Menswear: Holiday gear


Show original post
snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

15 Feb 2007 12:16
Tis true Homes just get something cheap, birds wont be bothered about the label in your shorts when youve got em off and your snaking them on the beach. Spend your money on getting youself and them drunk.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

15 Feb 2007 12:28
http://www.bond-international.co.uk/cat–Trousers-Jeans-Shorts–Trousers-Shorts.html

and £120 left for snatch hunting. Cool
Martinmargiela2002
Martinmargiela2002 avatar

25507 posts since 1/10/02

15 Feb 2007 12:37
Guido wrote:
Homer wrote:
kie wrote: I want raf simons shorts. Not been shopping at all this season though so I'm not sure if anywhere has them.

I don't really see a problem with birkenstocks or flip flops as long as the shorts and t-shirts are nice.

nowt wrong with flip flops but just want something sturdier if im going alot of walking.

Its all well and good getting shorts in summer but since its aint summer yet the only nice ones i have seen havebeen designer since they get summer stock alot earlier. got some topman swim shorts but their shorts arent nice.

Quit worry about your clothes and spend the cash on drink and doing stuff while you're there. You aint ever going to see these people again so as long as you don't look a dick who gives a fuk?

Totally agree. Smiling
kie
kie avatar

1666 posts since 9/7/03

15 Feb 2007 12:46
I can understand someone who likes clothes wanting nice shorts it makes sense

Summer stuff is much more difficult though
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

15 Feb 2007 13:28
rite went out looking,

saw some ok topman ones, were the ones by some designer whos name i cant remeber, didnt have my size though. Also had a cool bag by the same person, was like those AA duffles but alot smaller £45 though!

ended up getting 2 of the AA henly top and a ghost hoody from uncoditional. The que for the wags shops was huge!
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

15 Feb 2007 13:32
Homer wrote: rite went out looking,

saw some ok topman ones, were the ones by some designer whos name i cant remeber, didnt have my size though. Also had a cool bag by the same person, was like those AA duffles but alot smaller £45 though!

ended up getting 2 of the AA henly top and a ghost hoody from uncoditional. The que for the wags shops was huge!
Yet you didnt take any que pics?
Shocking, young man!
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

15 Feb 2007 13:33
San wrote:
Homer wrote: rite went out looking,

saw some ok topman ones, were the ones by some designer whos name i cant remeber, didnt have my size though. Also had a cool bag by the same person, was like those AA duffles but alot smaller £45 though!

ended up getting 2 of the AA henly top and a ghost hoody from uncoditional. The que for the wags shops was huge!
Yet you didnt take any que pics?
Shocking, young man!

Oops
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3307 posts since 29/5/05

15 Feb 2007 13:34
snaye wrote:
Noble Locks. wrote:
snaye wrote: They are like slip on but have more of the foot area open. Office own brand and for 20 odd sheets cant go wrong. Trying to find picture of them or something similar but am struggling. Perfect to wear with shorts.
which designer house shorts tho?

Surely Topman do some kind of plaid short? If thats what your after Homer. I personally wouldnt spend 150 on designer shorts. I bum around in Stussy cargo shorts all summer and some old levis cutoffs.


Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

15 Feb 2007 13:43
anddy wrote: scenester trunks

I actually have those, they are short shorts Laughing out loud
snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

15 Feb 2007 13:44
anddy wrote:
snaye wrote:
Noble Locks. wrote:
snaye wrote: They are like slip on but have more of the foot area open. Office own brand and for 20 odd sheets cant go wrong. Trying to find picture of them or something similar but am struggling. Perfect to wear with shorts.
which designer house shorts tho?

Surely Topman do some kind of plaid short? If thats what your after Homer. I personally wouldnt spend 150 on designer shorts. I bum around in Stussy cargo shorts all summer and some old levis cutoffs.



It take you that long to find the pic!

Yes exactly like those teamed with a tote bag and pink sunnies.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3307 posts since 29/5/05

15 Feb 2007 13:56
I reacted as soon as I saw the levis cut off comment, trust me I was searching google before I finished the sentence.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

15 Feb 2007 13:59
cant stand denim cut downs. Sick!
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20393 posts since 26/1/06

15 Feb 2007 14:10
New York Herald Tribune
New York Herald Tribune avatar

2015 posts since 13/8/04

15 Feb 2007 14:15
fred perry is usually good for holiday stuff
snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

15 Feb 2007 14:16
Laughing out loud Jesus I wish I hadnt mentioned it now!

There just and old pair of battered levis cut 3/4 length rolled up for fucking around on the beach or in the garden. Its not like I go out in them, cruise the bars with a vest, tight denim shorts, high heels!
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

15 Feb 2007 15:45
yous lot reckon plain cons would look ok with shorts ? Also do they cain your feet with out socks ?
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

15 Feb 2007 15:52
Depends on the lenght of the shorts.
Wear sports socks though as they will mash your feet up.
vip
vip avatar

3970 posts since 27/3/06

15 Feb 2007 15:58
Homer wrote:
San wrote:
Homer wrote: rite went out looking,

saw some ok topman ones, were the ones by some designer whos name i cant remeber, didnt have my size though. Also had a cool bag by the same person, was like those AA duffles but alot smaller £45 though!

ended up getting 2 of the AA henly top and a ghost hoody from uncoditional. The que for the wags shops was huge!
Yet you didnt take any que pics?
Shocking, young man!

Oops

what are "wags shops" Puzzled

also homer did they have a lot of ghost hoodies in concrete still?
dan-tours-velos
dan-tours-velos avatar

3544 posts since 26/8/06

15 Feb 2007 16:02
Homer wrote: yous lot reckon plain cons would look ok with shorts ? Also do they cain your feet with out socks ?

fucking hell man do you wanna us to pack your bag for you, and nip to boots and pick up some SF15 cream and book your doc opp for some malaria tablets as well?

snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

15 Feb 2007 16:05
Homer wrote: yous lot reckon plain cons would look ok with shorts ? Also do they cain your feet with out socks ?

Be Fine.

Like San said aslong as there not nut huggers youll be ok. I personally prefer Vans with shorts.