Random Fashion Questions: japan proxy


Show original post
bertoni
bertoni avatar

934 posts since 29/9/11

posted 4 Jan 2018 11:13, edited 4 Jan 2018 11:13
Seen an item on Yahoo Auctions Japan that's being shipped from the US. How do I get in contact with the seller to see if he'll send directly to France? Don't really want to pay FromJapan etc to have it shipped to Japan and then on again to here.
bungleski
bungleski avatar

211 posts since 21/7/11

27 Apr 2018 10:12
blackham wrote: How long do customs usually keep a package? Mine has been in Coventry under "Item presented to import Customs" for 9 days now…

How long did you end up waiting on this and did you get an email from Fromjapan advising you it was in transit? Thanks
Sumbeam
Sumbeam avatar

763 posts since 27/1/11

6 Nov 2018 14:13
Can anyone on here proxy a couple of items from Beams? After some of the Beams x Lacoste gear
andrew_
andrew_ avatar

396 posts since 23/1/10

6 Nov 2018 18:36
I used fromjapan to proxy this last week https://www.beams.co.jp/item/beamsplus/shirt/11110754139/ (sold out in my size in the UK), and actually only saved about £15 all told. Hopefully lucky with customs.

Depending on what you want, might not be worth the hassle.
pops
pops avatar

3961 posts since 2/9/09

6 Nov 2018 18:40


Sumbeam wrote: Can anyone on here proxy a couple of items from Beams? After some of the Beams x Lacoste gear

Gaz said he’s seen it somewhere in NYC. He’s over there now so if you send him a PM am sure he’ll do a pickup
Sumbeam
Sumbeam avatar

763 posts since 27/1/11

6 Nov 2018 19:33
andrew_ wrote: I used fromjapan to proxy this last week https://www.beams.co.jp/item/beamsplus/shirt/11110754139/ (sold out in my size in the UK), and actually only saved about £15 all told. Hopefully lucky with customs.

Depending on what you want, might not be worth the hassle.

Cheers mate! I’ll have a look and see what it comes out at. Don’t think they’re available anywhere but Japan!

pops wrote: Gaz said he’s seen it somewhere in NYC. He’s over there now so if you send him a PM am sure he’ll do a pickup

oK m8 LoL
spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

1931 posts since 12/6/10

7 Nov 2018 08:54
Use stylistics

still the best imo

https://www.stylisticsjapan.com/pages/proxy
toin
toin avatar

1634 posts since 1/4/13

7 Nov 2018 08:58
also not bad: https://www.tenso.com/en/static/guide_buyee_index?head_n
Sholto
Sholto avatar

471 posts since 25/12/12

10 Nov 2018 18:13
Mark the value down.

Anyone here living in Japan atm?
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1095 posts since 3/11/09

2 Mar 2019 20:40
Who’s the best for japan proxy? Want to make a few orders. Cheers.
MLI
MLI avatar

4071 posts since 6/10/09

3 Mar 2019 08:31
japonica market

wblati
wblati avatar

298 posts since 7/6/06

22 Mar 2019 18:32
anyone here in Japan that can do a proxy for me - a certain item im after - the proxy website cant do due to the seller Sad



thanks
pops
pops avatar

3961 posts since 2/9/09

22 Mar 2019 19:23

wblati wrote: anyone here in Japan that can do a proxy for me - a certain item im after - the proxy website cant do due to the seller Sad



thanks

had that the other day using from Japan trying to buy something from mercari so ended up using Stylistics whose service is
Better but more expensive
wblati
wblati avatar

298 posts since 7/6/06

22 Mar 2019 19:33
actually the seller wont deal with proxy sites.

was looking for someone who can directly buy from the seller - then post to me.
pops
pops avatar

3961 posts since 2/9/09

22 Mar 2019 20:05
I’m not sure how the seller would know that Stephen (Stylistics ) is proxying. He purchases direct so I doubt you’d have that issue
spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

1931 posts since 12/6/10

22 Mar 2019 20:16
Yeah doubt they would know, Stylistics is who I have always used and he has never once failed to get something I wanted
MLI
MLI avatar

4071 posts since 6/10/09

22 Mar 2019 21:59
Then there's the sellers that won't sell to gaijin in Japan either…