Random Fashion Questions: Facemask Styling


Show original post
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3890 posts since 13/1/12

30 Jan 2021 16:48
Rez wrote: What? Sorry, I'm not being aggro at all?

Obviously what the EU were trying to pull yesterday was awful, glad they've backtracked. Not sure there's any real discussion to have though is there?

You’re first words were comparing to Brexit - not what I was getting at.

Nothing to discuss then.

For what it’s worth - the fact that the EU are now putting up trade barriers to the rest of the world on vaccine export (although they took ages to agree) is a bit Roll Eyes
swede
swede avatar

9836 posts since 21/3/09

30 Jan 2021 17:06
cant blame the EU at all for trying. shame that it is all getting so political though. macron weighing in on the efficacy of the AZ vaccine ffs. what does he know
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

30 Jan 2021 18:48
Lol



R
R avatar

13294 posts since 17/5/03

1 Mar 2021 22:40
I voted to remain etc etc, but this does seem to have shut up the remoaners and perma-offended lefties big time.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1499 posts since 1/7/09

2 Mar 2021 08:39
R wrote: I voted to remain etc etc, but this does seem to have shut up the remoaners and perma-offended lefties big time.

On the public perception side, this has definitely been a big win for the leave crew. From a business perspective (as someone who sold a lot into the EU pre-Brexit), it's still a massive fuck up.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

907 posts since 28/2/12

2 Mar 2021 10:08
the funny thing about the leavers claiming the vaccines as a win is that it took a pandemic for them to have any shred of evidence that leaving was a good thingLaughing out loud
R
R avatar

13294 posts since 17/5/03

2 Mar 2021 22:01
TROYBOY wrote: the funny thing about the leavers claiming the vaccines as a win is that it took a pandemic for them to have any shred of evidence that leaving was a good thingLaughing out loud

far from true and this is what frustrates me about the left, if you disagree with them, you're wrong and a cunt. we've hardly been out for long, it's a pretty quick win.
R
R avatar

13294 posts since 17/5/03

2 Mar 2021 22:01
who has had a vaccine on here? side effects?
swede
swede avatar

9836 posts since 21/3/09

2 Mar 2021 22:04
R wrote:
TROYBOY wrote: the funny thing about the leavers claiming the vaccines as a win is that it took a pandemic for them to have any shred of evidence that leaving was a good thingLaughing out loud

far from true and this is what frustrates me about the left, if you disagree with them, you're wrong and a cunt. we've hardly been out for long, it's a pretty quick win.

out of interest - what other wins do you foresee?
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1820 posts since 16/9/11

2 Mar 2021 22:04
Wait 5 years and we’ll know
smith
smith avatar

11376 posts since 5/5/04

posted 2 Mar 2021 22:09, edited 2 Mar 2021 22:09
R wrote:
TROYBOY wrote: the funny thing about the leavers claiming the vaccines as a win is that it took a pandemic for them to have any shred of evidence that leaving was a good thingLaughing out loud

far from true and this is what frustrates me about the left, if you disagree with them, you're wrong and a cunt. we've hardly been out for long, it's a pretty quick win.

Was the handling of the pandemic and having more deaths per capita than every other country in the world end of January also a win?
swede
swede avatar

9836 posts since 21/3/09

2 Mar 2021 22:47
Laughing out loud
figurine
figurine avatar

6014 posts since 14/5/07

2 Mar 2021 22:47
R wrote: who has had a vaccine on here? side effects?
Had first dose last week, no side effects at all.
Rez
Rez avatar

8681 posts since 5/4/09

2 Mar 2021 22:48
Cool
R
R avatar

13294 posts since 17/5/03

2 Mar 2021 22:57
figurine wrote:
R wrote: who has had a vaccine on here? side effects?
Had first dose last week, no side effects at all.

Oxford?
R
R avatar

13294 posts since 17/5/03

2 Mar 2021 22:59
ismvil wrote: Wait 5 years and we’ll know

I think this is fair, but at least I feel the right/centre right are willing to be pragmatic. Left just say NO IT’S SHIT.

I’ve said before that I voted to remain, I was personally and financially deeply impacted by brexit, but it’s clearly not black or white.
Rez
Rez avatar

8681 posts since 5/4/09

posted 2 Mar 2021 23:55, edited 2 Mar 2021 23:55
Roll Eyes most of the left wing people I know are Eurosceptics…

The hardcore remainers I know are mostly centrists, centre right, pro markets, liberal well-to-do-profession erasmus year types.

MoB
MoB avatar

37183 posts since 31/8/04

3 Mar 2021 09:01
smith wrote: Was the handling of the pandemic and having more deaths per capita than every other country in the world end of January also a win?

Laughing out loud
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20591 posts since 26/1/06

3 Mar 2021 09:04
R wrote: it’s clearly not black or white.

Neither is "the left" and the "the right" and yet you carry on using those blanket terms.
Rez
Rez avatar

8681 posts since 5/4/09

3 Mar 2021 09:07
Shocked that the person who wanted to sue their parents for not giving them enough money doesn't have a more nuanced view of the world.