General Discussion: Grumpy Young Men


Show original post
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

17 Nov 2016 19:01
Crackajack wrote: That's odd because the shop itself used to price bottles well above what they charged in the basement at Superstore.

I find this is still true at Superstores new Ancoats store. I think it depends on the size of the brewery and the expense of bottling the beers by the smaller breweries.


kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5320 posts since 8/12/01

25 Nov 2016 09:51
kid unknown wrote: £6 pints and £10 cocktails now seen as normal in many places.

Was in bundobust earlier this week and some of the non imported 5% craft ales were £5 for a half
MLI
MLI avatar

4406 posts since 6/10/09

posted 25 Nov 2016 11:50, edited 25 Nov 2016 11:50
http://greatunclesamshirts.com/good-bye-to-jensen-apparel

Good bye Jensen, the best tall tees ever made. Only a few years after I found em. fffuck..Cry

Anybody got suggestions for Made in the USA tall/tall pocket tees? My last stock of Jensen from Christmas last year is slowly wearing out.. Sad Sad Sad Sad
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

25 Nov 2016 16:29
Can you stock up now then have a year to find replacemeents?
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

25 Nov 2016 16:39
MLI wrote: http://greatunclesamshirts.com/good-bye-to-jensen-apparel

Good bye Jensen, the best tall tees ever made. Only a few years after I found em. fffuck..Cry

Anybody got suggestions for Made in the USA tall/tall pocket tees? My last stock of Jensen from Christmas last year is slowly wearing out.. Sad Sad Sad Sad

#MAGA
edlo
edlo avatar

603 posts since 13/9/14

posted 25 Nov 2016 17:20, edited 25 Nov 2016 17:20
Hermes courier decided to chuck next door's large-ish package into my flat through the open kitchen window as they weren't in. Narrowly avoided smashing all my dishes
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

862 posts since 6/8/14

25 Nov 2016 17:54
I wonder how many times UPS's "Out for delivery" will turn into "Destination Scan" AKA my shit is lost in the van.
Someone had it happen 8 times this time last year.
MLI
MLI avatar

4406 posts since 6/10/09

26 Nov 2016 05:35
inversesquare wrote: Can you stock up now then have a year to find replacemeents?

website closed down in June apparently. There still seems to be some stock floating around on 3rd party sellers sites..will try to grab all in my size..
MLI
MLI avatar

4406 posts since 6/10/09

26 Nov 2016 05:37
edlo wrote: Hermes courier decided to chuck next door's large-ish package into my flat through the open kitchen window as they weren't in. Narrowly avoided smashing all my dishes

That's ridiculous
MLI
MLI avatar

4406 posts since 6/10/09

posted 26 Nov 2016 05:43, edited 26 Nov 2016 05:43
Had to go to hospital for 24 hours for severe food poisoning last week, missed a days work and a days wages.

I don't think anyone at work noticed I was gone.

Nobody visited me in hospital.

I better start getting used to it. Sad
foodpanda
foodpanda avatar

3 posts since 24/11/16

26 Nov 2016 05:50
im going full autist everytime I open my wardrobe and see the glaring lack of synergy between my streetwear and workwear. what to do guys I breakdown once in a while and lose a good two-three hours mentally masturbating on how to fix this please help

foodpanda
foodpanda avatar

3 posts since 24/11/16

26 Nov 2016 05:52
MLI wrote: Good bye Jensen, the best tall tees ever made. Only a few years after I found em.

was going to check them out based on your fits and found this out recently
damiant
damiant avatar

40 posts since 13/3/11

29 Nov 2016 12:27
Hermes are so shit - ordered something from uniqlo last weekend with NDD and worked from home Tues so I was in to collect but the driver put a calling card through without knocking. No other delivery attempts last week, hermes won't get in touch with the driver and keep referring me back to uniqlo who say it's down to access issues with my property even though I live on a residential street with no gates Evil anyone else had a similar problem?
Kadafi39
Kadafi39 avatar

1561 posts since 30/10/09

29 Nov 2016 13:23
Hermes drivers are generally cunts, they routinely sign on your behalf too saying the have delivered a parcel, when in fact they have left it on your driveway for anyone to nick.
Cast
Cast avatar

143 posts since 1/11/11

posted 29 Nov 2016 14:03, edited 29 Nov 2016 14:03
Hermes customer service has always been shit, paid for 24hr delivery off them before and when the parcel turned up 2 days late trying to get anything back from them (even a reply) was like getting blood out a stone.
swede
swede avatar

7942 posts since 21/3/09

29 Nov 2016 14:06
damiant wrote: Hermes are so shit - ordered something from uniqlo last weekend with NDD and worked from home Tues so I was in to collect but the driver put a calling card through without knocking. No other delivery attempts last week, hermes won't get in touch with the driver and keep referring me back to uniqlo who say it's down to access issues with my property even though I live on a residential street with no gates Evil anyone else had a similar problem?

they are simply the worst. got my zalando order yesterday after a month and a half after ordering
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

29 Nov 2016 14:21
kid unknown wrote:
kid unknown wrote: £6 pints and £10 cocktails now seen as normal in many places.

Was in bundobust earlier this week and some of the non imported 5% craft ales were £5 for a half

This in London?
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

29 Nov 2016 14:32
Leeds
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

29 Nov 2016 14:34
Royal Mail the lazy cunts…I order contacts online…they always leave the card with no attempts to contact…attempted to deliver…lying cunts attempted fuck all! Every time…so I've started writing random things in delivery suggestion..have to walk to depot fs
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

862 posts since 6/8/14

29 Nov 2016 14:43
TIMDOT wrote: I wonder how many times UPS's "Out for delivery" will turn into "Destination Scan" AKA my shit is lost in the van.
It was actually because the sender missed a number on the postcode label. So it's acronym's (of all people!) fault.