Selling some jawnz I need to get rid of ASAP, so I'm likely to let go of them for prices I will regret later.
1. Baldwin Camo Pants (34) - Dubbed "The Jay Z's" as he wore them for, like, an entire month straight. Great slim fit. Worn 6-8x, dry-cleaned once. Looking for $120 shipped OBO
2. EG Workaday Cords (34) - I say these are 34s, but they are sized at 36, but FIT like a 34. They were pretty straight leg when I got em, so I tailored them for a more tapered approach. Worn 10-12x, dry-cleaned 2-3x. $75 shipped OBO
3. EG Madras (L) - One of the better madras shirts EG has released in the past 3-4 years. Bought used and I've worn in 3-4x. I'd say it's probably been worn 12-15x total, dry-cleaned once by me. Just noticed there's a hole in the armpuit. Not sure how it came about, but didn't see it prior to selling, so I knocked off a few bucks. Nothing a proper tailor can't sew up. $70 shipped OBO
4. EG Workaday for Nepenthes Floral (L) - Exclusive shirt done for Nepenthes FW12-13. Will never find it again. Beautiful floral print with rich yellow/orange/green and brown colors and immaculate fit. Worn 3-4x. $140 shipped OBO
5. Gitman Japanese Cotton shirt (L) - The shirt feels like butter. Yarn-dyed Japanese cotton with cool like details throughout the shirt. Worn 5-6x. $60 shipped OBO
Email me at email@example.com for any offers, please. I don't check my PMs enough here.
Pictures are all included in my Instagram post, but can provide more detailed pics upon request.