General Discussion: FUK summer 2015 Six pack challenge = Ineff Challenge - Can you repeat his success


Show original post
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8201 posts since 21/4/05

posted 10 Jun 2022 23:02, edited 10 Jun 2022 23:02
.
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8201 posts since 21/4/05

10 Jun 2022 23:03
RickRude wrote: Nice little cycle - what you running?

^oof
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3681 posts since 16/4/10

11 Jun 2022 05:39
MerciBeau wrote: Solid progress - What are your lifting numbers at the minute?

I've put on 20 lbs since having a kid and need to get back on the wagon…

To be honest mate, I haven’t checked at all.
Last time I checked, I could squat 160kg for 1 rep but I was a little heavier then.
On my last program, I didn’t bench press or deadlift at all, so haven’t checked them yet.


RickRude wrote: Nice little cycle - what you running?

I took Anavar for the last 7 days, 30mg pre workout and 10mg in the evening. 10mg in the morning and 10mg in the evening on rest day.
Contemplating doing an 8 week cycle with proper stuff, and see where I am from there. I’ve got a small amount of gyno so will take blockers, but want to minimise risk.

2 days before those pics, I flattened out with 5 meals of 20g of peanut butter and 40g whey for a day, and then the day before, carbed up, limited my water and then took those pics post pump first thing in the morning.
snaye
snaye avatar

11113 posts since 24/10/02

11 Jun 2022 08:02
Nice work Eazy. Looking good fella Cool
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9613 posts since 6/10/05

11 Jun 2022 09:21
Good work Eazy. What does your meal plan look like?
you shouldn't really be getting gyno from Anavar though mate. The problem with Anavar is its is very expensive and does very little, a lot of companies out there are cutting it with dbol winstrol even oxy's. Which could result in gyno. Your money is probably better spent elsewhere.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9613 posts since 6/10/05

posted 11 Jun 2022 09:52, edited 11 Jun 2022 09:52
Most of you have probably seen this on insta but I my as well contribute here, I'm 7 weeks into a 16 week programme.
Im down to about 86.3kg from 95ish.

Before
Last week
These where yesterday first one Fasted second in the gym after one meal pre workout etc fancy gym lighting Laughing out loud
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3681 posts since 16/4/10

11 Jun 2022 13:12
snaye wrote: Nice work Eazy. Looking good fella Cool

Cheers pal.


Seventyfour wrote: Good work Eazy. What does your meal plan look like?
you shouldn't really be getting gyno from Anavar though mate. The problem with Anavar is its is very expensive and does very little, a lot of companies out there are cutting it with dbol winstrol even oxy's. Which could result in gyno. Your money is probably better spent elsewhere.

Looking like a unit mate.

I only took the anavar for 7 days, on a pretty low dose.
The gyno was existing, as the before pictures show. It’s still there now, but with low body fat looks much better, might take a trip to Turkey Laughing out loud

Reckon when I bulk I’ll go straight for the test.

Meal plan was very low, pretty much this for the last 3 weeks on plan:

M1 - 75g oats, 25g chia seeds, 100g blueberries, 35g whey, spinach and almond milk smoothie

M2 - 130g chicken breast, 5g avocado oil, 150g mixed veg

M3 - 130g chicken breast, mixed salad with beetroot

M4 - 50g coco pops, 40g whey, almond milk

M5 - 200g kefir, 20h whey, 100g blueberries, 25g peanut butter

On top of 5 days weights at the gym, with 30 minute HIIT workouts after each session, and cardio on days off.
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4786 posts since 6/2/08

18 Jun 2022 09:09
Lads Cool
I’m looking to get ripped for an Ibiza trip. What cycle shall I run? Ideally something that prevents hair loss. Never done before.
quest
quest avatar

3795 posts since 11/7/11

posted 18 Jun 2022 10:54, edited 18 Jun 2022 10:54
testosterone I think is the only steroid you can use alongside finasteride

edit. Also if you’ve never taken anything before test is the best place to start
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3681 posts since 16/4/10

18 Jun 2022 12:37
I’d go test, but unless you’ve got really good guidance from someone experienced and a proper diet and work out plan, I’d avoid it completely.
I know dudes that have had discharge coming out their nipples due to incorrect doses etc.

Will probably do a 8/12 week course in a month or so, will post up pics before and after when I do.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9613 posts since 6/10/05

18 Jun 2022 15:25
eazypz wrote: I’d go test, but unless you’ve got really good guidance from someone experienced and a proper diet and work out plan, I’d avoid it completely.
I know dudes that have had discharge coming out their nipples due to incorrect doses etc.

Testosterone can convert to estrogen especially in high doses which in extreme cases can lead to gyno and problems like that. You need to take an aromatase inhibitor with it, Arimidex or Aromasin, just make sure you have a reliable source.

Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9613 posts since 6/10/05

18 Jun 2022 15:35
quest wrote: testosterone I think is the only steroid you can use alongside finasteride

edit. Also if you’ve never taken anything before test is the best place to start

Finasteride should work with any androgenic based steroid, test, decca, tren dbol etc but most of the typical cutting drugs like Mast winstrol etc are dht so finasteride won't work with them you could use Minoxidil though

And yes whatever you do run test with it.
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3681 posts since 16/4/10

18 Jun 2022 15:44
Seventyfour wrote:
eazypz wrote: I’d go test, but unless you’ve got really good guidance from someone experienced and a proper diet and work out plan, I’d avoid it completely.
I know dudes that have had discharge coming out their nipples due to incorrect doses etc.

Testosterone can convert to estrogen especially in high doses which in extreme cases can lead to gyno and problems like that. You need to take an aromatase inhibitor with it, Arimidex or Aromasin, just make sure you have a reliable source.

He was, but as you mentioned, wasn’t a reliable source. Probably got given placebos instead of an inhibitorLaughing out loud
Blofeld
Blofeld avatar

302 posts since 30/12/15

18 Jun 2022 17:27
Coco Pops on a grown man's meal plan.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9613 posts since 6/10/05

18 Jun 2022 18:24
Blofeld wrote: Coco Pops on a grown man's meal plan.

I have them post workout too Laughing out loud can't stand cream of rice and they do the same job
staygold
staygold avatar

5096 posts since 21/11/05

18 Jun 2022 18:51
Impressive Russ, looking good (no homo)
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1759 posts since 30/3/11

18 Jun 2022 18:55
Isn't it odd that, in this day and age, you have to specify you are "no homo" as if anyone cares..

I don't think when women compliment on each other they say "no dyke" Laughing out loud
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9613 posts since 6/10/05

18 Jun 2022 19:02
It's an old fukism I wouldn't get worked up about it
Fingerzupmabum
Fingerzupmabum avatar

14 posts since 11/6/22

18 Jun 2022 19:05
Bald pate and a newly grown fanny not a great look in Ibiza
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3681 posts since 16/4/10

18 Jun 2022 20:20
Seventyfour wrote:
Blofeld wrote: Coco Pops on a grown man's meal plan.

I have them post workout too Laughing out loud can't stand cream of rice and they do the same job

What’s your diet plan looking like currently mate?