Menswear: eBay Listings


Show original post
swede
swede avatar

7823 posts since 21/3/09

4 Sep 2015 07:18
AMI t-shirt - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252075715460?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

our legacy trews - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252075769488?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
King_Kong
King_Kong avatar

1672 posts since 20/10/09

posted 6 Sep 2015 10:49, edited 6 Sep 2015 10:49
swede wrote:
King_Kong wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=


Fire sale on:

supreme, visvim, gitman, ralph, bape, etc

making a killing on that north face Cool
Back up now

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Almost, had my listings pulled for breaching the use of brand names Fascist!

Will be re-listed tonight from 9pm
bogomir
bogomir avatar

20 posts since 11/4/13

6 Sep 2015 13:56
http://www.ebay.de/itm/visvim-juneau-weld-hickory-giza-cotton-shirt-button-down-lt-blue-size-3-L-/252078895110?hash=item3ab112b006
dieppp
dieppp avatar

28 posts since 29/7/13

6 Sep 2015 18:34
ALLSAINTS Richmond Cashmere/Wool Coat - L

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/121748889475?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

KRISVANASSCHE x Lee Denim Jacket - M

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/121748874551?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

LANVIN Camel Hair Coat - M

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/121748872908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
King_Kong
King_Kong avatar

1672 posts since 20/10/09

posted 6 Sep 2015 21:05, edited 6 Sep 2015 21:05
King_Kong wrote:
swede wrote:
King_Kong wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=


Fire sale on:

supreme, visvim, gitman, ralph, bape, etc

making a killing on that north face Cool
Back up now

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Almost, had my listings pulled for breaching the use of brand names Fascist!

Will be re-listed tonight from 9pm


Ending tonight
Back up now

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
illwill
illwill avatar

3485 posts since 17/5/04

6 Sep 2015 21:20
What's the going rate for those NF jackets? Well fancy that one. You got a BIN price in mind?
Casper13
Casper13 avatar

1492 posts since 14/3/11

6 Sep 2015 22:10
Do you also have a BIN on the RL striped shirt?
porter7474
porter7474 avatar

328 posts since 23/4/12

6 Sep 2015 23:04
Grenson Penny Loafers - UK8

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252082969345?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
King_Kong
King_Kong avatar

1672 posts since 20/10/09

7 Sep 2015 21:11
illwill wrote: What's the going rate for those NF jackets? Well fancy that one. You got a BIN price in mind?


Casper13 wrote: Do you also have a BIN on the RL striped shirt?

PM'd
Owlix
Owlix avatar

1995 posts since 16/10/08

9 Sep 2015 15:19
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/emmalibo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Selling some bits from APC, Corsivo, Wood Wood and COS. Happy to discount for FUK'ers.
1234589
1234589 avatar

863 posts since 1/6/10

9 Sep 2015 20:37
Tres Bien Jacket Size Small - also in Classifieds for a discounted price:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/221880330002?
SpecialP
SpecialP avatar

161 posts since 11/7/10

13 Sep 2015 14:20
RARE New Balance M620KGW Made in UK http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-New-Balance-M620KGW-Made-in-UK-620-/171931425948?

MAKR Farm Rucksack http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171931411025?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648
King_Kong
King_Kong avatar

1672 posts since 20/10/09

posted 13 Sep 2015 14:55, edited 13 Sep 2015 14:55

King_Kong wrote:
King_Kong wrote:
swede wrote:
King_Kong wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=


Fire sale on:

supreme, visvim, gitman, ralph, bape, etc

making a killing on that north face Cool
Back up now

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Almost, had my listings pulled for breaching the use of brand names Fascist!

Will be re-listed tonight from 9pm


Back up now

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kierankezkierankez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Ending tonight
SpecialP
SpecialP avatar

161 posts since 11/7/10

13 Sep 2015 17:24
APC suede derby shoes http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/171931815699?
thustle
thustle avatar

13 posts since 27/11/11

14 Sep 2015 10:07
Few bits on ebay - Oliver Spencer shirt; denim clear out inc Albam; Edwin; Carhartt. Obvs happy to speak to FUK crew.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tomh7951/m.html?item=141773742824&ssPageName;=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt;=nc&LH;_Auction=1
phish
phish avatar

271 posts since 5/1/10

18 Sep 2015 13:53
odds and ends - pm me for an off ebay sale

apc & cdg tshirts, fred perry jacket, pair of nike all courts

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/phatphish963/m.html?item=281792861549&ssPageName;=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt;=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Tessier
Tessier avatar

151 posts since 13/9/11

24 Sep 2015 13:36
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Helmut-Lang-mens-jacket-M-/281808798817?hash=item419d1d0461

Helmut lang jacket 99p start, 5 days.
j600.com
j600.com avatar

3036 posts since 23/6/04

27 Sep 2015 17:05
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200&_dmd=2&_ssn=j600com&_sop=1

few bits; YMC, orlebar brown, hugo boss, swims, victorinox, stussy, westwood, j crew etc.
dieppp
dieppp avatar

28 posts since 29/7/13

28 Sep 2015 11:15
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/121766743870?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

ALLSAINTS Richmond Coat - Size L
Cya
Cya avatar

17 posts since 13/7/14

28 Sep 2015 15:17
Some bits including a Stone Island Parka - M, Final Home nylon jacket, Undercover trousers, Cottweiler rollneck.

Take a look!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jumbosensei