Random Questions: Have A Baby By Me, Baby Be A Millionaire! The BitCoin/LiteCoin Thread


Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

25 Nov 2013 23:15
Get rich in here. any tips or trading advice or pictures of suitcases of cash you have made, all goes in here. You know it makes sense,
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

25 Nov 2013 23:55
Is Bitcoin about to change the world?
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/25/is-bitcoin-about-to-change-the-world-peer-to-peer-cryptocurrency-virtual-wallet
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

26 Nov 2013 00:36
Cheers Noble!

Can I get removed from the nan kid thread now that it is cool/hype ?
blackham
blackham avatar

1858 posts since 17/7/13

26 Nov 2013 09:25
is there any way of finding out what your BTC wallet address was?

I bought a bunch of stuff off SR about a year and a bit a go and know for sure I have about 4coins in there or even more but I can't remember my pw off SR, so am I fucked?
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

26 Nov 2013 09:30
If you had stored your coins on Silkroad I think they've probably been seized.
blackham
blackham avatar

1858 posts since 17/7/13

26 Nov 2013 12:05
motherfuckers
freedom
freedom avatar

920 posts since 25/4/12

26 Nov 2013 12:37
rookie question, but where's the best place to buy bitcoins?
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

26 Nov 2013 12:38
Big BTC sales happening on Black Friday (no fee transactions etc.), expect prices are going to hit yet another new paradigm.
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

26 Nov 2013 12:40
Sosa wrote: rookie question, but where's the best place to buy bitcoins?
If you're in London you should be able to find some local sellers, for those further afield I found Bittylicious pretty quick and painless, took about an hour after my bank transfer to all be confirmed.
freedom
freedom avatar

920 posts since 25/4/12

26 Nov 2013 12:44
will check that out. cheers mate
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

26 Nov 2013 12:58
Sosa wrote: rookie question, but where's the best place to buy bitcoins?

I'll sell you one if you want.
Mark
Mark avatar

1024 posts since 24/5/08

26 Nov 2013 20:10
Double D wrote: Big BTC sales happening on Black Friday (no fee transactions etc.), expect prices are going to hit yet another new paradigm.
i feel like im getting ripped off buying coins at this price Sad
MikeOD
MikeOD avatar

94 posts since 13/8/11

26 Nov 2013 20:51
Richard Branson endorsed bitcoins recently, I'm looking to get some now. the only way is up!
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

26 Nov 2013 22:39
Looks like it might hit $1000 tonight.

Expect a crash soon after for a few weeks, that figure holds a lot of value to most, so i reckon a lot will be looking to get rid, especially some of the people with really large amounts



MikeOD wrote: Richard Branson endorsed bitcoins recently, I'm looking to get some now. the only way is up!

Literally, to the moon!
Byte
Byte avatar

3035 posts since 16/6/10

26 Nov 2013 22:45
Anyone on here want to sell me a small fraction of bitcoin ? Want to buy a few litecoins.
jwool
jwool avatar

2704 posts since 16/2/10

26 Nov 2013 22:56
Fucking hell I bought 0.4 of a coin for 35 quid of mandy a couple months ago and my wallet says it would now be worth 400 Laughing out loud Ridiculous
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

26 Nov 2013 23:50
jwool wrote: Fucking hell I bought 0.4 of a coin for 35 quid of mandy a couple months ago and my wallet says it would now be worth 400 Laughing out loud Ridiculous
Yeah my change from doing the same thing is a gram now. This boom isn't actually as big as the one earlier this year (yet!), it just seems bigger proportionally.
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

26 Nov 2013 23:57
gojira. wrote: Looks like it might hit $1000 tonight.

Expect a crash soon after for a few weeks, that figure holds a lot of value to most, so i reckon a lot will be looking to get rid, especially some of the people with really large amounts
I have a feeling Friday is going to see a trading frenzy with all the brokers doing free transactions, and then Monday is America's biggest day of the year for e-commerce… after that I'm guessing.
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

27 Nov 2013 00:36
Byte wrote: Anyone on here want to sell me a small fraction of bitcoin ? Want to buy a few litecoins.

PM me and I will sort you out. How much of a fraction you talking?
swede
swede avatar

9888 posts since 21/3/09

27 Nov 2013 00:54
LTC climbing nicely off this BTC bubble too, today has been mad. just over 19 USD now Ubercool