General Discussion: Fonts wishlist


jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

30 Nov 2006 14:45
there seems to be a fair few designers on here, so i figured it may be useful to have a fonts wishlist so we can helpfully swap them around.

I have a motive of course, I need Helvetica Neue Condensed Eye-wink

Anyone feeling generous?
chopper
chopper avatar

4735 posts since 16/3/04

30 Nov 2006 14:47
Copper sans- if you want?
rufus
rufus avatar

2647 posts since 28/2/05

30 Nov 2006 14:49
i've always wanted this stussy font if anyone has it…


——————————————————–
BUY MY SH*T:………………
clothes- http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/sh_tloads_of_stuff_stussy_mhi_burro_one_true_saxon_boxfresh_zembia
ps2 games - http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/cheap_ps2_games_on
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

30 Nov 2006 14:49
haha thats mad, i saw the thread title and was gonna ask for Helvetica Neue.. loved it ever since i saw thedesignersrepublic site

i have comic sans for trade
Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

30 Nov 2006 14:51
Ban Comic Sans

http://bancomicsans.com/home.html
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

30 Nov 2006 14:52
mr.white wrote: haha thats mad, i saw the thread title and was gonna ask for Helvetica Neue.. loved it ever since i saw thedesignersrepublic site

i have comic sans for trade

looks like i'm gonna have to fork out for it…for comic sans, i'll give you arial.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

30 Nov 2006 14:53
nah, my friend who is back from work in 3 hours may have helvetica neue.. wait a bit
burny
burny avatar

6033 posts since 25/5/06

30 Nov 2006 14:55
Jet i can get it for you, PM me an email address and ill send over the whole neue family!
MB
MB avatar

4353 posts since 27/9/05

30 Nov 2006 14:55
ive got it, 5 mins you can have it…
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

30 Nov 2006 14:56
samuel, you have a pm from me as well
rufus
rufus avatar

2647 posts since 28/2/05

30 Nov 2006 14:58
Opium wrote: Ban Comic Sans

http://bancomicsans.com/home.html

i f*cking hate comic sans.

it's the font that you imagine accountancy firms using for their xmas party in a "not all accountants are serious and dull, look we can be zany too" kind of way.
MB
MB avatar

4353 posts since 27/9/05

30 Nov 2006 14:58
http://download.yousendit.com/703348D02C4E0734
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

30 Nov 2006 15:00
nice one mase.
MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4371 posts since 7/7/06

30 Nov 2006 15:09
its albout debussy, i love it.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

30 Nov 2006 15:09
RUFU5 wrote:
Opium wrote: Ban Comic Sans

http://bancomicsans.com/home.html

i f*cking hate comic sans.

it's the font that you imagine accountancy firms using for their xmas party in a "not all accountants are serious and dull, look we can be zany too" kind of way.

I have an email right in front of me from my accountant friend arranging our weekend away (I'm not an accountant myself) and it's in comic sans!
subfunktion
subfunktion avatar

2506 posts since 13/5/06

30 Nov 2006 15:12
Just d/l fonts from limewire etc, you'll get pretty much anything you want!

—————-
subfunktion©
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9566 posts since 17/7/05

30 Nov 2006 15:13
Could've used winrar mase Eye-wink
rufus
rufus avatar

2647 posts since 28/2/05

30 Nov 2006 15:16
robii wrote:
RUFU5 wrote:
Opium wrote: Ban Comic Sans

http://bancomicsans.com/home.html

i f*cking hate comic sans.

it's the font that you imagine accountancy firms using for their xmas party in a "not all accountants are serious and dull, look we can be zany too" kind of way.



I have an email right in front of me from my accountant friend arranging our weekend away (I'm not an accountant myself) and it's in comic sans!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
told you
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

30 Nov 2006 15:19
just found this
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3447431/Commercial_Fonts_for_Windows_2006.02.20

50kb/s.. get on it
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

30 Nov 2006 15:35

mase you legend…i owe you one Smiling