General Discussion: The Fistycuffs Thread


Show original post
Commander_Venus
Commander_Venus avatar

8620 posts since 16/7/06

22 Apr 2009 21:32
ORLY?
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

23 Apr 2009 12:55
Laughing out loud

Agree with david 4. We don't go looking for trouble, but if someone wants to beat the crap out of me, i'd like to be able to defend myself, not shatter on impact.
Alex DeLarge
Alex DeLarge avatar

763 posts since 24/12/08

23 Apr 2009 14:11
Im such a cock when Im drunk. Drink seems to turn me into a right aggressive fucker, kicking off for basically no reason whatsoever. Pisses me off, and I feel like such a wand the next day.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6482 posts since 5/6/07

23 Apr 2009 17:36
To be fair, I don't see why candidate is getting shit for what he said? Is it the lower class thing that got your backs up? I don't think he was saying that defending yourself is something to be judged.
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

23 Apr 2009 17:42
Yeah, saying that fighting is lowerclass. People of all class can get dragged into a fight…
candidate
candidate avatar

2451 posts since 12/11/06

23 Apr 2009 17:59
EssexBoyII wrote: To be fair, I don't see why candidate is getting shit for what he said? Is it the lower class thing that got your backs up? I don't think he was saying that defending yourself is something to be judged.
Thank you. Maybe I was a little harsh with the lower class comment but it's 100% definitely always them giving me shit. I'm not against defending yourself but if those cunts didn't start fights then I wouldn't need to defend myself.
I'm just bitter because I know for a fact in the future I'm gonna get more than one beating from them and for no good reason.
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

8950 posts since 11/5/07

23 Apr 2009 18:03
jet wrote:
candidate wrote: i really dont see the point in bulking up. what so you can show the world that you are hard? i see the point in getting to your physical peak but not just working on getting some big guns.
i'd prefer to read a book that go work out. knowledge is better than muscle. fighting with people in the street is a lower class thing in my mind. there's no point to it.

Laughing out loud you're such a mong.

How is he a mong.

It makes me laugh how many people make themselves out to be wide boys. You're probably all from good middle class backgrounds.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

23 Apr 2009 19:05
jet wrote:
candidate wrote: i really dont see the point in bulking up. what so you can show the world that you are hard? i see the point in getting to your physical peak but not just working on getting some big guns.
i'd prefer to read a book that go work out. knowledge is better than muscle. fighting with people in the street is a lower class thing in my mind. there's no point to it.

Laughing out loud you're such a mong.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

23 Apr 2009 19:24
Kingmob07 wrote:
jet wrote:
candidate wrote: i really dont see the point in bulking up. what so you can show the world that you are hard? i see the point in getting to your physical peak but not just working on getting some big guns.
i'd prefer to read a book that go work out. knowledge is better than muscle. fighting with people in the street is a lower class thing in my mind. there's no point to it.

Laughing out loud you're such a mong.

How is he a mong.

It makes me laugh how many people make themselves out to be wide boys. You're probably all from good middle class backgrounds.

Thats the impression i get from alot of posters on fuk
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

23 Apr 2009 19:28
I'm middle class and proud of the fact and so far from being a wide boy (not physically obviously!)
Still don't mean that i don't have to handle myself from time to time
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

23 Apr 2009 19:36
no beefage, but you aint middle class mate.
Alex DeLarge
Alex DeLarge avatar

763 posts since 24/12/08

23 Apr 2009 19:58
I reckon im the hardest on here. And my dad is harder than all of your dads put together.
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

23 Apr 2009 20:11
we can all aspire noble Laughing out loud

but why you reckon that though, no beef but genuinely interested?

my feeling is that because my parents have put their slog in for me not having too so to speak:
parents both have/had great professional jobs(no tv programme)
i've been lucky enough to have a good education
good houses, holidays
no real money worries etc etc
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

23 Apr 2009 20:21
Roman wrote: I reckon im the hardest on here. And my dad is harder than all of your dads put together.

You're still not as hard at St George though. You killed any dragon's in your time? Baddest badderman of them all
deuce
deuce avatar

13689 posts since 21/1/08

23 Apr 2009 20:36
I do kinda agree with candidate, there isn't no point in fighting, just mainly grown up chavs in shirts trying to impress their mates.
BUT, sometimes you just gotta lay down a dude, naaamean?

Me and my mates try to stay out of as much trouble as we can, but at the same time, we normally go to places where its pretty laid back, and none of the big chavy places, oceana etc, that and the fact knives are becoming the norm.

Also IT IS a working/lower class thing. (no snobbery, im as working class as they come)
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

23 Apr 2009 21:06
San wrote: but why you reckon that though, no beef but genuinely interested?
was a joke cos you come form the midlands. kipper tie.
AAA
AAA avatar

10012 posts since 15/12/02

23 Apr 2009 21:26
Roman wrote: I reckon im the hardest on here. And my dad is harder than all of your dads put together.

Dare you say that to my face
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

23 Apr 2009 21:28
got ya noble
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

23 Apr 2009 21:38
Kingmob07 wrote:
jet wrote:
candidate wrote: i really dont see the point in bulking up. what so you can show the world that you are hard? i see the point in getting to your physical peak but not just working on getting some big guns.
i'd prefer to read a book that go work out. knowledge is better than muscle. fighting with people in the street is a lower class thing in my mind. there's no point to it.

Laughing out loud you're such a mong.

How is he a mong.

It makes me laugh how many people make themselves out to be wide boys. You're probably all from good middle class backgrounds.

i called him a mong because he needs to lighten up. this thread is just about people swapping stories, many of which have comedy value - it isn't about people acting like the 'big man', it isn't about class, and it isn't about judgement. relax, keep laughing.
Sarny
Sarny avatar

2113 posts since 25/5/07

23 Apr 2009 22:08
ive never had a fight in my life, i think its cos im too pretty.

im a lover (hand) not a fighter.