General Discussion: Grumpy Young Men


Show original post
Commander_Venus
Commander_Venus avatar

8620 posts since 16/7/06

27 Jan 2010 02:49
I know now. I might just draw £500 out at a time and keep it under my bed like a gypsy or something from now on.
staygold
staygold avatar

5054 posts since 21/11/05

27 Jan 2010 10:12
People like the stupid bitch in my office 'oh my blood sugar is low' blah blah blah what the fuck are you talking about, are you a doctor? If you are hungry eat something don't sit there giving me the medical reasoning behind your eating a kit kat
Davinho
Davinho avatar

2385 posts since 2/12/08

27 Jan 2010 12:18
A kid just came up to me outside the Post Office and said "borrow me a pound, blud". I live in Rochdale Evil

People who use the word 'random' inappropriately, usually as a reaction to something you've told them: "Oh my god that's so random!" No it isn't, dickhead!
stelfox
stelfox avatar

8488 posts since 11/3/09

27 Jan 2010 12:21
Davinho wrote: People who use the word 'random' inappropriately, usually as a reaction to something you've told them: "Oh my god that's so random!" No it isn't, dickhead!

Definitely. People who are too stupid to see how one thing leads to another, or can't seem to realise they just didn't expect it.
BOOKSTORECORE
BOOKSTORECORE avatar

7634 posts since 8/8/06

27 Jan 2010 12:27
psypholicious
psypholicious avatar

877 posts since 9/8/09

27 Jan 2010 14:12
Girls who put x x x x x a billion times in texts plus walls..I don't find the need..
toof_ake
toof_ake avatar

1147 posts since 23/8/09

27 Jan 2010 15:56
Davinho wrote: A kid just came up to me outside the Post Office and said "borrow me a pound, blud". I live in Rochdale Evil

People who use the word 'random' inappropriately, usually as a reaction to something you've told them: "Oh my god that's so random!" No it isn't, dickhead!

people that describe themselves as 'random', 'specially as theyre usually the thickest/most boring fucks ever
nick2
nick2 avatar

7231 posts since 18/2/09

27 Jan 2010 15:59
psypholicious wrote: Girls who put x x x x x a billion times in texts plus walls..I don't find the need..

add to that people who put their names at the bottom of a message, I know who you are, your name is on the post.

Nick
x x x x x x

Trii
Trii avatar

96 posts since 7/9/09

27 Jan 2010 17:53
fucking competitive people, give me a break!!!!!!! Evil Evil Evil
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6071 posts since 7/10/08

27 Jan 2010 17:55
ill give you a 10 second headstart
Yorkshires Finest
Yorkshires Finest avatar

115 posts since 15/10/08

27 Jan 2010 17:55
Commander_Venus wrote: I know now. I might just draw £500 out at a time and keep it under my bed like a gypsy or something from now on.
I do that every pay day, helps me control my spending.
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

27 Jan 2010 18:37
Yorkshires Finest wrote:
Commander_Venus wrote: I know now. I might just draw £500 out at a time and keep it under my bed like a gypsy or something from now on.
I do that every pay day, helps me control my spending.

Control??? Laughing out loud

If the money is in my wallet, it's not realy money. It's getting spent. And quick
Yorkshires Finest
Yorkshires Finest avatar

115 posts since 15/10/08

27 Jan 2010 18:58
Im the other way round. If I just have my cards then I dont see the money so just spend it without thinking. If I have to hand over physical notes then I can see how much I am actualy spending on stuff.

Cant imagine it would work for everyone, but it works for me. Saving up for my own place & managed to save shit loads more using this method that I ever did before.
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6744 posts since 7/6/08

27 Jan 2010 20:45
Paying by card feels like robbery. It should get lighter or somehing when you spend money on it Laughing out loud
stoney
stoney avatar

17762 posts since 22/1/05

27 Jan 2010 21:40
ebay auctions that are zero then cunts start blowing them up an hour or half an hour before, why do people do this an not just bid in the last minute Fascist!
collizhun
collizhun avatar

3880 posts since 19/10/06

27 Jan 2010 21:55
nick2 wrote:
Commander_Venus wrote: Oh yeah cash machines that are out of order really fuck me up, had two in a row today and they made me miss
my x-ray appointment at the hospital.

Only half the machines work in Sheffield at any one time, you know that.
The abbey national atm at the shell garage at end of ecclesall road stole my card on monday.second time in the last year its done it. my mate had his card cloned by that garage aswell.

Worst of all as it stole my card some dreadlocked crackhead came out the garage and sang 'fuck you white man', laughing at me as he walked past, they were unrelated incidents though i think.
Commander_Venus
Commander_Venus avatar

8620 posts since 16/7/06

27 Jan 2010 22:20
A dreadlocked crackhead singing 'fuck you white man'? I clearly dont think we purchase petrol from the same place Shocked
SXFuzz
SXFuzz avatar

1741 posts since 22/5/07

27 Jan 2010 22:23
collizhun wrote: as it stole my card some dreadlocked crackhead came out the garage and sang 'fuck you white man', laughing at me as he walked past
I hope you Shun Goku Satsu'd his ass!
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

27 Jan 2010 23:14
stoney wrote: ebay auctions that are zero then cunts start blowing them up five minutes before, why do people do this an not just bid in the last few seconds Fascist!

collizhun
collizhun avatar

3880 posts since 19/10/06

27 Jan 2010 23:49
he sang it as he walked in, then i lost my card and as he came out i was pressing all the buttons to try get it back and he sang it again looking me in the eye as walked off.

i watched him go, more annoyed about my card.