General Discussion: FUK summer 2015 Six pack challenge = Ineff Challenge - Can you repeat his success


Show original post
Matty_Tommo
Matty_Tommo avatar

380 posts since 3/7/04

15 Apr 2006 16:16
Been going to the gym for 2 weeks now, still eating good also.

Weekends off, go to the gym 4/5 times a week.

The head doorman at the bar I work is a gym instructor he is absolutely massive, I told him to write us a program. Ill post it up when I get it.
Essence
Essence avatar

3134 posts since 10/1/05

15 Apr 2006 17:09
What bar you work at Matty?
Matty_Tommo
Matty_Tommo avatar

380 posts since 3/7/04

22 Apr 2006 20:57
Essence wrote: What bar you work at Matty?

The now renamed Absolute/Studio!

what once was a beautiful respectable club, has now been took over by vimac leisure and is being ridden into the ground.

Are you from Middlesbrough?
wasteman
wasteman avatar

1258 posts since 15/3/06

22 Apr 2006 22:23
wastetext
Essence
Essence avatar

3134 posts since 10/1/05

22 Apr 2006 22:26
Matty_Tommo wrote:
Essence wrote: What bar you work at Matty?

The now renamed Absolute/Studio!

what once was a beautiful respectable club, has now been took over by vimac leisure and is being ridden into the ground.

Are you from Middlesbrough?

purple
purple avatar

2981 posts since 16/1/06

23 Apr 2006 01:12
How are things going lads? I'm pretty on/off at the moment. Since I work in a kitchen I cannot help myself to a few nibbles. Doing more sit ups and push ups. Just need to sweat a bit more, shed a few pounds.
SuchAgoodFeeling
SuchAgoodFeeling avatar

434 posts since 8/12/01

15 May 2006 23:54
Is everyone still going strong with the challenge or back on the pies yet?
sonofagun
sonofagun avatar

496 posts since 4/12/03

16 May 2006 08:48
So what was everyones routine for trying to tone down and get a six pack?? Need a good abs routine to get into, help will be appreciated!
Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

16 May 2006 08:58
I do 120 sit ups and 100 reverse crunches every day… not that it seems to be doing anything - but just makes me feel like Im 'doing' something…

Need to start running again… or get me bike out…
nick
nick avatar

19733 posts since 2/5/03

16 May 2006 09:09
I'm actually doing ok at the losing weight part, I must be down to a 32" waist now, all my jeans are falling off me.


Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

16 May 2006 10:03
nick wrote: I'm actually doing ok at the losing weight part, I must be down to a 32" waist now, all my jeans are falling off me.

You're really skinny anyway arent you?!
nick
nick avatar

19733 posts since 2/5/03

16 May 2006 10:25
Opium wrote:
nick wrote: I'm actually doing ok at the losing weight part, I must be down to a 32" waist now, all my jeans are falling off me.

You're really skinny anyway arent you?!

not round the waist, I was upto 34", the rest of me is pretty wirey though.

eliot_a
eliot_a avatar

1720 posts since 31/1/06

16 May 2006 10:49
Did any body watch that documentary on jack Osborne about getting fit where he went to a diff country and was climbing mountains and stuff? He looks a lot better now (homo no no), he wants a six pack.
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

16 May 2006 11:42
eliot_a wrote: Did any body watch that documentary on jack Osborne about getting fit where he went to a diff country and was climbing mountains and stuff? He looks a lot better now (homo no no), he wants a six pack.

i actually thought he was a bit hot afterwards Oops
Serbia
Serbia avatar

4932 posts since 22/3/06

16 May 2006 11:43
yeh i saw that, fair fucking play to him…………that wont get him a 6 pack though, cardio 5 times a week with a decent diet will though!
Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

16 May 2006 11:59
Relfio wrote:
eliot_a wrote: Did any body watch that documentary on jack Osborne about getting fit where he went to a diff country and was climbing mountains and stuff? He looks a lot better now (homo no no), he wants a six pack.

i actually thought he was a bit hot afterwards Oops

Relf - if you go into Taz's (The costcutters in the middle of Leigh Broadway) there is a fat guy that works in there that we call Jack Osbourne… he's well funny - in a weird way - go in - look and point at him and laugh out loud.
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

16 May 2006 13:39
i might go and have a look Laughing out loud

is he funnier than the drunk dude from the carlton?
Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

16 May 2006 13:56
Murakami wrote: Ive been on a thousand calorie a day diet

4 YEARS?!?!

Blimey - surely you should be really skinny?? or dead?
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13343 posts since 9/5/05

16 May 2006 14:53
Opium wrote:
Murakami wrote: Ive been on a thousand calorie a day diet

4 YEARS?!?!

Blimey - surely you should be really skinny?? or dead?

Laughing out loud No mate , I was huuuuuuuge Laughing out loud Besides Ive just had chemo for the past few months so Im a bit of a bloater at the moment , hence no recent pictures in the WAYW thread
Opium
Opium avatar

2038 posts since 28/5/03

16 May 2006 16:06
Shit sorry to hear that dude! sounds like youre on the mend though right..?

I used to be pretty huge too - been on a diet for the past 7 years! Rubbish eh!