General Discussion: festivals (welcome to another 6 months of Croatia chat)


Show original post
TCB
TCB avatar

4226 posts since 5/7/11

23 Jan 2013 20:51
Sonar is wicked, a little pricey, but great. There's always loads of parties going on around the dates of the festival. Definitely hit it up.
yellowpages
yellowpages avatar

2119 posts since 11/6/10

23 Jan 2013 23:33
Kraftwerk 3D show at Sonar this year will be Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
TheConductor
TheConductor avatar

4224 posts since 17/11/09

23 Jan 2013 23:52
Primavera +1.
Xerxes
Xerxes avatar

464 posts since 14/6/08

23 Jan 2013 23:57
TheConductor wrote: Primavera +1.
Xerxes
Xerxes avatar

464 posts since 14/6/08

23 Jan 2013 23:59
Bloc anyone?
paint.ldn
paint.ldn avatar

709 posts since 20/11/11

24 Jan 2013 00:32
Puzzled
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23932 posts since 14/10/04

25 Jan 2013 10:45
So far can't complain

TCB
TCB avatar

4226 posts since 5/7/11

25 Jan 2013 11:21
Blur should be above Stone Roses. looks Cool though
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23932 posts since 14/10/04

25 Jan 2013 12:46
Hopefully so more headliners.

Outlook added Rodigan now
Sidetracked
Sidetracked avatar

91 posts since 1/7/12

25 Jan 2013 15:54
Having seen the Primavera lineup, I should be going there instead of Sonar.

That Coachella lineup is awesome!
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4216 posts since 6/2/08

26 Jan 2013 14:05
Xerxes wrote: Bloc anyone?
not after what happened last year! Evil

Coachella look sick carl - wish I had the funds to go.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

26 Jan 2013 14:18
lew909 wrote:
Xerxes wrote: Bloc anyone?
not after what happened last year! Evil

Coachella look sick carl - wish I had the funds to go.

New site been registered as Bloc London and there FB page is linking it. Give it a few years to see how it develops. Ultimately they know how to run a very successful event (at Butlins) last year was a catalogue of errors by all parties concerned.
Nick.
Nick. avatar

3382 posts since 11/9/09

26 Jan 2013 14:46
vampire weekend technically above wu tang clan there….

who's going outlook? want to go so bad but don't think I'll have the funds. none of my mates are keen at this point either
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4216 posts since 6/2/08

26 Jan 2013 14:47
CovOne wrote:
lew909 wrote:
Xerxes wrote: Bloc anyone?
not after what happened last year! Evil

Coachella look sick carl - wish I had the funds to go.

New site been registered as Bloc London and there FB page is linking it. Give it a few years to see how it develops. Ultimately they know how to run a very successful event (at Butlins) last year was a catalogue of errors by all parties concerned.
Fuckers left me £80 out of pocket last year Evil
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

26 Jan 2013 14:52
You never get it back?, took the lad that paid for us a good 12 months to get it back from his bank (debit card). Paid to go to In:Motion/Hotel in Dec just gone Cool.
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4216 posts since 6/2/08

26 Jan 2013 14:55
nah never got it back - it too late now i guess?
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

26 Jan 2013 14:58
No idea to be honest about the process, I know he got fobbed off by HSBC for quite a while before they finally paid up.
Xerxes
Xerxes avatar

464 posts since 14/6/08

27 Jan 2013 01:22
lew909 wrote: nah never got it back - it too late now i guess?

think you have 3 months after making a purchase to get a chargeback.
Mancunia
Mancunia avatar

665 posts since 29/10/12

27 Jan 2013 01:32
TCB wrote: Blur should be above Stone Roses. looks Cool though
WHAT
TCB
TCB avatar

4226 posts since 5/7/11

28 Jan 2013 10:42
You heard.