for 72 hrs…

i was prolly bout 70% asleep but remember pretending to sit at my desk and speaking to my boss on the phone.

i sat there for about 5 mins writing an email and walked over to my TV to print it out.

!!!

i think that was prolly more sleep walking than tripping out but i can honestly say i didnt like it.

Gaz
Gaz avatar

2599 posts since 20/10/05

18 Aug 2006 09:27
I despise speed, spent a whole weekend in insomnia because of it, the comedown is even worse! Pluse it gives me the tendency to chew fuck out of my bottom lip Sad
bombhead
bombhead avatar

1344 posts since 3/2/05

18 Aug 2006 09:42
GzA wrote: I despise speed, spent a whole weekend in insomnia because of it, the comedown is even worse! Pluse it gives me the tendency to chew fuck out of my bottom lip Sad


damn straight!!

i aint touched the shyte since that weekend!

i like coke, but never go out and buy it anymore, just sample others…Eye-wink
nick
nick avatar

19733 posts since 2/5/03

18 Aug 2006 09:45
Gurr wrote: weird question, but has anyone done Nutmeg as a recreational?

only in hot milk or cocoa
popguncork
popguncork avatar

1960 posts since 26/5/05

18 Aug 2006 11:07
One friend carried around a large china Tiger thinking it was a live dog called Barney, everyone had to stroke it and apparently "he's alright he is".

Another was running round the house exactly like Macaulay Culkin in the first Home Alone, when he realises his house is empty.

I was talking to a picture of my friends mum.

(No condone).


I can't remember the other funnys, I'll edit when I do.
berktheboat
berktheboat avatar

2243 posts since 21/7/06

18 Aug 2006 11:15
worst one is when people keep telling you yyour phones ringing and you keep trying to awnser it Sad
Martinmargiela2002
Martinmargiela2002 avatar

25507 posts since 1/10/02

18 Aug 2006 12:24
mod* wrote:
Martinmargiela2002 wrote:
Relfio wrote: i don't think personally it would be wise for me to do pills. I am prone to panic attacks and just being a bit ocd'ish about stuff and it think i would come off worse.


I did MDNA twice and though I have fucking quality nights on it, one in particular. It made me have panic attacks as well as it kicked in. So I decided it's not worth it.

mdma is very strong when you come up.. can be real difficult, but its controlable at least..

I found it okay, just was up for the next day and then slep for 14 hours when i did finally get to bed.

Martinmargiela2002
Martinmargiela2002 avatar

25507 posts since 1/10/02

18 Aug 2006 12:27
berktheboat wrote: worst one is when people keep telling you yyour phones ringing and you keep trying to awnser it Sad

Or thinking the girl you are trying to nail sounds like something from sesame street.

Freaked the fuck out of me.


MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4326 posts since 7/7/06

18 Aug 2006 15:38
that stage of shrooms where you constantly feel as though your pissing your self, and keep checking your crotch for signs of damp.
bombhead
bombhead avatar

1344 posts since 3/2/05

18 Aug 2006 15:47
Deceptral_Optometrics wrote: that stage of shrooms where you constantly feel as though your pissing your self, and keep checking your crotch for signs of damp.


is that true??

having said that, when i was slayed from pills it would take me ages to swallow cause i would keep thinking that i had chewing gum at the back of my throat!!

i would event go to the bin where i spat it out and keep checking before i swallowed!!

hahahahah fucking embarrasin!!!
TedMaul
TedMaul avatar

979 posts since 16/3/03

18 Aug 2006 16:05
my housemates went to a house party on shrooms, not realising it was disney themed, so they walked in and everybody was dressed as aladdin etc and they fraked out and had to leave
Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

18 Aug 2006 16:09
I was so off my nut once I thought two of my best friends were from the reality band "Hear'Say".

Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Aug 2006 16:17
Opium wrote: I was so off my nut once I thought two of my best friends were from the reality band "Hear'Say".
you are suzanne shaw and i claim my 5 pounds.