General Discussion: Grumpy Young Men


Show original post
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9344 posts since 17/7/05

27 Jul 2006 17:16
Noble Locks. wrote:
media__whore wrote:
Noble Locks. wrote: people that post exactly the same posts and pics of themselves or stuff on every forum on the net. (dont know why it annoys me, i think i see as unfaithfulness or something). Laughing out loud
and also, when one of the users that join in with them in a new forum doing duplicate pics, they say "Nice one Steve, (when their username isnt that) look freash as ever"…Calling them by thier real first name, just to let others know that are in this elite 'board hopping' fraternity.


I agree Gary, fcuking eleet-ists

Aint it a pain, the fucking 'E'ttention seekers.
p.s that pic of you on the 'chicks with dicks' forum with the ladyboy in ibeefa rocked it Sim mate. You da man. Im just gonna put one up on there of me, gonna do it on here, superfuture and c.t first tho.(just in case there might be one human in the whole wide world who aint seen how fucking good i look today and how much i love myself) Laughing out loud

Referring to me are you? Eye-wink

I know HDSY/Alec in real life, so it's only natural to call him by his first name. I don't go up to him in the street and go "Alright H-D-S-Y how's it going?"

and I only really post Last buy photos cross forums…
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:21
i wasnt actually refering to you sir…but come to think of it, you are one of the biggies, but there is bigger than you. Laughing out loud

p.s how many forums are you a proper regular on anyway man?
MoB
MoB avatar

36852 posts since 31/8/04

27 Jul 2006 17:24
Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:25
aye the boy definitely gets aboot. Laughing out loud
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9432 posts since 16/9/02

27 Jul 2006 17:25
You shot down your own point there though Noble, I agree that you should post your own pic if you're going to comment on other peoples' photos, but that means posting your pic on the other fora you post on!
I suppose you could just post on alternate days, or get changed between photos Eye-wink
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:26
or just fuck all the other ones off and stay here exclusivley. cos by the by, EVERYONE comes and veiws here anyway…So youll get seen in the end. Eye-wink
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

27 Jul 2006 17:26
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

ha ha!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q;=Rirawin&btnG;=Google+Search&meta;=
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:28
media__whore wrote:
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

ha ha!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q;=Rirawin&btnG;=Google+Search&meta;=

class. Laughing out loud
MoB
MoB avatar

36852 posts since 31/8/04

27 Jul 2006 17:28
media__whore wrote:
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

ha ha!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q;=Rirawin&btnG;=Google+Search&meta;=


He gets about more than a brass Laughing out loud
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

27 Jul 2006 17:34
anyway, back on topic. girls who put the phone down during a barney…I fcuking HATE that, it's a bitch move. no need.
____________________
*MW



_______________________________________
[size=18:5599dfdf1e]UNT[/size:5599dfdf1e][size=9:5599dfdf1e]©[/size:5599dfdf1e]
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:36
MoB wrote:
media__whore wrote:
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

ha ha!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q;=Rirawin&btnG;=Google+Search&meta;=


He gets about more than a brass Laughing out loud

But we all love the bones of him. (no homo)
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9432 posts since 16/9/02

27 Jul 2006 17:36
Noble Locks. wrote: or just fuck all the other ones off and stay here exclusivley. cos by the by, EVERYONE comes and veiws here anyway…So youll get seen in the end. Eye-wink
Smiling If I had to choose only one forum to post on it would be fuk, doesn't have enough posts to keep me going on it's own though, plus it's nice to check places where people post at different times of the day for when it's quiet here.
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9344 posts since 17/7/05

27 Jul 2006 17:39
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

Question is, why were you searching for me in the first place Eye-wink Laughing out loud

Fuk is the main forum I post on, but when it went down for a few days, was when I started posting on Superfuture and ISS more. Anyway I signed up to Crookedtongues way before fuk. But to be fair, fuk for me has become more of a social forum than anything else. I miss the informative posts by the likes of doo888, kie, guffer et al, which is ashame. Superfuture, is okay, but again don't post on there much now, the knowledge there is pretty good, especially for the denim side of things. But they hate "streetwear" people… so that kinda throws me out of the whole place.

I've stopped posting on ISS cause it's full of 15/16 year old american kids and I couldn't really care less what they think.

Oh and I post on some geek forum, which was probably where those Dogfish photos were from, but that was ages back when I was working there. That's purely geek business though Laughing out loud

Annnnnway back on topic!
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:39
generic_guy wrote:
Noble Locks. wrote: or just fuck all the other ones off and stay here exclusivley. cos by the by, EVERYONE comes and veiws here anyway…So youll get seen in the end. Eye-wink
Smiling If I had to choose only one forum to post on it would be fuk, doesn't have enough posts to keep me going on it's own though, plus it's nice to check places where people post at different times of the day for when it's quiet here.
oh dont get me wrong, im a bit of a voyeur..ill have a look at other sites when im bored, and to also gain new info, im always checking the 'nike' section of c.t….and i looked at superfuture for the first time last week when someone hooked up a link, and i couldnt beleive the amount of people from here that posted their pics on there, my gast was flabbered.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jul 2006 17:40
Rirawin wrote:
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

Question is, why were you searching for me in the first place Eye-wink Laughing out loud

Fuk is the main forum I post on, but when it went down for a few days, was when I started posting on Superfuture and ISS more. Anyway I signed up to Crookedtongues way before fuk. But to be fair, fuk for me has become more of a social forum than anything else. I miss the informative posts by the likes of doo888, kie, guffer et al, which is ashame. Superfuture, is okay, but again don't post on there much now, the knowledge there is pretty good, especially for the denim side of things. But they hate "streetwear" people… so that kinda throws me out of the whole place.

I've stopped posting on ISS cause it's full of 15/16 year old american kids and I couldn't really care less what they think.

Oh and I post on some geek forum, which was probably where those Dogfish photos were from, but that was ages back when I was working there. That's purely geek business though Laughing out loud

Annnnnway back on topic!

What the hell made you sign up on chavscum tho? surely you could NEVER be that bored?
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9344 posts since 17/7/05

27 Jul 2006 17:42
Noble Locks. wrote:
Rirawin wrote:
MoB wrote: Ive found loads of random Rirwan posts over the net through doing google searches, he gets everywhere Laughing out loud . I remember ones where he took pictures of inside dogfish?? It was of stock for some reason. Dunno what the forum was.

Question is, why were you searching for me in the first place Eye-wink Laughing out loud

Fuk is the main forum I post on, but when it went down for a few days, was when I started posting on Superfuture and ISS more. Anyway I signed up to Crookedtongues way before fuk. But to be fair, fuk for me has become more of a social forum than anything else. I miss the informative posts by the likes of doo888, kie, guffer et al, which is ashame. Superfuture, is okay, but again don't post on there much now, the knowledge there is pretty good, especially for the denim side of things. But they hate "streetwear" people… so that kinda throws me out of the whole place.

I've stopped posting on ISS cause it's full of 15/16 year old american kids and I couldn't really care less what they think.

Oh and I post on some geek forum, which was probably where those Dogfish photos were from, but that was ages back when I was working there. That's purely geek business though Laughing out loud

Annnnnway back on topic!

What the hell made you sign up on chavscum tho? surely you could NEVER be that bored?

If you click that link, it's me posting pics of a mate up for jokes. Which in fact are going to be published in a book some time next year.
MoB
MoB avatar

36852 posts since 31/8/04

27 Jul 2006 17:47
Ha ha sorry Rirwan no stalking, didnt mean i searched google for you Laughing out loud i think i was searching for nudies.
Jake Unkutt
Jake Unkutt avatar

2877 posts since 2/3/04

27 Jul 2006 17:50
media__whore wrote: Volume on TV adverts. why do they put them louder? I work in TV and still no one can answer this question for me.

right now, that's enough…
havent read the whole thread so apoligies if its allready been answered.

but its because people often go and pop the kettle on when the ad break comes on, so if its louder then they are more likely to hear it when in the next room !
also, its not actually louder, its just the high volume sounds are far more frequent than in regular tv shows,
harrygoodfella
harrygoodfella avatar

1535 posts since 17/5/03

27 Jul 2006 18:00
Jake Unkutt wrote:
media__whore wrote: Volume on TV adverts. why do they put them louder? I work in TV and still no one can answer this question for me.

right now, that's enough…
havent read the whole thread so apoligies if its allready been answered.

but its because people often go and pop the kettle on when the ad break comes on, so if its louder then they are more likely to hear it when in the next room !
also, its not actually louder, its just the high volume sounds are far more frequent than in regular tv shows,

It is. It's One louder.
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

27 Jul 2006 18:09
Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote:
Jake Unkutt wrote:
media__whore wrote: Volume on TV adverts. why do they put them louder? I work in TV and still no one can answer this question for me.

right now, that's enough…
havent read the whole thread so apoligies if its allready been answered.

but its because people often go and pop the kettle on when the ad break comes on, so if its louder then they are more likely to hear it when in the next room !
also, its not actually louder, its just the high volume sounds are far more frequent than in regular tv shows,

It is. It's One louder.

werd, its pushed up to 11