Random Fashion Questions: Facemask Styling


Show original post
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23700 posts since 14/10/04

28 Mar 2020 15:10
stoney
stoney avatar

17492 posts since 22/1/05

28 Mar 2020 19:17
Would you order an Indian (or
Whatever takeaway) right now ? Is there any data on risk
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3107 posts since 16/4/10

28 Mar 2020 19:23
I guess any potential disease would of been burned away in the cooking, or on the packaging.
Bin the packaging and hope for the best.

Just got this through yesterday for anyone that fancies it:

Clapton Country Club Sunday Roasts are now being made available by The Tram Store for home delivery starting this Sunday. We will deliver in Hackney, Tottenham, Leyton and close areas. To order visit www.tram-store.co.uk , email food@tram-store.co.uk or message back here. See website for menu including wines, beer and desserts
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4162 posts since 24/8/06

28 Mar 2020 19:30
Clapton country club hands down best roast in London. We went last May and it was incredible and thingy Allen from GoT was in there too Laughing out loud
swede
swede avatar

8420 posts since 21/3/09

28 Mar 2020 19:34
stoney wrote: Would you order an Indian (or
Whatever takeaway) right now ? Is there any data on risk

Yeah. The food is cooked. Can always buzz it in the microwave / oven again if you’re scared…. packaging you could clean hands after handling. Not that I’d do any of that Laughing out loud
Dee
Dee avatar

11453 posts since 22/11/07

28 Mar 2020 19:40
wasn't the source of the breakout in Lombardy a food delivery geezer or was that fake shit?
swede
swede avatar

8420 posts since 21/3/09

28 Mar 2020 19:48
just daily mail scaremongering i reckon dee. should get your head out of that shit
Hanto
Hanto avatar

1938 posts since 30/11/09

posted 28 Mar 2020 20:30, edited 28 Mar 2020 20:30
Apparently a large portion of what's gone in Europe on stems from a ski resort in Austria. Couldn't tell you the source.
Dee
Dee avatar

11453 posts since 22/11/07

28 Mar 2020 21:00
swede wrote: just daily mail scaremongering i reckon dee. should get your head out of that shit

Probs & actively trying to, its either fake or too depressing and can't stomach politics at a time like this but everyone I talk to these days commences with the oblig cov19 update! Quick scan in the morning and try to avoid the news from that point on.
themistake
themistake avatar

10608 posts since 20/2/06

28 Mar 2020 23:01
I read the link someone put on here about the 21 yo.
And the article was about a single Facebook post.
Not once did it say ‘alleged’ or ‘according to’.
No details or specifics about hospital or anything.


B-Tec journalism in our time of need.

TCB
TCB avatar

4040 posts since 5/7/11

28 Mar 2020 23:07
eazypz wrote: I guess any potential disease would of been burned away in the cooking, or on the packaging.
Bin the packaging and hope for the best.

Just got this through yesterday for anyone that fancies it:

Clapton Country Club Sunday Roasts are now being made available by The Tram Store for home delivery starting this Sunday. We will deliver in Hackney, Tottenham, Leyton and close areas. To order visit www.tram-store.co.uk , email food@tram-store.co.uk or message back here. See website for menu including wines, beer and desserts

My man Cool
Rez
Rez avatar

8058 posts since 5/4/09

28 Mar 2020 23:31
Dee wrote: wasn't the source of the breakout in Lombardy a food delivery geezer or was that fake shit?

Probably read that in the same place you get your racist boomer jokes mate
MLI
MLI avatar

4807 posts since 6/10/09

29 Mar 2020 03:50
It's well known that minorities can't carry the virus of course.
Dee
Dee avatar

11453 posts since 22/11/07

posted 29 Mar 2020 03:57, edited 29 Mar 2020 03:57
Rez wrote: Probably read that in the same place you get your racist boomer jokes mate

I'm unable to recall anyone coming across racist on fuk but then again tend not to dwell on it. Jog on.