General Discussion: Headphones...


Show original post
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

640 posts since 12/12/13

16 Aug 2018 19:40
Yes
burny
burny avatar

5736 posts since 25/5/06

17 Aug 2018 16:03
Apple will be announcing wireless buds next month. Will most likely be the same performance as the beats though.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

8523 posts since 6/10/05

17 Aug 2018 17:39
Wouldn't buy beats headphones overpriced crap for the kids
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

640 posts since 12/12/13

17 Aug 2018 18:22
That was years ago. BeatsX are very decent and have the Apple W1 chip.
themistake
themistake avatar

10357 posts since 20/2/06

17 Aug 2018 18:55
burny wrote: Apple will be announcing wireless buds next month. Will most likely be the same performance as the beats though.

I’ve had enough of these shitty £6 lightening converters breaking after a month so thinking of doing what Apple want us to do and buy the AirPods.

What’s coming out next month? Airbud?

Seriously can’t keep up.
burny
burny avatar

5736 posts since 25/5/06

17 Aug 2018 19:02
themistake wrote:
burny wrote: Apple will be announcing wireless buds next month. Will most likely be the same performance as the beats though.

I’ve had enough of these shitty £6 lightening converters breaking after a month so thinking of doing what Apple want us to do and buy the AirPods.

What’s coming out next month? Airbud?

Seriously can’t keep up.

Oh wait, hang on. Forgot about AirPods, they’re already out. Laughing out loud They’re bringing out over ear apple headphones next month, my mistake. I can’t keep up either.
LFC
LFC avatar

3193 posts since 14/6/11

18 Aug 2018 05:08
sofashionmuchamaze wrote: That was years ago. BeatsX are very decent and have the Apple W1 chip.

Thanks for the info. I’m assuming there’s a new model coming out as they are on sale everywhere at the minute.
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

640 posts since 12/12/13

18 Aug 2018 09:03
Can't be sure but prices usually drop in anticipation of the Apple (hardware) Keynote yea.
Byte
Byte avatar

2853 posts since 16/6/10

18 Aug 2018 11:12
If anyone is in the market for new earphones/IEM I would tell them to take a look at what China has to offer. Can't be beaten for price.

https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
doug.
doug. avatar

1617 posts since 12/6/10

18 Aug 2018 16:47
or just buy a pair of Soundmagic E10 for 35 quid in Richer Sounds. Best bang for your buck going.
MLI
MLI avatar

3852 posts since 6/10/09

posted 19 Aug 2018 11:30, edited 19 Aug 2018 11:30
Byte wrote: If anyone is in the market for new earphones/IEM I would tell them to take a look at what China has to offer. Can't be beaten for price.

https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

Chinas got fucken bullshit, fuck off

Always go fucken US of fucken A or the fucken Nips for fucken anything…

USA had fucken Truman and now Trump. THe Nips? They had Sony and Matsuhita Denki and the fucken Urahara USA gear improvement front. Fuck that's enough for me..

EU can fucken suck my dick by the way

EVERYTHING good comes from USA. Innovation. Haven't you fucken realised yet? USA breeds innovation. Socialiasm breeds stagnation and stagflation. Fuck Socialism.
MrW
MrW avatar

2377 posts since 1/8/11

10 Sep 2018 16:07
Replaced my 21 year old pair of HD25s with a new pair from here, 6 year warranty as well for £5.

https://www.gear4music.com/PA-DJ-and-Lighting/Sennheiser-HD-25-Headphones/1GCI