Menswear: GRAILED


Show original post
edlo
edlo avatar

525 posts since 13/9/14

posted 20 Nov 2017 20:33, edited 20 Nov 2017 20:33
sodomgomorra wrote:
edlo wrote:
sodomgomorra wrote: November 17th has come and gone.

Still not paying fees.

are you able to make new listings

yeah no problem

fuck you can't even unlink your paypal account either I'm trapped

i got played so hard what a dumb website
swede
swede avatar

6518 posts since 21/3/09

20 Nov 2017 22:12
edlo wrote:
sodomgomorra wrote: November 17th has come and gone.

Still not paying fees.

are you able to make new listings

yeah. you just got finessed
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

813 posts since 24/3/14

21 Nov 2017 00:51
Grailed is ruthless Laughing out loud
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

813 posts since 24/3/14

21 Nov 2017 00:51
F
edlo
edlo avatar

525 posts since 13/9/14

posted 21 Nov 2017 21:01, edited 21 Nov 2017 21:01
got paypal to unlink my account (since grailed have deliberately made it so you can't) and now I can't post listings "There was an error connecting to your PayPal account. Please try connecting again by visiting https://www.grailed.com/connect/paypal."

Can you def post listings?
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

813 posts since 24/3/14

22 Nov 2017 00:41
Yup

Listed, sold and received payment (without fees) just the other day.
swede
swede avatar

6518 posts since 21/3/09

posted 22 Nov 2017 09:29, edited 22 Nov 2017 09:29
edlo wrote: got paypal to unlink my account (since grailed have deliberately made it so you can't) and now I can't post listings "There was an error connecting to your PayPal account. Please try connecting again by visiting https://www.grailed.com/connect/paypal."

Can you def post listings?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

edlo's been had
velvet
velvet avatar

9495 posts since 12/6/06

22 Nov 2017 15:20
edlo wrote: got paypal to unlink my account (since grailed have deliberately made it so you can't) and now I can't post listings "There was an error connecting to your PayPal account. Please try connecting again by visiting https://www.grailed.com/connect/paypal."

Can you def post listings?

yeah i did this then just asked the guy what his email address is and did the transaction via that.
toin
toin avatar

1448 posts since 1/4/13

27 Nov 2017 12:29
Second time in a week Ive had a seller saying he’s too lazy to do measurements on a $300+ item. Is it just full of 12 year olds now
swede
swede avatar

6518 posts since 21/3/09

posted 27 Nov 2017 13:56, edited 27 Nov 2017 13:56
tbh I have never sold an item to a buyer who has asked for measurements. usually just timewasters/window shoppers so I often ignore them
toin
toin avatar

1448 posts since 1/4/13

posted 27 Nov 2017 14:16, edited 27 Nov 2017 14:16
I see what you're saying but isn't it just fair practice to give measurements on clothing when listing things? Avoids the hassle of replying to wasters and people wanting a refund after receiving an item with perhaps weird dimensions.

Think the 2 minutes cunting around with a taperuler is worth the $$$ in sales and having an informed buyer which saves all sorts of time and effort later on..
edlo
edlo avatar

525 posts since 13/9/14

27 Nov 2017 15:03
swede wrote: tbh I have never sold an item to a buyer who has asked for measurements. usually just timewasters/window shoppers so I often ignore them

same, never hear back from them ever again
swede
swede avatar

6518 posts since 21/3/09

posted 27 Nov 2017 15:25, edited 27 Nov 2017 15:25
toin wrote: I see what you're saying but isn't it just fair practice to give measurements on clothing when listing things? Avoids the hassle of replying to wasters and people wanting a refund after receiving an item with perhaps weird dimensions.

Think the 2 minutes cunting around with a taperuler is worth the $$$ in sales and having an informed buyer which saves all sorts of time and effort later on..

most of the time people can google fits/measurements though. if they ask how it fits I will always give an honest answer, comparing the fit to other pieces from the same or similar brands. yes if it as an expensive item and the buyer has feedback I will provide measurements. most of the time I just dont find it necessary. I value good quality pictures over some measurements

i genuinely think some people get some sort of rush/dopamine release by window shopping and asking for measurements etc. very very odd (quite a few on this forum too). I dont think I have ever asked anyone for measurements

nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

2850 posts since 21/2/10

27 Nov 2017 16:22
Put the measurements up in the original post and no one's going to waste your time asking for measurements Laughing out loud Takes like 32.8563 seconds to do.
Burt
Burt avatar

4399 posts since 3/1/10

27 Nov 2017 16:29
Do these taperuler's come with a stopwatch?
swede
swede avatar

6518 posts since 21/3/09

27 Nov 2017 17:38
nothingelseworked wrote: Put the measurements up in the original post and no one's going to waste your time asking for measurements Laughing out loud Takes like 32.8563 seconds to do.

no matter what measurement I put up, someone will ask for some other obscure one. it just is not worth my time
seenmy
seenmy avatar

6477 posts since 17/6/06

27 Nov 2017 18:43
sites so full of dreamers/time wasters not helped by their pointless offer system where you can offer with zero commitment to buy, even when I accept offers I would say 90% you never hear back