General Discussion: The iPhone thread


Show original post
Blanco87
Blanco87 avatar

344 posts since 26/9/09

22 Apr 2018 20:59
Cheapest you can get an X for MoB? Just cracked my S8 screen and thinking about making the jump back to Apple after going without for six months Laughing out loud
MoB
MoB avatar

36523 posts since 31/8/04

23 Apr 2018 08:04
£830
ballso
ballso avatar

628 posts since 26/1/09

23 Apr 2018 17:53
MoB wrote:
MoB wrote: Anyone after Apple products give me a shout, can get them cheap again
open again, also not restricted to Apple products. A lot of electronics brands now.

are you able to get huawei stuff? p20 pro?
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

23 Apr 2018 20:18
huawei Laughing out loud
MoB
MoB avatar

36523 posts since 31/8/04

posted 24 Apr 2018 06:38, edited 24 Apr 2018 06:38
ballso wrote:
MoB wrote:
MoB wrote: Anyone after Apple products give me a shout, can get them cheap again
open again, also not restricted to Apple products. A lot of electronics brands now.

are you able to get huawei stuff? p20 pro?
pro £720 normal £530 Lite £300
DY
DY avatar

9613 posts since 9/6/11

24 Apr 2018 20:42
Lost my phone, need a new one.

Anyone selling ANYTHING?
BennyB
BennyB avatar

659 posts since 17/12/03

25 Apr 2018 21:34
very had 10% off for taking the credit and 50 quid cheaper for the 256gb - got mine for 730

If i get 100 for my 6 then 630 for the phone isn't bad Smiling
velvet
velvet avatar

9509 posts since 12/6/06

2 May 2018 18:07
leaving job so need a new iPhone.
seriously though, how much data do I need?

I use Spotify, make most music offline though.
I use instagram
I use map my run
I send and receive emails

what would 12GB get me?
or shall I just get all I can eat?

OR has anyone got an Iphone to sell?
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3084 posts since 21/2/10

2 May 2018 18:47
Unless you're streaming videos lots or have a long commute (or on-the-go a lot), then doubt you'll even need more than 5gb with that usage to be honest. You'll end up being connected to WiFi most of the time - at home, work, and if you're in London there's hotspots everywhere on most providers.
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4279 posts since 13/1/10

2 May 2018 18:54
velvet wrote: leaving job so need a new iPhone.
seriously though, how much data do I need?

I use Spotify, make most music offline though.
I use instagram
I use map my run
I send and receive emails

what would 12GB get me?
or shall I just get all I can eat?

OR has anyone got an Iphone to sell?

There's a deal on at the moment with Virgin
45GB for £18 per month - all unused data gets rolled over to the next month.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/45gb-data-4g-5000-minutes-unlimited-texts-18-per-month-12-month-simo-virgin-mobile-2933558
Blanco87
Blanco87 avatar

344 posts since 26/9/09

17 May 2018 18:51
If anyone's looking for a new phone I can definitely vouch for MoB. Put my iPhone X order in late on Friday and got it Tuesday morning.

Also saved me about £200 on the retail price Cool
MoB
MoB avatar

36523 posts since 31/8/04

18 May 2018 08:00
Blanco87 wrote: If anyone's looking for a new phone I can definitely vouch for MoB. Put my iPhone X order in late on Friday and got it Tuesday morning.

Also saved me about £200 on the retail price Cool
Cool
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

18 May 2018 08:05
that is Ubercool tbf. nice one mob
MoB
MoB avatar

36523 posts since 31/8/04

20 May 2018 13:55
Prices for people asking
X 256 £950
X 64 800
8plus 256 800
8 256 700
7plus 256 700
7 128 555

Loads more just ask
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3084 posts since 21/2/10

22 May 2018 14:52
Shoutout to MoB - sorted me out with B&W headphones for 12% off retail. Ordered them for me on Fri and they arrived this morning Cool
willesdengreen
willesdengreen avatar

568 posts since 10/6/10

19 Jun 2018 15:34
who's doing nice iphone x cases?

mine's got a bit of a scratch on the back, would be good to cover it up / stop it getting worse
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

19 Jun 2018 16:01
spigen
zappa1903
zappa1903 avatar

140 posts since 26/8/14

13 Jul 2018 04:25
Where is best to buy the iPhone X at the moment, after the cheapest possible way to buy phone outright
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

13 Jul 2018 07:53
literally pm mob
swede
swede avatar

7406 posts since 21/3/09

13 Jul 2018 07:53
not snaye