Random Fashion Questions: Facemask Styling


Show original post
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1428 posts since 15/12/12

posted 8 Sep 2020 15:36, edited 8 Sep 2020 15:36
Hello World wrote: Check with airline, easyJet specified the mask had to be the blue / white single use medical type on the flight.

Couldn’t wear a cloth / home made type.

Not sure how true this is - I was on easyJet and plenty of cloth masks being worn..

It might be in their regulations but certainly not being enforced for sure.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1428 posts since 15/12/12

posted 19 Sep 2020 12:19, edited 19 Sep 2020 12:19
So…….. we all ready for another lockdown when deaths are at absolute minimum levels despite rises in cases?

Was Sweden right all along as I was saying?

Still don’t suspect there is more to this than a ‘Virus’ ?

This thread seems to have gone awfully quiet…. almost as if the penny has dropped eh…

Can’t find my exact post when I said you will never get your freedoms back…. but it’s so true now.

In the process of moving back to Denmark and spending my time there - I’ve been to
Denmark, Sweden and Croatia for the past week or so and the UK is a cesspit compared to how they run their countries these days.
TCB
TCB avatar

4496 posts since 5/7/11

19 Sep 2020 12:41
can anyone recommend something similar out there to the The Real McCoy's mask with the drawstrings?
smith
smith avatar

10974 posts since 5/5/04

posted 20 Sep 2020 20:31, edited 20 Sep 2020 20:31
fudge.dredd wrote: This thread seems to have gone awfully quiet…. almost as if the penny has dropped eh…

No. You posted this long shit post on the last sunny weekend of the year and everyone was out enjoying the sunshine before winter and a possible second lockdown, rather than reply to your drivel.

It's actually funny how hard you try to get a reaction off forum members here still, after being found out on more than one occasion as being a massive troll. It's no wonder no one gives a fuck about your opinion or engages with you anymore.
zappa1903
zappa1903 avatar

350 posts since 26/8/14

20 Sep 2020 21:54
smith wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: This thread seems to have gone awfully quiet…. almost as if the penny has dropped eh…

No. You posted this long shit post on the last sunny weekend of the year and everyone was out enjoying the sunshine before winter and a possible second lockdown, rather than reply to your drivel.

It's actually funny how hard you try to get a reaction off forum members here still, after being found out on more than one occasion as being a massive troll. It's no wonder no one gives a fuck about your opinion or engages with you anymore.

But what he said was somewhat true?
bungleski
bungleski avatar

378 posts since 21/7/11

25 Sep 2020 15:23
Fucking 100 and 1 choices now for facemasks. Looking for something plain and comfy. Sunspel look like a decent option, anyone picked one up?
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1428 posts since 15/12/12

posted 25 Sep 2020 17:39, edited 25 Sep 2020 17:39
smith wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: This thread seems to have gone awfully quiet…. almost as if the penny has dropped eh…

No. You posted this long shit post on the last sunny weekend of the year and everyone was out enjoying the sunshine before winter and a possible second lockdown, rather than reply to your drivel.

It's actually funny how hard you try to get a reaction off forum members here still, after being found out on more than one occasion as being a massive troll. It's no wonder no one gives a fuck about your opinion or engages with you anymore.

‘No one gives a fuck about your opinion or engages with you anymore’ because I’m saying something you disagreed with from day one, and instead of actually making a counter argument, you’d rather just pretend you were out sunning yourself Laughing out loud

Talk objectively - if you knew then what you know now, would your opinion still be the same?

Considering the countries that locked down harshest are still in the midst of their ‘pandemic’ six months on, and yet the restrictions show no sign of abating. If anything, they’re getting worse now, even though deaths are at virtually negligible figures.

Your move.

smith
smith avatar

10974 posts since 5/5/04

25 Sep 2020 18:39
You took 4 days to muster up that shit response? I questioned your boner for Sweden in the other crap thread you started. I guess I have to wait a couple more days for another google article 'copy paste' reply with a graph attached.

Actually don't bother. It's just not worth mine or anyone else's time as it's the same drivel.
sssssteven
sssssteven avatar

49 posts since 14/3/19

25 Sep 2020 19:30
bungleski wrote: Fucking 100 and 1 choices now for facemasks. Looking for something plain and comfy. Sunspel look like a decent option, anyone picked one up?

I've found the Real Mccoys one really comfortable to wear and it's pretty low key
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3363 posts since 29/5/05

25 Sep 2020 19:49

mki
mtthrvy2
mtthrvy2 avatar

1909 posts since 8/11/10

26 Sep 2020 12:29
bungleski wrote: Fucking 100 and 1 choices now for facemasks. Looking for something plain and comfy. Sunspel look like a decent option, anyone picked one up?

sunspel looks like a nappy on your face, avoid
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1428 posts since 15/12/12

26 Sep 2020 12:42
smith wrote: You took 4 days to muster up that shit response? I questioned your boner for Sweden in the other crap thread you started. I guess I have to wait a couple more days for another google article 'copy paste' reply with a graph attached.

Actually don't bother. It's just not worth mine or anyone else's time as it's the same drivel.

No maybe I took 4 days to just check this thread again, what with having a life and all.

You’re a schmuck, just die of Covid please.
smith
smith avatar

10974 posts since 5/5/04

26 Sep 2020 21:30
Laughing out loud

Talk about living rent free in someone's head Sticking out tongue
blackham
blackham avatar

1818 posts since 17/7/13

6 Oct 2020 08:53
Uniqlo Airism masks just released:

https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/men/featured/airism/airism-face-masks
TCB
TCB avatar

4496 posts since 5/7/11

6 Oct 2020 08:59
^ Bravissimo collab?
Dee
Dee avatar

11771 posts since 22/11/07

6 Oct 2020 09:08
Laughing out loud dreadful
Ocin
Ocin avatar

1349 posts since 4/6/04

posted 13 Nov 2020 17:26, edited 13 Nov 2020 17:26
Dom is gone. Book out in time for Christmas?

ismvil
ismvil avatar

1394 posts since 16/9/11

13 Nov 2020 17:39
Can’t wait until he joins Parler
Ocin
Ocin avatar

1349 posts since 4/6/04

13 Nov 2020 17:45
I wonder what’s in the box
swede
swede avatar

9074 posts since 21/3/09

13 Nov 2020 17:50