Random Fashion Questions: Facemask Styling


Show original post
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

31 May 2020 13:17
Silicon valley dress down culture isn't it
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23932 posts since 14/10/04

31 May 2020 18:09
Mr.X. wrote: Cummings wearing an Air Jordan top Laughing out loud

Any pics?
Peregrine
Peregrine avatar

1008 posts since 17/6/09

1 Jun 2020 13:19
Rez wrote: Silicon valley dress down culture isn't it

Privilege through the ability to disregard the established professional codes and norms.
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5394 posts since 8/12/01

1 Jun 2020 13:53
illmurray wrote:
RIP nb

Aren’t they like crappest cheapest entry level NBs going. Like 320s or something.
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

3010 posts since 23/6/13

posted 1 Jun 2020 13:57, edited 1 Jun 2020 13:57
carl lewis wrote:
Mr.X. wrote: Cummings wearing an Air Jordan top Laughing out loud

Any pics?
pentonville
pentonville avatar

646 posts since 12/3/12

posted 1 Jun 2020 14:01, edited 1 Jun 2020 14:01
kid unknown wrote: Aren’t they like crappest cheapest entry level NBs going. Like 320s or something.

Yes they’re absolute shit. Usually worn out and faded to fuck with stepped-down heels on tired dads at the shopping centre
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

posted 3 Jun 2020 09:09, edited 3 Jun 2020 09:09


Final nail in the coffin.
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4257 posts since 24/8/06

3 Jun 2020 09:48
What I would say is 75% of deaths have been in care homes which Sweden have said they wish they had managed better.
All in all, it’s been pretty locked down and affected. I have been working from home for around 4 months now maybe but my office is open and I have been. Likewise, cafes, restaurants etc all have social distancing guidelines, and some people I know here into going to clubs etc have said that’s completely stopped. I’m unsure whether it’s been dealt with well or badly but the idea everyone is just going out doing whatever they want simply isn’t true. Also uK have had a strict lockdown and completely fucked it up and so many people are out of work and depressed. So I think ‘final nail in the coffin’ isn’t quite the correct analogy
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1192 posts since 16/9/11

3 Jun 2020 10:15
Where the watermelon at
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

3 Jun 2020 10:24
joeyjojo wrote: What I would say is 75% of deaths have been in care homes which Sweden have said they wish they had managed better.
All in all, it’s been pretty locked down and affected. I have been working from home for around 4 months now maybe but my office is open and I have been. Likewise, cafes, restaurants etc all have social distancing guidelines, and some people I know here into going to clubs etc have said that’s completely stopped. I’m unsure whether it’s been dealt with well or badly but the idea everyone is just going out doing whatever they want simply isn’t true. Also uK have had a strict lockdown and completely fucked it up and so many people are out of work and depressed. So I think ‘final nail in the coffin’ isn’t quite the correct analogy

It is when the argument being played here was that Sweden wasn't in any type of lockdown (self imposed or otherwise) and that they were doing just fine.
Rez
Rez avatar

8253 posts since 5/4/09

posted 3 Jun 2020 10:27, edited 3 Jun 2020 10:27
The right in the UK were using Sweden as an example of a country that wasn't doing lockdown, had deaths under control, and was a good reason for us to come out of lockdown without taking anything else into consideration.

I'm obviously not saying the UK had a better strategy. I'm saying that cherry picking one country as a reason to completely subvert and volte face an approach is a bad idea.
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4257 posts since 24/8/06

3 Jun 2020 10:32
No one was saying that on here other than the two retards.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20384 posts since 26/1/06

3 Jun 2020 10:49
joeyjojo wrote: No one was saying that on here other than the two retards.

This.
burny
burny avatar

5857 posts since 25/5/06

3 Jun 2020 10:59
Where is Fudge? Laughing out loud
TCB
TCB avatar

4230 posts since 5/7/11

3 Jun 2020 13:23
ID on that Cummings Air Jordan top? Oops
MrW
MrW avatar

2719 posts since 1/8/11

4 Jun 2020 10:19
https://therealmccoys.com/products/face-mask?_pos=1&_sid=2c9a5c953&_ss=r
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1192 posts since 16/9/11

4 Jun 2020 11:30
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23932 posts since 14/10/04

4 Jun 2020 16:22
TCB wrote: ID on that Cummings Air Jordan top? Oops

Laughing out loud

Why are they now saying this?

https://apple.news/A1xljouU3TPCB6YJ6EVLkFw
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23932 posts since 14/10/04

4 Jun 2020 16:24
Adidas face masks

https://www.adidas.co.uk/search?q=face%20mask
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1080 posts since 1/7/09

4 Jun 2020 17:17
joeyjojo wrote: No one was saying that on here other than the two retards.

Laughing out loud