Random Fashion Questions: Facemask Styling


Show original post
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4969 posts since 13/1/10

26 Jun 2021 17:21
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4399 posts since 6/2/08

26 Jun 2021 17:39
Don’t like the fake cryer one but but…the Bird he was having the affair with looks better than his wife
to be fair
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1808 posts since 16/9/11

26 Jun 2021 19:59
Saj in. Cummings really going for it

Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4969 posts since 13/1/10

posted 26 Jun 2021 20:46, edited 26 Jun 2021 20:46
This is turning into an Eastenders omnibus

YLAup
YLAup avatar

5696 posts since 5/9/11

26 Jun 2021 21:09
ismvil wrote: Saj in. Cummings really going for it


Jargon buster required
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4969 posts since 13/1/10

27 Jun 2021 06:27

The Mirror wrote: Hancock raced home to tell wife he is leaving her before kiss video released

This guy man

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/matt-hancock-told-wife-leaving-24405492
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3890 posts since 13/1/12

22 Jul 2021 12:39
Thread needs a bump - mandatory vaccines looming - what’s everyone’s thoughts?
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4615 posts since 24/8/06

22 Jul 2021 13:29
Things seem really bad again in The UK! Feel like I know loads of people who have recently had it
smith
smith avatar

11370 posts since 5/5/04

22 Jul 2021 13:48
Cases are high. Hospital admissions and deaths are relatively low compared to the last wave.

I'm double vaccinated and picked up the Delta variant at Wembley. I wouldn't have even known I had it had I not done a lateral flow test cos I wanted to check myself before doing a PCR test for a holiday.

There will be thousands like me who are asymptomatic and don't even know they have it. Testament to how well the vaccines are working as you only have to look at India to see what Delta variant can do in a densely populated country with next to no vaccine rollout.

I don't agree with mandatory vaccines. Think we should just keep taking their rights away for being selfish and bloody stupid.
phelen
phelen avatar

6669 posts since 16/8/06

22 Jul 2021 14:17
Razorlight123 wrote:
The Mirror wrote: Hancock raced home to tell wife he is leaving her before kiss video released

This guy man

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/matt-hancock-told-wife-leaving-24405492

What a gent. At least he didn't text her.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

22 Jul 2021 14:37
smith wrote: Cases are high. Hospital admissions and deaths are relatively low compared to the last wave.

I'm double vaccinated and picked up the Delta variant at Wembley. I wouldn't have even known I had it had I not done a lateral flow test cos I wanted to check myself before doing a PCR test for a holiday.

There will be thousands like me who are asymptomatic and don't even know they have it. Testament to how well the vaccines are working as you only have to look at India to see what Delta variant can do in a densely populated country with next to no vaccine rollout.

I don't agree with mandatory vaccinesLaughing out loud . Think we should just keep taking their rights away for being selfish and bloody stupid.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

My god, what a fucking clown you are.

I so hope this vaccine makes you unable to breed in the future. Probably what’s coming anyway to be honest but it might be better for the world if people with this mindset don’t really last more than a few more years.

I won’t EVER take their poison. You can take my rights away all you want.

And people like you used to liken me to a nazi on here.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

22 Jul 2021 14:41
joeyjojo wrote: Things seem really bad again in The UK! Feel like I know loads of people who have recently had it

Yes Joey things seem ‘really bad again in the UK’ do they?

Where have you seen this? Have you checked recent deaths, hospital admissions, etc?

Or are you going by social media and sensationalist news?

Have a look at deaths here:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

UK is currently testing more than the rest of the EU combined. So cases are up. Like poor little Smith who didn’t even know he had the dreaded bubonic plague until he put a bogey on a pregnancy kit.

What mongs.

RickRude
RickRude avatar

3890 posts since 13/1/12

22 Jul 2021 15:01
smith wrote: I don't agree with mandatory vaccines. Think we should just keep taking their rights away for being selfish and bloody stupid.

Eek
smith
smith avatar

11370 posts since 5/5/04

22 Jul 2021 15:08
fudge.dredd wrote:
smith wrote: Cases are high. Hospital admissions and deaths are relatively low compared to the last wave.

I'm double vaccinated and picked up the Delta variant at Wembley. I wouldn't have even known I had it had I not done a lateral flow test cos I wanted to check myself before doing a PCR test for a holiday.

There will be thousands like me who are asymptomatic and don't even know they have it. Testament to how well the vaccines are working as you only have to look at India to see what Delta variant can do in a densely populated country with next to no vaccine rollout.

I don't agree with mandatory vaccinesLaughing out loud . Think we should just keep taking their rights away for being selfish and bloody stupid.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

My god, what a fucking clown you are.

I so hope this vaccine makes you unable to breed in the future. Probably what’s coming anyway to be honest but it might be better for the world if people with this mindset don’t really last more than a few more years.

I won’t EVER take their poison. You can take my rights away all you want.

And people like you used to liken me to a nazi on here.

You wished me death by COVID on here once. Laughing out loud You must be gutted I got the vaccine and had next to no symptoms from the new strain Laughing out loud
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1499 posts since 1/7/09

22 Jul 2021 15:09
fudge.dredd wrote:
joeyjojo wrote: Things seem really bad again in The UK! Feel like I know loads of people who have recently had it

Yes Joey things seem ‘really bad again in the UK’ do they?

Where have you seen this? Have you checked recent deaths, hospital admissions, etc?

Or are you going by social media and sensationalist news?

Have a look at deaths here:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

UK is currently testing more than the rest of the EU combined. So cases are up. Like poor little Smith who didn’t even know he had the dreaded bubonic plague until he put a bogey on a pregnancy kit.

What mongs.

smith
smith avatar

11370 posts since 5/5/04

22 Jul 2021 15:11
RickRude wrote:
smith wrote: I don't agree with mandatory vaccines. Think we should just keep taking their rights away for being selfish and bloody stupid.

Eek

Don't be a selfish prick like Fudge and slow our way out of this pandemic.

phelen
phelen avatar

6669 posts since 16/8/06

22 Jul 2021 15:29
Off-topic but I can't believe that fuck face Andrew Wakefield aka guy who laid the foundation of Anti Vax movement across the world is dating Elle Macpherson. Utter scum who has death on his hands due to "doctored" paper on the correlation between vaccine and autism.

Smith, understand you're frustrated, but yeah taking rights isn't the answer. If they want to get Covid it's up to them.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1499 posts since 1/7/09

22 Jul 2021 15:41
phelen wrote: Off-topic but I can't believe that fuck face Andrew Wakefield aka guy who laid the foundation of Anti Vax movement across the world is dating Elle Macpherson. Utter scum who has death on his hands due to "doctored" paper on the correlation between vaccine and autism.

Smith, understand you're frustrated, but yeah taking rights isn't the answer. If they want to get Covid it's up to them.

One dumbass dating another dumbass? What's there to be angry about?
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3890 posts since 13/1/12

posted 22 Jul 2021 15:47, edited 22 Jul 2021 15:47
smith wrote:
RickRude wrote:
smith wrote: I don't agree with mandatory vaccines. Think we should just keep taking their rights away for being selfish and bloody stupid.

Eek

Don't be a selfish prick like Fudge and slow our way out of this pandemic.


eh - what are you talking about - just listen to yourself

"Getting vaccinated doesn’t entirely prevent onward transmission of the virus, particularly in the form of the now-dominant Delta variant."

Btw I'm double jabbed - jus sayin!

have a read of this perhaps - https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-why-hasnt-herd-immunity-stopped-covid

So are children anti vaxxers too?

You going to Wembley is part of the problem as well - you selfish prick
misled
misled avatar

4403 posts since 3/1/02

posted 22 Jul 2021 15:57, edited 22 Jul 2021 15:57
nurse friend up here (Glasgow) saying most of the people in ICU with Covid haven't been vaccinated. One patients last words were "don't put Covid on my death certificate". Guy my brother in law works with is in a coma-no vaccination. My cousin-in-law had to get paramedics out twice because he couldn't breath-no vaccination. Circumstantial and all that but fuck putting myself in that situation and fuck being a drain on the NHS. I may still catch it but double vaccinated gives me a better chance of surviving it.