General Discussion: FaMeZ's celebrity gossip thread


Show original post
padawan
padawan avatar

4504 posts since 27/6/03

1 Sep 2014 09:15
coming from the polaroid age…. a Question for the youg guns on ere…
I know these missy's wont be shrinking violets but is seems double strange to be in the public eye and be taking pics like this.
you boys get nudie pics from your bits?

PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

1 Sep 2014 09:21
Trystero wrote: so hacking into people's accounts and distributing stolen sexual images online without their consent is all perfectly fine then and not at all invasive or creepy? none of the people linking to these pics think that those in them should have a right to privacy?



Stealing them was a cunty thing to do, but once they have bee released they are all over the interwebs.. doesnt matter who posts the link..
deuce
deuce avatar

14089 posts since 21/1/08

1 Sep 2014 09:38
Trystero wrote: so hacking into people's accounts and distributing stolen sexual images online without their consent is all perfectly fine then and not at all invasive or creepy? none of the people linking to these pics think that those in them should have a right to privacy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcdo-vrGerw
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

1 Sep 2014 09:39
Laughing out loud
mtthrvy2
mtthrvy2 avatar

1977 posts since 8/11/10

1 Sep 2014 09:40
Laughing out loud
Trystero
Trystero avatar

1633 posts since 1/8/07

1 Sep 2014 09:43
sorry to put a downer on the wankfest

just think it's sad that this sort of thing is seen as acceptable

you wouldn't have any issue with people on here 'sharing' stolen pics from your phone of your bird then?
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3575 posts since 21/2/10

1 Sep 2014 10:02
Trystero wrote: you wouldn't have any issue with people on here 'sharing' stolen pics from your phone of your bird then?

Why would I care if people post photos of my right hand?
MoB
MoB avatar

37251 posts since 31/8/04

1 Sep 2014 10:57
padawan wrote: coming from the polaroid age…. a Question for the youg guns on ere…
I know these missy's wont be shrinking violets but is seems double strange to be in the public eye and be taking pics like this.
you boys get nudie pics from your bits?

we live in an age of tinder and snapchat. Reckon it's the minority of treacles these days that don't do it.
themistake
themistake avatar

10855 posts since 20/2/06

1 Sep 2014 11:14
seriously dow.. who uploads their skin pics to their fucking icloud?
MoB
MoB avatar

37251 posts since 31/8/04

1 Sep 2014 11:19
probably don't even know it's happening, think if you turn icould on initially it's automatic.
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

posted 1 Sep 2014 11:19, edited 1 Sep 2014 11:19
Most will just be automatic back up to icloud from phone?

More chance of getting your phone nicked with them on then someone hacking into Icloud to be fair Laughing out loud

Best
Best avatar

9944 posts since 21/10/05

1 Sep 2014 11:19
It's people who don't realise it duplicates surely
I had some 'surprises' when my old iCloud synced from 2 years ago
deuce
deuce avatar

14089 posts since 21/1/08

1 Sep 2014 11:24
i just logged onto my icloud account and i dont even have photos on there?
LFC
LFC avatar

5772 posts since 14/6/11

1 Sep 2014 11:27
padawan wrote: you boys get nudie pics from your bits?

Who doesn't this day and age. Dat screenshot doe
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

posted 1 Sep 2014 11:29, edited 1 Sep 2014 11:29
I dont.
Nude pics do fuck all for me and can honestly say ive never ever wanked or got a boner over a picture.
As you get to 38 unless its vids of chicks with dicks intto bbc's nothings stirring.
Not looked at one of them pics and i wont either.
Oh to be young again.
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6088 posts since 7/10/08

1 Sep 2014 11:34
No idea who half of them are
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

1 Sep 2014 11:36
Noble Locks wrote: I dont.
Nude pics do fuck all for me and can honestly say ive never ever wanked or got a boner over a picture.
As you get to 38 unless its vids of chicks with dicks intto bbc's nothings stirring.
Not looked at one of them pics and i wont either.
Oh to be young again.

Laughing out loud
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

1 Sep 2014 11:58
Upton has such lovely skin without makeup Sick!
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

posted 1 Sep 2014 12:07, edited 1 Sep 2014 12:07

lovely
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

1 Sep 2014 12:08
fuck it it's the photo of her holding a coffee with really gross skin