Menswear: eBay Listings


Show original post
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4254 posts since 20/10/09

7 Feb 2011 17:12
EDWIN ED-67 Lumber wash W34 L34 - brilliant pair of jeans, too big on the waist forces sale! damn.

Paid £82. Retail is £120. will accept around £65 to move them.

Bargain:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140509284759#ht_500wt_1033


Also… HUF 2 face hoody, brand new Size S - too tight for me. So basically internet shopping for me sucks ass.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140509284652&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1033
Commander_Venus
Commander_Venus avatar

8620 posts since 16/7/06

7 Feb 2011 21:00
WTF is wrong with people;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trashed-ADIDAS-Response-athletic-shoes-sneakers-sz-14-/290529514676?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash;=item43a4e894b4#ht_500wt_1159
freshflow
freshflow avatar

2721 posts since 9/6/09

7 Feb 2011 21:03
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trashed-well-worn-PUMA-athletic-no-show-socks-/260731787796?pt=US_Men_s_Socks&hash;=item3cb4d35a14#ht_500wt_995

HA this is quality, bet he makes a fortune.
Byte
Byte avatar

2909 posts since 16/6/10

7 Feb 2011 21:14
I see stuff like that on ebay all the time. The uk version of it usually have 'scally lad' in the title of the auction. Also when you search names of shoes on youtube half the time it comes up with fetish videos of people stepping on chocolate bars in brand new trainers.
lossen
lossen avatar

459 posts since 12/11/10

9 Feb 2011 14:05
nice NWT APC shirt, size S:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=230582627205&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT
RXR
RXR avatar

100 posts since 16/1/05

11 Feb 2011 21:38
old smiths tee:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=330529867209
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4254 posts since 20/10/09

12 Feb 2011 11:56
NSW FFF Destroyer jacket in small. Sold out in Nike town and nike online. Too small for me on the chest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140510700403&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_938
RXR
RXR avatar

100 posts since 16/1/05

13 Feb 2011 18:38
Supreme Clash / Bape Milo / Adidas x Burton
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/random-response/m.html
Jimmy326
Jimmy326 avatar

4554 posts since 22/9/07

13 Feb 2011 18:43
Gizmo-eats-tonight wrote: NSW FFF Destroyer jacket in small. Sold out in Nike town and nike online. Too small for me on the chest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140510700403&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_938

Is this the one you copped for around £90 due to a pricing mistake on the website?
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14270 posts since 21/2/07

13 Feb 2011 19:24
Regardless of the duttying it's horrible, that triple f on the back Sick!
Serbia
Serbia avatar

4932 posts since 22/3/06

14 Feb 2011 18:12
Norse projects cable knit, size large. I would list on here but it's a mission to do it via ipad. Other cheap stuff selling to, Uniqlo, top man, AA etc

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=330531043439&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1304wt_922

If you want any of it pm me
bruk
bruk avatar

3524 posts since 2/11/06

14 Feb 2011 18:45
2 APC shirts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=170602986179&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1080
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4254 posts since 20/10/09

14 Feb 2011 21:52
Jimmy326 wrote:
Gizmo-eats-tonight wrote: NSW FFF Destroyer jacket in small. Sold out in Nike town and nike online. Too small for me on the chest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140510700403&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_938

Is this the one you copped for around £90 due to a pricing mistake on the website?


Yep, same one. now sold. lucky ol' me.. hehehe
spacekat
spacekat avatar

48 posts since 30/11/09

15 Feb 2011 16:02
BAPE reversible grey camo hooded lightweight jacket (Large)


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=150562914552&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14270 posts since 21/2/07

15 Feb 2011 16:32
Gizmo-eats-tonight wrote:
Jimmy326 wrote:
Gizmo-eats-tonight wrote: NSW FFF Destroyer jacket in small. Sold out in Nike town and nike online. Too small for me on the chest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140510700403&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_938

Is this the one you copped for around £90 due to a pricing mistake on the website?


Yep, same one. now sold. lucky ol' me.. hehehe

BAN
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4254 posts since 20/10/09

15 Feb 2011 22:53
DuffMan wrote:
Gizmo-eats-tonight wrote:
Jimmy326 wrote:
Gizmo-eats-tonight wrote: NSW FFF Destroyer jacket in small. Sold out in Nike town and nike online. Too small for me on the chest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=140510700403&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_938

Is this the one you copped for around £90 due to a pricing mistake on the website?


Yep, same one. now sold. lucky ol' me.. hehehe

BAN


I ain't got no beef with you brother you know wot I'm saying? why you come at me like dat. chill
deuce
deuce avatar

13663 posts since 21/1/08

15 Feb 2011 23:11
so you saw the missprice on here, bought it mega cheap, then tried to sell it back to people on here? ban
Chilipepper
Chilipepper avatar

2236 posts since 18/5/03

16 Feb 2011 19:13

Great shirts. They're small fitting and I was after a large for ages. Still would take a shirt now!
bruk
bruk avatar

3524 posts since 2/11/06

16 Feb 2011 19:22
Yeah im a bit gutted tbh…. tried the red on the other day and thought i was going to hulk out of it (no fatty)
TonyL4
TonyL4 avatar

1173 posts since 28/12/10

16 Feb 2011 20:40
spacekat wrote: BAPE reversible grey camo hooded lightweight jacket (Large)


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item;=150562914552&ssPageName;=STRK:MESELX:IT


Can you send over the measurements for this please mate